April 27, 2024, 02:40:18 am

Author Topic: M31 Result  (Read 13128 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M31 Result
« on: June 14, 2021, 04:52:35 am »
M31
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:USA: :ra: Peregrine
:Russia: :ra: sheik
:Germany: :ra: trunkz
Download

(click to show/hide)

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
Re: M31 Result
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 07:07:26 am »
So sticking around long enough and using massive lameness and extreme manips every single game seems to be enough. What a sad day for FFA and FML.

Absolutely terrible that this pathological lier and desperate manipper with his means-spirited and highly toxic and fake character finally had enough luck for getting through. What a shame, what a disgrace.

I despise his style of playing ffa and this result is a travesty. Everyone who congratulates that manipulative dipshit is doing so wrong and somewhat supports that unscrupulous style.

Atleast i have not been part of this seasons cast, so i won't take blame on this twisted mess.

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 02:54:05 pm »
Hey Slythe,

While you may not agree with Eshan's playstyle, you cannot deny his effort and ability to win games against tough opponents.  His strategy can be extreme and is often frustrating to watch and play against, but it is effective nonetheless.  We probably should encourage/promote a different style of play, but I don't think it's right to disparage him so much. In my view, he is the deserved champion in this season, regardless of any personal disdain. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:57:03 pm by Seksi »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 05:03:39 pm »
To the obviously most important thing and i only do this for you seksi:
eshen played in that particular game not so bad (took all his courage and attacked someone who had no army) and obviously everything went into his favor (he is happily allowed to tri-race with imbalanced orc heroes) so he must be a deserving winner especially since the other guys failed kinda hard (sheik wasting way too much money by investing in wrong stuff while multiracing and overall making some bad decisions or trunkz who just been careless with his armycontrol many times like letting his archers and talons tank vs tauren and wyvvern when he had his hippos idle near him or losing literally everything except 1 hero when he was in orcbase and did not recognize lusted chims with orc heroes making the tp...and let's not talk about qwest).

Talk about getting credit because of effectiveness in this environment? Where is stein when you need him? Just a pretty capitalistic view.

Look: e.g. (sigh, i already regret using that comparison because it will feed someones hybris) if a dictator controls his country and the people there with all perfidious strategies but he does so successfully and effectively and reaches some goal like a fake election or staying in control for decades, you also pay tribute to him? If you can ignore the way someone reaches certain ojectives and just see the results, i won't even argue with you about that.

But too many people are just focused on results. Only a few ask further and look behind the structure of „success“ and results. And how those „achievements“ (how eshen was calling wins in ffa himself...) happen to that guy i cannot respect and not even accept.
It's the easiest thing to just say „wp gratz“, but how much is that worth it anyway? (for example i don't see eshen say „gg wp“ after he lost he only says it after he wins – ofc he would come with „that's because i only win“ :D which he actually would not dare to say because then he would destroy the illusive image of recently being the humble guy!?)

I feel like many just see the result and want to be part of that and pay false respect. Also all this implies that ffa is some sort of honorable sports when it's not. Surely FML should stand for a higher form of competetive ffa but what is that even?

The most successful playertype is a mediocre player that never dominates but always teams and manips, flies under the radar and uses most effective (meta) cheese. And that gave many players the chance to reach a final or even win it.
And don't get me wrong i like the randomness of a nice ffa and some big surprise champions. But from the purest playerskill there are only magadanksy, htrt, f-l-y, noe and maybe 1-2 more who you could say been the best players that won.

And again i am totally fine with the underdog winning and all that but what i cannot understand is that people accept being in a 5 hour game with someone who is so blatantly lying, manipping, insulting and coming up with all dirty shit possible to just win a game which is made to have fun with. And then act like it was a normal game afterwards. That guy fooled you, played you, bitched you and you just accept that!?  Where is the pride and sense of reflection of these people letting himself treated like that without proper consequences?

I do think that a lot of people fell for eshens fake charming campaign he did for so long now and somehow just don't have the right mindset to deal with it. He is pretty good at talking and just twisting everything the way it suits him and that's just a travesty.

No one could expose all the stuff he is spreading all the time with his crazy output.

And btw before i came back @Round3 of this season i did not say a word and was not around since october so it was about time to remind people again. But obviously it did not help to go harder on eshen which he would have deserved.
Before the final i did not even try to get the other players being alert about eshen. You can expect a proper motivation and planning for a final by every participant if you are atleast half serious for it.

Retroprospectively i should have warned qwest directly about playing it safe more early but bringing it up that he was rushed out before was obviously not clear enough for him. (and it was not unlikely eshen woulda try to do that aswell because he usually cannot beat qwest later)

Furthermore eshen left fml discord like 1 year ago because he was annoyed by the heavy chatters (lol!) there or whatever but continued to manip vs a lot of players in w3c discord. But then he came back after months because he probably was thinking he needed to be around his potential opponents to gather information and jump into any conversation what could lead to ppl teaming up vs him.
Also giving them the feeling of „being one of them“, a bunch of wc3 and ffa enthusiasts who enjoy a good time and funny talk and trolling (yawn).
But instead - being as active as he was in discord – it was just a tool, a platform to optimize the circumstances and mostly for charming people (the better players that got some leverage) or bullying them (the worse players, that got not much of a base or seemingly are not as strong as others) whatever would help him the most.

