April 30, 2024, 01:17:09 am

Author Topic: TBR 4 | Iron Necks win!  (Read 2732 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
TBR 4 | Iron Necks win!
« on: December 29, 2019, 04:49:58 pm »

Congratulations to Iron Necks, led by TomToast, for winning Team Battle Royale 4 and carving their name into the Hall of Fame of FFA Masters. After team Cumulo Brothers managed to break away from the peloton early on, Iron Necks caught up by winning eight of their ten matches right before Christmas. Thank you for participating and especially to our five voluntary captains for putting in the effort.

We hope that most of you enjoyed this TBR, no matter if your team was successful or not. It was the entry point for several new joiners and our community felt fully alive again after a very silent summer. As always, there are things that we can and will improve. It’s frustrating if certain controversies overshadow the event, which is supposed to be a celebration of FFA, the mode we all fell in love with. No admin ever pretended to be perfect, but if you honestly think our decision-making was biased and we ruined the event, it’s saddening. There are rarely easy decisions and we do our best listening to all parties before making them. It’s part of the charm that many here take FFA seriously, but it’s supposed to be fun still.

I personally don’t need praise for the admin work, but obviously motivation shrinks if I face a certain type of chat on a daily basis. Also, at least as long as I’m admin here, racism and fascism stay the fuck out of this community!

Ponty may run another short event or league in January (Vote here!) until we know how Reforged is going to look like on January 28. After that, we will see what’s going to come next. One FML season before summer I guess.

If you want to provide TBR feedback, you can do it in this thread or private a private message to admins. We will store it and take it into consideration for Team Battle Royale 5.

GL HF!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:56:58 pm by FML|HighTac »

Offline Ponty

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • 2nd Account
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ponty
  • Coins: 59
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: TBR 4 | Iron Necks win!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 04:59:26 pm »