April 28, 2024, 03:00:41 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 29 | Round 4  (Read 2799 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 29 | Round 4
« on: February 05, 2019, 06:21:33 am »

Herewith, we launch the fourth and last round before the playoffs. Lil Tic, GEASS and Cumulo are at the very top of the scoreboard, but anything can happen still.

Matches shall be played by Feb 18.

Go post your predictions!

The full scores can be found here

Match 19

:Bulgaria: :orc: Godfather
:Argentina: :ne: Supremo
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo-
:USA: :ra: Donald-Trump

(Map Pool: Cold Plains, Anarchy Castle, Fountain of Manip)

Match 20

:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Russia: :orc: Jiexa
:Albania: :orc: ena1337
:Poland: :ne: Gradient

(Map Pool: Fountain of Manip, Monsoon, Twilight Ruins LV)

Match 21

:Czech: :hu: Lil Tic
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook
:Finland: :ra: aarnikratti

(Map Pool: Cold Plains, Twisted Grove, La Rosa Nautica)

Match 22

:Bulgaria: :ud: jOeybadaSs_
:Russia: :orc: DeniskaEE
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Russia: :ra: Jaod

(Map Pool: Market Square, La Rosa Nautica, Deadlock LV)

Match 23

:Germany: :hu: GEASS
:Russia: :ud: Reinforcement-
:USA: :ud: Vyvanne
:Peru: :hu: zS.SuperCumulo

(Map Pool: Twilight Ruins LV, Deadlock LV, Twisted Grove)

Match 24

:Germany: :ra: Shave
:Germany: :ne: Trunkz
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Germany: :hu: QQs (replaced by Noexxx)

(Map Pool: Market Square, Monsoon, Anarchy Castle)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:37:29 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline rbr.Godfather

Re: FML Season 29 | Round 4
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:39:56 am »
Match 19

I guess some elf will win that game will see which one.

Match 20

Since King Rat was desperate in the last game and needed win and only win to keep his chances for finals&semifinals he picked his opos wisely and again hoping that Ena will suicide gradient. In other hand he will have fair 1v1 with Alexi and his DR will prevail in the orc mirror. Having 3-way with gradient and ena is like a free win for every player in FML. I will go with the russian Alexi since he showed some good skills lately and I think this will be a really long 4-way game. Good luck to all and team Eshan.

Match 21

So we have clash of titans here ladies and gentleman. Mighty micro , unpredictable macro plays, incredible chat skills and least but not last WORLD CLASS SKILLZ.
I present you the White-Cheese skinned King of the Huskeys, Father of all FML history,The great and unstopable AARNI!
In the refugee corner on the other hand we have the superstar which is more famous even than Zlatan Ibrahimovic in his country, the dream of every swedish whale girl the naked sensation FETTA!
Other two are really low skills and not deserving any credit. (maybe Lil Tic big mouth only)
We will see good packed game, suicides,manipulation on another level, sitting for 1,5 hours, forgeting units in main base, forgeting units all over the map not controling them, dying from creeps, dying from creeps again. In the end ONLY ONE WILL PREVAIL. This will be junker (if he dont disc again) since Lil Tic is into finals 95% and this will be used as manip also ingame.

Match 22

Really good game with good players.Denis was really ugly teamed by King Rat and his children last game. Jaod is in this game and think Deniska will kill him 1st leaving it to fast 3-way with the master mind Slythe and little Maga.
Depending on Slythe race we might have three undead here which will be really nice game since Slythe plays mass fiends and some other bullshit, joey is necro king and jaod is the robot  gargs master non-controling dk in last fights. I guess Joey will prevail since his gold management is really good and most likely he will be having harsh time in the start only.

Match 23

SuperLama is SuperLama and noone else thinks otherwise. Vyvanne missed his oportunity to win the games he needed to and now he is faced to the wall by having the tuffest match ever in this FML season. Twilight Ruins will be the map and this will give humans quite advantage. Depending on the race cement picks this match look like a long 3-way sit with Cumulo - Geass - Vyv/Cement.
Since the lama king will fight till last breath for spot in finals I guess this will be the best game in this round. I go with my friend (which I will always team up him to death) and wish luck to all others.

Match 24

King Noexxx easy win here. Shave got lucky win last game since he DDosed me, trunkz will be donating money on Patreon and qwest will prolly say "me no chans, two taim four place". So just to prove he is the real king here Noexx will most like dominate and obliterate his enemies in the matter of minutes.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:41:47 am by rbr.Godfather »

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 10:12:48 am »

Herewith, we launch the fourth and last round before the playoffs. Lil Tic, GEASS and Cumulo are at the very top of the scoreboard, but anything can happen still.

Matches shall be played by Feb 18.

Go post your predictions!

The full scores can be found here

Match 19

Shitt6 fucking maps.  Like the worst fucking map selection I have ever seen in the history of FML.

Godfather is clearly the favorite and should win.  But since supremo and dinamo have a history of no shows the subs will decide the game.

Match 20

Pretty interesting game, eshan is the favorite, jiexa is garbage and both ena and gradient are damn good players.  Any of eshan, gradient and ena can win.  Hopefully #1 orc can win FMA @ena1337

Match 21

Lil tic.  The best human in FML history with an insane win rate.  Looking to go 2 for 2 with titles, but made a huge mistake in picking the swedish pretim.  Junker is the best player here or maybe 2nd to lil tic, but junker will win.  Looking forward to the newb fetta getting tomed like usual.