Also so damn hypocritical with campaigning against the w3c booster (which is a mess for sure for ffa if it should be anon) but instead using it himself !(because he is so afraid of losing meaningless laddergames? Most of the players in the early w3c ffa seasons when there was a lot of activity did not even know who he is and IF others woulda know that they'd play vs eshen it mostly woulda helped him > getting underestimated).

Another really obnoxious way of acting by him are his hilarious personal attacks. He is often trying so hard with any little information he thinks he might have and use that trying to get under someones skin. Like anyone would care what that lowmannered guy had to say about anyone. But let alone the attempt and that he thinks he would reach anything with it (besides that he might feel better in a pityful way) shows again that he is some toxic brat.

I am waiting a long time now that he tries to insult someone for his english. When he is a native speaker himself and most of the people in the scene got atleast decent writing i saw it numerous times how he tried to make fun of those. How messed up is that?

Then he stages himself as the white knight with the fight vs smurfers on discord (says the guy that has probably more smurfs and akas than any other guy in fml history).

So people seems to tend to forget pretty quickly and seemingly just give a guy like that opportunity after opportunity and maybe think he would have changed or whatever but the only thing he cares about is himself winning ffa games and he is willing to do whatever it takes to reach that actually laughable goal. While he is not caring at all about how long he will take of someones time with dragging out games and starting chatty manipfests over hilarious things ingame or even outside of it.  How many guys did he molest with his explicit mean insult and making them leave the scene after running into him in a laddergame, i am really wondering. But he keeps talking about attracting new players...

Oh and in the final and later he was talking about „gentleman playing“?! Wait – What! Give me a break. That really was another beyond-of-belief-moment with that absolutely shameless manipulative dork. It is common approach to just say the complete opposite what you actually are by „lying directly into the others faces“, seen many times by mental guys especially in the recent 5 years. That hopeless hypocrite.

And btw: i used to see the positives (but that's gone for quite some time) about his questionable attitude like being passionated about the game (but it's obsession and he is just being consumed by it), playing for win and not messing with games leaving too early (but it's just ultimate tryhard actually, makes it so annoying to chase his builds all over the map and look for hidden armies and stuff like that every game) or taking some responsibility with being a tbr captain (actually just to serve himself the most games as possible, probably outscheduled his own teammembers, doesn't honor anything, did not even pick Mog, the founder of ravenclaw, as last pick).

Besides adding some spice and hopefully some sort of entertainment „i came back“ aswell because i could foresee giving the circumstances that the guy i think stands for so much with his playstyle and overall attitude what people criticize the gametype and players for woulda finally reach something he really should not because it coulda been like a final nail in the coffin for the reputation of ffa.

But once it happened i don't feel anything about it. It is just irrelevant. Someone has to win a season and who it is does not matter at all besides for the guy that actually won ( that one can be delighted or whatever he wants like feeling as some cartoon character).

And with that win there opens again a door for eshen. He could finally start playing like a normal guy and let all the stupid relentless manips, all the fake show, whining and crying and incredibly over-the-top tryhard in such a gametype behind him and become a more relaxed and likeable guy. We'll see but i highly doubt it.

A little bit i feel like Don Quijote with writing all these texts. Good thing is that writing all these lines still takes much less time than being in a game with a guy like eshen!

And btw i feel like i should feel bad about some of the words i used in that excerpt but also a nice guy should be allowed to speak freely when something obviously is just not right, even when that means to say the ugly truth.

But damn - now it's enough. I don't say no more about that matter for a while.
Saludos.

Offline VelociRPTR.3EF

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 12:28:42 pm »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 09:46:07 am »
If you were a teenager this kind of reaction wouldn't be surprising. But damn -  this is plain immature and absurd.
Funny though that you coming up with some Eminem reference. How old and outdated is that? Considering one of your favourite „insults“ is calling me „old“ but you coming up with freakin Eminem :D.

Another proof for your hubris btw is that odd comparison. Neither i am a fan of you or ever have been nor i am waiting for any response by you. Instead you are actually the guy that started to write me multiple times privately (dming) over discord and not the other way round...lmfao.

Another thing you have to understand: Most of the stuff i wrote past weeks was not adressed at you but the other guys in the ffa scene. Of course i can understand you probably never got as much as attention like that and might feel honored by it when you absolutely should not.

Also hilarious how you write under another account now?WTF?! You afraid of others seeing the „real shimmy eshady“ speaking for himself?
Or is your new goal a FML final with the following participants: perecringe, eshanna, vel0cirappador.effing and Al.pacin0?! :-D

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:09:57 pm »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile