April 19, 2024, 03:35:59 am

Author Topic: S20 - Q1 - Predictions  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
S20 - Q1 - Predictions
« on: November 17, 2014, 12:57:20 am »
It's that time again.  Round 1 Qualifiers:

FML Q1
:USA: :undead: Red7z7
:USA: :ne: i-never-smile
:USA: :undead: SteppinRazor
:Russia: :undead: Spielman

Red7z7 may be this seasons Most Improved Player when it's said and done,  however I don't predict him to qualify this round.  I've played a few games with i-never-smile and his style is unique to say the least, I think he will do well but may have some speed bumps along the way.  I don't know much about Spielman.  I will vote for SteppinRazor who ends his not-so-long hiatus from FFA - he has always had the potential to perform well and in this game will give him a running start.   

FML Q2
:USA: :ne: Nooblex
:Switzerland: :human: noexxx
:Russia: :undead: qwest
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline

Sweet game.  All 4 races with threats at each corner.  Nooblex will play a strong game here, as well Nline, but I will go with noexxx who has shown a gritty style last season and anxiously awaits a chance to redeem last season's finals performance.  I'd like to see qwest put on a solid game without his usual antics.  Looking forward to this one  :icon_smile:

FML Q3
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:France: :human: Ponty
:Spain: :undead: Prometeus

Ponty, aka FFAPractice will be come through this game with a great performance after being one of the most frequent goers on my stream :icon_wink:.  Prometeus will be aggressive early with fiends and ruin someone's day, most likely Eshan who will random Elf and be disappointed.  The 'keeper of the replay' PBM is here and always capable of a strong game. 

FML Q4
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Canada: :human: Mr.Sparkle
:Peru: :undead: NoMercy2
:Finland: :ne: j33.

Ah, the ever crafty j33. makes his presence known.  NoMercy has improved into an FFA player and fetta_ook I don't know as much.  j33. knows how to win FFA games, but what other way could FML kick off without Sparkle winning in epic fashion with 130 food armies? 

FML Q5
:Australia: :human: SweeT
:USA: :human: Wrecktify
:USA: :undead: Audigy
:Russia: :orc: Ludix

I look for Ludix to remind people he is an Orc to be feared.  His best chance is to take Wrecktify out early and shouldn't have much problem fighting with high level heroes from there.  If this scenerio doesn't happen, advantage to Wreck.  Sweet is new but learning and I'm interested to see how his game goes.  Audigy, while predictable, can be a force if he gets rolling.  However, I don't see anyone but one of the two favorites winning here. 

FML Q6
:Germany: :human: Letshavesomefun
:Sweden: :ra: bRain.Man
:Hungaria: :undead: Tyrant66
:Sweden: :undead: Junkerzam

Brain.Man is back (hiding in the shadows playing WC3 by secret).  Always one of my favorite competitors to face.  Looking to see how the others perform. 

FML Q7
:Brazil: :human: Malboy
:Serbia: :ne: LifeForRent
:Kazakhstan: :undead: DV-
:Poland: :ra: TorpedoBuster

DV- is one of the better Undead players and I see him cleaning this game up. 

FML Q8
:Germany: :orc: Ostone
:Germany: :human: Lightweight
:USA: :orc: Vyvanne
:Croatia: :undead: KenoStrikesBack

I wonder of LW will play Orc, or Human?  Or Undead and fail at a ghoul rush?  Who knows.  All I know is I hope he plays well and wins this game.  Elsha can compete as can Ostone.  I haven't played much with Keno but I know he could take the victory as well - Another anticipated match. 

FML Q9
:USA: :ra: Randumb.
:USA: :ne: Mog[skynet]
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:USA: :undead: fow

U.S.A.

