April 19, 2024, 06:58:36 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 29 | Final  (Read 15285 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 29 | Final
« on: February 24, 2019, 05:23:55 pm »

We do have a final! After an intense and worthy semi-final, Junker grabbed the last final slot. After he was kicked out of the final by the tie breaker, he made it in nonetheless.

:Germany: :hu: GEASS
:Czech: :hu: Lil Tic
:Peru: :hu: zS.SuperCumulo
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam

Post your predictions!

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
  • Race: Undead
Re: FML Season 29 | Final
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 05:29:19 am »
wish them all good luck. all great players.

my personal choice : GEASS

That man is a beast.

P.S : You can't help but give credit to Lil tic for his second consecutive finals and Mr.Cumulo for his consistency. And you just can't not like junkerz for his good micro and pleasant to watch games.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 05:33:10 am by ObserveAndLearn »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 04:27:03 pm »
Nice cast. I love that the former champ made it back to defend his title! Cumulo going for number 2 (his first legit season though :P) and two long-time FML players going for their first. Going to be a good game!

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 04:51:37 pm »
Lmao @FML|WorpeX . Technically, last season was as fake as S21 so none of us has a real FML title  :icon_smile:

ŦEspero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poderŧ Supremo

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 07:14:22 am »
Lol Worpex discrediting Cumulos win, but giving smurfer win to real account?  :icon_eek:

Welcome back to the stoneage. 3 standard human players, sigh. Hopefully we see 3 different hero combos, i atleast predict 1 Panda, maybe 2. An Alchi, Bloodmage or Tinker would be also appreciated.
They all have experience in playing finals and 2 former champs aswell, so letīs see if nerves will play a role.

Geass not around much but had very good results. He used to be the guy that only played Am/Mk/Pal and using 95% of time only breakers and tanks - jeez! But with the copter buff he seems to cheese with those aswell and i even saw gryphons in that game where he got rather mopped by DenisKa. Since 3 humans gryphons are not to play a big role except in maybe some early rush attempts.
First round game we played together and he initiated hard 3v1 teaming so he it seems he is tryharding and motivated to grab a win at all costs. Only can remember that he was in 1 final before, where he faced noexx so he has both experience in finals and facing a good human, maybe thatīs a good experience he can build on.

Lilticīs keeps it really basic, focusing on the easy peasy things to execute w/o making many mistakes, nor taking many risks. Still have not seen much from him while playing with him or obsing games (3/3), despite having good macro (of course as human you can grab mines quickly, and u often can fight w/o losing much thanks to heal/staffs/mass tele) They should be aware of his style by now. To me he is the underdog here despite having good stats and won already 1 season, maybe that will help him another for grabbing another win...letīs see how much fun he will have with the czech airforce aka gyropcopter hit and run happiness, which can be nearly as annoying as alchi-transmute, blademaster & bat harrass.

Cumulo not much around either, but seems game in every season and entering the later stages pretty consistently. (playing on own maps, hi!  :icon_lol:) He seems to be a bit more relaxed and not being that querulantic and crazy pain in the ass for making drama or feuds, only of course with the common eshan hatred.
Usually he plays to gain big amounts of gold, but also seen him use the early pushing power by human, so looking forward what tactic he will chose or be forced to chose. Hopefully he wonīt suffer from peruvian shitnet, so we donīt have to see a disc in finals.

Junkerzam did it, again! After being on the edge of defeat for hours in the semis he somehow found a way to win even with near double suicide. But he had pulled out the right moves at the right time and used some effective tricks and moves to proceed in the season. He has a lot of experience on the final map, but a lot will come down of what race he will be. I still think his strongest races are ud/elf, while i barely ever seen him play orc and with human itīs just the basic stuff, getting wins with it doesnt necessarily indicates that you are good with it (when you play the standard cheese). Orc will be vulnerable early most likely and if he gets to the later stages either buildraced or teamed for having good heroes and humans usually only fear the fighting and herokilling power of orc and none other race.
His Ud style doesnt fit fighting human well from what iīve seen so far and with elf you either need to be trunkz or play panda/kotg/potm and getting high levels and a lot of gold on a map like twilight to have an overall chance vs human from my POV. Although Tinker/Alch could be an alternate choice in heroes, weīll see.

Iīd like to see Junker win since itīs cool when someone wins both semi and final which is hard to do and also cuz he is a random player and already been in the finals 2 times (?) before.

So guys put on a show, spotīs on you...

Offline Dinamo-

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dinamo
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 04:28:45 pm »
good final!!!
good luck all!!!
Geass very good for me!I play vs him! he have good micro and macro!!!
little chance all 1vs 1 vs him!
Geass win i think))

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 01:47:22 pm »
@Slythe It was a joke Slythe, sorry it didn't read that way from the outside. It has been a long standing joke between he and I for awhile and he clearly understood it.

That said, Every season in FML is a grind and difficult to win. The season Cumulo won was unique in that it required a completely different skillset from all the other seasons. We don't always have a prize or a trophy for that player to bring home but every single season of FML has the winning player proudly displayed on the homepage for all to see. Thats the real prize of winning FML. When you look back through our history it can become blurry as to which season was which. Players who were around during those times might remember that season 1 had a poor turnout with low skill players or that season 21 had very few 4 player FFAs but one thing everyone does remember is the player who is immortalized on the Hall of Fame. These are the all-time greats of FFA and FML regardless of the season and very soon we will be honoring another!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:51:52 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 03:57:41 pm »
lol, so much pathos  :icon_razz:

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 12:39:20 pm »
I will stream and cast this final.  Gl hf!