Match 22

This should be a good game.  4 pretty solid players who all shown flashes of being great as well as bad.  Hopefully they all bring their A game.  Denise has the advantage cause orc>us but I personally am cheering my Russian friend jaod!

Match 23

My guess is cumulo will rush geass then cry for PP the entire game and after.  Vyvanne and cement are both solid players hoping the american korean hope can pull this off.  He has racial advantage over the 2 humans and that could be the difference.

Match 24

If all 4 play and are in shape this could be the best match of the season.  But trunkz has a history of no show and shave trolls in a majority of his games.  So this all be a garbage game with noexxx rolling and winning or sneaky qwest winning because of gold.

(Map Pool: Market Square, Monsoon, Anarchy Castle)
[/quote]

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 10:57:36 am »
Match 19

The Godfather will use his supreme dinamo to wreck the TrumpTowers.

Match 20

Eshan will end up in semis.
Looking forward what stuff ena and gradient will do. Jexa strong orc play will make him get teamed.

Match 21

It will be all good manners and smiling and laughs everywhere - perfect vibes incoming between these four men.

Match 22

Nice cast! Let´s go.

Match 23

Hopefully we´ll see two UD vs HU so we can debate about balance, theorycraft hours long about the matchup and army switches. Pretty promising match with high stakes!

Match 24

Like in the good old times when those were amassing inhouse games together, but will the friendship be the same, are there invisible barriers or undiscussed topics like finger-strenght-workout, 2on2 MD challenges, the newest hiding spots on undiscovered cliffs or you could implement your daily breakfast utilities into an asmr video.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 07:50:21 pm »
Match 19

"I'm gonna make Hightac an offer he can't refuse"

Godfather showed he might be the best UD in this season, and he will have an easy win here. Even with 1 or 2 subs, I can't see him losing. His manip, micro, and late game awareness will prevail.

Match 20

FMA! This is the sort of game that gave Magic Johnson AIDS. Ena and I will enal each other, Gradient will try to create 3way by enalling the weakest player, and Jiexa...well honestly IDK what he will do. Probably fly under the radar, and take the easy victory. If Gradi somehow wins this...

Match 21

Lil Tic has the league shook, going undefeated after winning his first title in 1 season. But maybe Lil Tic forgot that these 3 played each other in round 2 with me on Harvest, and they 3x1'd me and still lost. This time they will want their revenge. Janker won't lose any fights, and he will get a lot of help. He will manip Aarni, and (of course) his Swedish House brother Fetta into killing the Tic.

Match 22

Joey has mastered the ability to stay under the radar despite being the most successful player in the game. He does it each time, letting others get teamed, while hiding mass gold and armies himself. And in the end, he has the best micro with high level UD heroes. He won't lose this game for sure, unless they team him out, or rush him out early. Slythe will be an easy victim to Joey's manip. Denis will play well, but in the end none of them have the experience Joey has to win. The only way they can defeat him is if they count his gold and follow the paper trails.

Match 23

In a game full of heavyweights, Reinforcement will fly under the radar, especially as off-race elf. He will steal the win right from under their noses. Slytherin SCUMulo will resort to his usual dirty tactics, while the noble Vyvanne will fight with honor and die valiantly. Ravenclaw GEASS will get teamed late game for his 3 wins, and none of these 3 will prevail.

Match 24

Another game with heavyweights, this time Shave will go big D*** orc and stomp the competition. Will be fun to see some of the best fighters in 1 game together. I hope they choose Market Square, where Shave can hoard 20k again and take the victory.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:56:32 pm by Eshan »

Offline rbr.Shorty

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: rbr.Shorty
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 03:35:48 am »

Godfather wittily picked opponents with a combined IQ of less than that of a malnourished Equatorial Guinean newborn, thus making the outcome of the match rather predictable.

Match 20

Eshan followed the strategy of Godfather, but had to go with the second worst in terms of IQ. Again relatively predictable outcome unless the other 3 don't preteam and rush out Eshan.

Match 21

It will be up to the mastermind Lil Ticky to win this game. However, it will be hard having in mind that junker and fetta will naturally preteam. If he manages to somehow manip Aarne into fighting with him, they could leave no choice for the swedes but to fight against each other. Thus, fetta will be taken out relatively quickly, and Aarne + Ticky could 2v1 junker under the pretext that he has higher level heroes. Hard to predict due to the many variations of this game, but unfortunately as with Avengers vs Thanos most outcomes (except for the 1 I mentioned) lead to a victory for junker.

Match 22

This should be an ez katka for Methix. There is a minuscule chance that the Russians dishonorably preteam and take him out, but in any other scenario he wins.

Match 23

LUL. Did Geass really pick those opponents? If yes, I declare him the ballsiest human-being (pun intended). First, you can't win Rein or Vyvanne 1v1 with Human in FFA. That has to be understood. However, Cumulo doesn't have the habit of teaming up with others (unless they are Supremo), so Geass might indeed be tomed out quickly. I am betting on Rein in this game, because I like his UD style more than that of Vyvanne. I just don't see Cumulo winning this one with Human...

Match 24

This is the kind of game qwest loves and noe hates. It will be a mess of battles where tunnel Trunk will weaken someone early on only to get teamed by 2 others. I predict this game will proceed for at least 4 hours and Trunk will take most points, while qwest will win it.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 04:11:53 pm »
Alpha Male won M20