FML Q10
:Canada: :hu: htrt
:USA: :undead: PLZLEAVEDUCK
:Denmark: :undead: Tleilaxu
:USA: :ne: Dovekie

Interesting cast.  Whenever I see Duck and Htrt together I can't help but think of Duck's very first FML game where he massed fiends against Htrt and was lost trying to fight Htrt's Paladin/Alch/Panda tier 3 Rifle/Caster.  He has learned since then, and believes himself to be the best undead in the world at fighting Human.  Dovekie is a much improved up and comer trying to prove his worth amongst the top players.  Tleilaxu just might be over matched here, but we will see.  Hope to see Dovekie play Alch/Panda/Kotg.   

FML Q11
:Bulgaria: :undead: XoZ_Magadansky
:Russia: :undead: Kpect
:France: :human: Valefort
:Denmark: :human: zTsoso

Don't know the middle players, Maga is back and Soso also looking for redemption after a semi-finals to forget.  I like Soso as one of the best human players today. 

FML Q12
:United_Kingdom: :ne: WarchiefRich
:Ukraine: :undead: screpi
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba
:Sweden: :orc: Hudkraem

Haven't seen the bottom 3 play much FFA, looking for Rich to finally translate his solo skills into FFA after a rather unimpressive start relative to other solo players.  If he can, I don't know if we have ever had a better solo player successfully convert to FFA. 

FML Q13
:Russia: :orc: AJIKAIII
:Canada: :ne: FML_Renaud
:Germany: :ne: FAiL.Life
:Russia: :undead: Lord-Vova

FAil.Life will play a good game yet miss a decision or moment somewhere and eventually lose to Renaud. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:04:57 am by Seksi »

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
Re: S20 - Q1 - Predictions
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:21:11 am »
FML Q1

gl hf

FML Q2
:USA: :ne: Nooblex :gold:

Nooblex has the highest FML winrate of all time (well at least as of 2 seasons ago, maybe it's changed). He takes analysis of the game to another level and if you pay attention to the small things he does in his games you'll be impressed. Well, there's quite a bit of talent here though.

FML Q3
:USA: :ra: Eshan :gold:

Eshan, the master manipulator! The dude acted in House of Cards along side Kevin Spacey, so I'm pretty sure he can act along side this lot as well.

FML Q4
:Finland: :ne: j33. :gold:

This should be a good match. I have no idea if j33 has been practicing much, but I remember playing him on silverpine maybe a month ago that he won and it was a really entertaining game. Sparkle going to show us his classic ground strat? NoMercy gonna hoard 30k, manip, and not make any units until he's basically dead? Ha, just kidding!

FML Q5
:USA: :human: Wrecktify :gold:

Wreck is back, at the top of the ladder, and an old dinosaur of a player at this point, but who can really mess with him? He's pretty much immune to manipulation because his chat is too sarcastic and random. Well, none of the players in this game are known for manip. The question is, can the micro monster Ludix be stopped? Perhaps by Audigy's necrowagons, the same hand that dealt defeat to Yaws in a final 1v1...

FML Q6
:Hungaria: :undead: Tyrant66 :gold:

This match is actually quite stacked. I don't know Junkerzam, but the other 3 are very solid, a top-tier random player, a former FML finalist, and someone who doesn't like the FML-style of FFA but who's very good nonetheless.

FML Q7
:Kazakhstan: :undead: DV- :gold:

I'm gonna echo seksi on this one, DV- is one of the notable undeads right now, with really solid micro (see his game vs Renaud on monsoon last season where he almost made it into semi-finals).

