March 28, 2024, 02:40:51 pm

Author Topic: TBR 2 Thursday Results 2  (Read 1737 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
TBR 2 Thursday Results 2
« on: August 03, 2017, 03:55:12 pm »
#1 - Thursday - Silverpine Forest
:Germany: :ne: Slythe [Ravenclaw]
:Bulgaria: :ud: ObserveAndLearn [Manipinocchios]
:Russia: :ud: qwest [Shave]
:Russia: :ud: Jaod [Cumulo Brothers]

Replay: download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:22:44 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
Re: TBR 2 Thursday Results 2
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 08:27:57 pm »
Awww. Feeling a bit sorry for you Jaod. You played well and almost win.

But u must understand i donīt like it when you hit me after u fought and win qwest 80 vs 80 near my main. Of course i hoard, but only 2 mines and qwest attacked me before....and my position was not so good...

Maybe it was not clear but i said some minutes before i would help the other if anyone hits me and that atleast counts for 10 mins. Needed some gold to compete.

I regret not peacing you around 33 min mark, when i had 3 expands and AoWinds, but it seemed you would own Qwest again and again and it was tricky.

Near end i did not see u lose all heroes, needed scout better there to stay around ur both armies with my heroes.

You lost nerves in end i guess, understandable, i went hard on you, but u still almost won. WP and hope next game will be better and Qwest wonīt win again luckstyle :-P.

Joad

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 11:12:31 pm »
Awww. Feeling a bit sorry for you Jaod. You played well and almost win.

But u must understand i donīt like it when you hit me after u fought and win qwest 80 vs 80 near my main. Of course i hoard, but only 2 mines and qwest attacked me before....and my position was not so good...

Maybe it was not clear but i said some minutes before i would help the other if anyone hits me and that atleast counts for 10 mins. Needed some gold to compete.

I regret not peacing you around 33 min mark, when i had 3 expands and AoWinds, but it seemed you would own Qwest again and again and it was tricky.

Near end i did not see u lose all heroes, needed scout better there to stay around ur both armies with my heroes.

You lost nerves in end i guess, understandable, i went hard on you, but u still almost won. WP and hope next game will be better and Qwest wonīt win again luckstyle :-P.

Ok Slythe : ) Dont care anymore about this..... This is just a game.... And yes - i get loose )) - BUT ACTUALLY i get MUCH MORE )))

Must said => I apologize for you guys - Slythe and qwest.... for my flame at the end                :D

Offline mrSweets

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: mrSweets
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 05:57:52 am »
Lol joad
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:25:14 am by mrSweets »

Offline vercingetorix

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 08:30:23 am »
It's good to admit your mistakes. Better late than never. :)