March 28, 2024, 04:28:48 pm

Author Topic: intimate details  (Read 1428 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
intimate details
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:58:43 am »
I'm a curious person and would like to know why your main race became your main race in the first place. What do you like most about it and (independently of the race), what's your favorite hero in the game. Storytime!!!!

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
Re: intimate details
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 06:10:24 am »
ORC BECAUSE ITS TROLL RACE AND I CAN TROLL PEOPLE WITH BLADEMASTER ANAL STYLE LOL

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:11 am »
Undead. When I first heard about the game and its 4 box arts, I spent multiple weeks trying to find the Lich box art cause I didn't like the look of the other boxes. I eventually caved and got the Orc box art cause I couldn't fuckin' find it.

Then I proceeded to hate RoC.

Then Frozen Throne came out and I loved it because Crypt Lord's are sexy. The end.

Offline betoon

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 09:15:19 am »
Favourite color green so Orc. Probably because they were in the tutorial and got used to them. Playing human race in a fantasy game has never made sense to me. Other 2 races were too exotic to understand what does what (crypt fiend? ancient of lore?). Axe guy hits, spear guy throws, catapult is catapult. It's straightforward and looks like it does what it does.

Also had massive internet lagg back in the days and FS + grunts + headhunters worked pretty well with attack move. Can't play undead if ping was pushing 200s at times.

Favourite hero used to be Farseer. Love the wolves + chain lightning, it feels like a small army of it's own. Earthquake is great and far sight is a hack. Also liked the fact that it's ranged, cause as a noob it was too easy to lose melee heroes. Too bad blademaster is more effective in combat so never use it these days.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:18:59 am by betoon »