FML Q8
:USA: :orc: Vyvanne :gold:

Rooting Elsha for this one. For someone who just recently made a resurgence, Elsha has been fun to play with and very active in FFA lately. There are a lot of good players in this match though. Don't know Kenos skill level but I enjoy his posts on playFFA. Ostone has been super solid especially last season getting a lot of season wins. Lightweight ... well who knows about Lightweight :D

FML Q9
:USA: :ra: Randumb. :gold:

I like this -- two top random players in one game, with a former champion. Alien is a really solid player especially at the top of ladder recently as well. I think seksi will win his first fights too hard and not be able to ride that momentum to the end somehow. Mog might win though by hiding some trees and going under the radar of course-- there's always that wildcard ;)

FML Q10
:Canada: :hu: htrt :gold:

This is the most stacked and anticipated match of the round in my opinion. While htrt's win rate isn't nearly as high in FML as it has been over at the playFFA ladder, I'm expecting nothing less than some rock-solid play with great decision making. Duck will probably show us some impressive micro and entertaining chat. Don't know tleilaxu too well but he seems like a decent undead who could go under the radar. Dovekie of course will show us his great understanding of unit/hero combos as well as the micro he's honed from being very active on the ladder.

FML Q11
:Bulgaria: :undead: XoZ_Magadansky :gold:

Don't know Valefort or Kpect very well, although I think Kpect is a former solo player so he may have good micro. I always root for soso as he is a great guy to play with although I wish he wouldn't give up so easily in the end sometimes. Anyways, I have maga for this one. There's a reason maga always rises to the top and that's because he consistently wins his fights, and he has the wisdom of many many FFAs to give him a 6th sense of when and where to do what.

FML Q12
:United_Kingdom: :ne: WarchiefRich :gold:

Again I'm going to echo seksi on this one. I'm expecting a lot from someone who has shown exceptional results in solo events in recent times. It takes a lot of analysis and practice to perform on that level and I believe he will apply it to FFA finally.

FML Q13
:Canada: :ne: FML_Renaud :gold:

Renaud is amazing -- just check his performance last season. He won nearly all his games and by a significant margin in many of them. He has great macro and decision making. He also has a way of not tolerating any bullshit in games, so watch out.

Offline Valefort

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:55:14 am »
FML Q1
:USA: :ne: i-never-smile :gold:

I watched ins play a few games and it's quite peculiar, will it work with 3 undeads in the game though ? I just hope so because it's very refreshing.

FML Q2
:Switzerland: :human: noexxx:gold:

They're all very good, I see noexxx coming out of this one after successfully battling nline while nooblex and qwest spend their time denying each other's expansions, and chat a lot !

FML Q3
:Spain: :undead: Prometeus :gold:

I see Prometeus rampaging through the creeps and then win fight after fight until his heroes become unstoppable.

FML Q4

No idea !

FML Q5

Ludix will be too far from Wreck to put pressure early on him which will give Wreck enough time to show the full power of chippos backed up by his solid DR/Panda/Kotg. Or maybe everyone will snipe Wreck early on and the game will become one big enjoyable mess :D

FML Q6
:Germany: :human: Letshavesomefun :gold:

He'll shave it. I see no clear favorite though, cheering for minigame man.

FML Q7

No idea !

FML Q8
:Germany: :orc: Ostone :gold:

I see Ostone winning this one, he seemed very solid in the few games I saw.

FML Q9
:USA: :ra: Seksi :gold:

I think the chatlog will be rich and enjoyable in this one  :icon_mrgreen: I see Seksi coming out of this eventually after lots of hoarding.

FML Q10

Woah. That one is hard to call, i'll go with htrt because he does not make mistakes but he might be pressed too much by Dovekie and Duck while the sneaky Tleilaxu hoards.

FML Q11
:Russia: :undead: Kpect :gold:

Ahahah.. what am I doing here ?! I expect pretty epic fights between soso and maga if the game allows it with Kpect sweeping both after I'm tomed by everyone.

FML Q12

I see warchiefRich getting out of this game, killing them one by one and showing off his strong control !

FML Q13

No idea ! But Renaud seems to have a lot of wins so I'll go with him.

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 07:59:11 am »
Too man matches! Will add descriptions throughout the week...

FML Q1

I had a game against Speilman not too long ago, he wasnt too good in it - just suicided Qwest with tanks, much to Qwests chagrin.  I havent played the other 3 in 2014, so I have no idea what to expect from them.  Red's lasting impression on me was how confusing it was to have him in game. (Him, Redkeekee, adn a player with teh color red made things very confusing)  INS should be deporting mexicans, not playing WC3, so I am rooting against him.,

Basically its Steppin by default.

