April 23, 2024, 10:41:47 pm

Author Topic: S20 Round 3 Predictions  (Read 2167 times)

Offline CallMeImba

S20 Round 3 Predictions
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:31:48 am »
M11
:USA: :ne: Mog[Skynet]
:Canada: :ne: FML|Renaud
:Finland: :ne: J33
:Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant66

This game will set up a new record of longest game in FML history. After 3 hours Renaud wakes up. Tyrant needs 2 more hours for it. After 6 hours Mog will have rebuilt the 4th time and goes all in for the win but fails. In the end foxy J33 continues with his winning streak.

M12
:Germany::orc: Pinballmap
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Sweden: :undead: Junkerzam
:USA: :ra: Eshan

Eshan will try to be under radar as usual. Needless to say he has won both his games this season. Junker is a clever player and is aware of Eshan's winning streak. Therefore they will fight alot this game while Qwest is toming Pinball and then wins the game.

M13
:Russia: :ud: DNIWE-VOVA
:Germany: :orc: Ostone
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Switzerland: :ra: noexxx

Boring matchup because it's not likely that this game will not be their last game in this season due to their low points. I go with Noexxx because he Looks the strongest out of these players.

M14
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ
:Germany: :ra: CallMeImba
:Russia: :ra: Ludix

Ok boys! This game is very boring because it's a free win for me. Maga, Ludix, Alien arent even tomes of experiences, they are tomes of powers! I wont have any problems beating them at all. Do me a favor and triplerush me in the beginning please. Otherwise this game will be too boring for me.

/Irony off

I see everyone in this game playing for the win regardless of the points each of us has right now. For me it's hard to predict because all players besides me have a long FML history. The only one who notches it is Maga with 3 titles and lately with awesome performances. By the way he is the reason why i started to play FML. Glad that you are back, Maga!

M15
:Sweden: :ra: bRain.Man 
:Denmark::human: zTsoso
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:USA: :ra: Seksi

Rooting for Seksi who looks very very strong right now (and because i had the "pleasure" to lose to him twice...  :icon_redface:)

zTsoso

Re: S20 Round 3 Predictions
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:59:49 am »
M11

This game will evolve into a long 3-way where I see tyrant winning! Just by looking at the players skill levels i'd say Mog was my favorite to win in a long 3-way situation. However, since these players know how to scout and know Mog, they will not allow him to rebuild / hoard so easily!

M12

Eshan is on a winning streak. While he has been playing well both his wins was in long 3-way situations where the other players underestimated him. By now players will have learned the lesson, and he will not have such an easy time. I therefore see qwest / junker taking this game, but will go for junker because qwest showed fatal weaknesses in his gameplay last FML game

M13

The obvious favorites in this game is Ostone and noexxx. I'm rooting for ostone since he has shown incredible play in his last game where he almost won had it not been for small details.

M14

This should be a great game I think. All the players here have a decent shot at winning. I'd like to go with my buddy Alien here, but if he fights with ludix first he'll have a hard time. I'm going to predict that callmeimba wins this game because he is a clever new player that got what it takes to win games and may be underestimated. Maga will get teamed after rushing ludix :D

M15

gl, hf damn this group is tough lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:02:19 pm by zTsoso »

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »
M11

j33 is too smart and playing well this season.  Plus, no Orc or Human in the game. 

M12

Eshan continues on, unless Junkerzam plays a solid game.  Banshee/Fiend/Dest/Wyrm will be more effective vs Human or Orc.   

M13

Noexxx looks promising in this match up.

M14

Alien pulls the upset.  Maga has some trouble early vs Ludix and CallMeImba underestimates Alien while the other two clash.

M15

Sick cast, maybe the strongest yet.  All players with formidable micro and unique talents. 

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:10:32 pm »
First prediction post since 2011

M11

The Zen Master, J33, is new to me since I haven't really played FML since season 11. He's been very impressive to watch with the patience of a monk meditating under a waterfall. Tyrantasaurus Rex will have trouble with 3 elves that use Panda + Kotg. Someone getting their base Chimmed when they least expect it might decide the game. I look forward to seeing which 3rd hero the elves pick besides panda/kotg and how that affects the outcome. A tinker for mog would be weak vs elf, DR great vs UD, potm makes chippo blitz possible, alchs good, and DH is a terrible option on deadlock.

M12

I assume if I go orc, the UD's will try to rush me and PBM out early, especially on a UD map like deadlock. Junkerzam (my favorite name to say outloud) is getting a lot of support and Qwest is really good...I was able to blitz him with mass tp once but lightning wont strike twice...he was able to get 20k and prob wouldve won. PBM race advantage gives him a good chance too if he can use bats well. I've noticed PBM has gotten a LOT of bad luck in his games, so maybe it will turn around for him. I'll go with me cause self confidence is key

M13

Okay all I hear is vova this vova that, vova #1, when vova poops it comes out gold, when vova streams his video is 15 minutes ahead of the game, when he clicks once it counts as 3 APM, he once rushed maga with mercs, but I'm waiting to actually see something spectacular. Ostone has killer micro and sense, laxu is the definition of "dark horse", and noexxx is a very impressive aggressive player. Should be an action packed game unless they all get scared and decide to hoard. I'm gonna say they realize they need to rush Ostone if they wanna win, which leads to  Noexxx winning, especially if its deadlock.

M14

Another aggressive cast, with another good solo player, Ludix, who people keep saying is terrific. His rushes have been v successful but he puts himself behind vs others as a result. This game he will likely try to play more standard, BUT if Maga is near him, Maga might take advantage and rush him out for being orc. Alien likes to fight, CMI tries to make himself sound like a noob, "omg what am i doing, what game am i playing, where am i, BOOM CHIPPO IN YOUR BASE BITCH". Going with Maga because he wont be teamed as hard with other equally dangerous players in the game. Alien, don't exhaust your gold with nonstop attacks!

M15

Match of the Week. Brain man likes to pretend hes unpredictable and insane, when he is quite rational about all his choices. Very dangerous player who manips hard and micros well. zTsoso thinks that his name is Michael Jordan cause he gets teamed for his name by noobs on ladder, but in FML I think he actually still flies under the radar, half the players dont realize how good he is. Nline, my hero, the Peoples Champion, Obi wan Kenobi, if he can just keep up in economy, he can win. If Nline is a Jedi, Seksi is the dark lord, the Anakin Skywalker of FFA. Primarily a UD master, his forces of darkness are so strong that even when he randoms he gets UD. People frequently underestimate his power until its too late and his shadow consumes them. His micro is top and he manips in a subtle way that lesser minds fall prey to. On a UD map, I gotta go with the Sith.

GL HF all
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:17:44 pm by Eshan »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 06:32:08 pm »
Well emerald shores changes all of this and gives the advantage to micro/solo style players