FML Q2

FML Q3

Pinball is, and perhaps forever, will remain in 2nd-3rd purgatory.  I dont know who POnty is, so I assume he will finish fourth.  Eshan is back from Bollywood (I like to imagine he choreographs those great dance pieces) but I doubt hes really played FFA in the past 6 months.  Promteus will be in unfamiliar territory (Not having 3 other Spaniards in game will definitely throw him off) but hes still serviceable, and active, so I thnk he has this.

FML Q4

I dont think any of these players are active, and would love to use my match swap with Gee.

FML Q5

I dont know who Sweet is, but forged in a country where everything tries to kill you I have to assume he is pretty good.  AUdigy will have necrowagons.  Ludix will either get a lot of gold for bats, or he will lose.  I will guess he gets that gold and wins.

FML Q6

More inactives.  Going with the active.

FML Q7

No clue who any of these players are.  Mailboy seems to play a lot of retard maps with yane.  Torpedo is polish so he has no chance.  DV lives in a country thats 92% desert so I think he can survive this match.

FML Q8

LW is like Jordan, so even if this is his Wizards season he'll still be better than most.

FML Q9

3 inactives vs Seksi seems like a slaughter in the making.  Unless mog uncharacteristically rage-suicides Seksi for his manip, which would amuse me.

FML Q10

Mass inactives vs HTRT.  Lul.

FML Q11

Probably the match of teh week.  Would be cool to see Soso vs Maga.  I like Valefort too, hes a mannered ladder player.  KSpect....

FML Q12

No clue, WCR will probably just 3v1, then 2v1, then 1v1, then win.  I expect more gold lost to upkeep than mined.

FML Q13

Are any of these players active?  Whatever.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:39:17 pm by Wrecktify »

Offline CallMeImba

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 10:59:17 am »
FML Q1

Red will play under the radar but will be caught early by ins. Spielman and steppin are going to hoard. After a short teaming peroid against Spielman Steppin will be hit and cant fight back. At the end ins cant match Spielman's gold.

FML Q2

Difficult to predict because most players nearly have the same ffa skills. I go with noexxx who has shown a good last season.

FML Q3

Prometeus' skills will overwhelm the others.

FML Q4

I dont know why other predicters dont see j33. winning this one. j33. knows how to hoard and look poor the same time.

FML Q5

One of the more interesting matchups. Ludix and Wrecktify clearly are on another Level than the other two players. I doubt Ludix is in his shape and can face 3-times fml champ and current #1 Wreck.

FML Q6

Although i dont enjoy watching his play because it's often combined with a long period of hoarding Tyrant mostly makes the right decision. There arent many cool players like him  :icon_cool:

FML Q7

I'll go with DV- because i dont know the others good enough.

FML Q8

Ostone and lw will fight it out. I am hoping for 2 1on1s in the beginning and then a big german 1on1 between ostone and lw in the end.

FML Q9

Seksi fighting! I got to add that i enjoy Mog's refreshing play but i doubt that he is in shape right now.

FML Q10

If they stick together they might be able to stop htrt but since everyone is trying to win on his own htrt can take each of them one by 1on1.

FML Q11

I fear that Maga will have to fight alot against Vale and Kpect in the beginning and mid game while ztsoso's goldadvantage is too high.

FML Q12

Besides me (not even average) i only know WarchiefRich who has shown impressive skills in many 1on1 tournaments. I hope that we can see a new ffa star in this game even though it might only go over my own corpse  :icon_cry:

FML Q13

King of FFa on fire!

Offline Vyvanne

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
  • Formerly Elsha-of-IEL
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Vyvanne
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 12:23:18 pm »
Wreck is back, at the top of the ladder, and an old dinosaur of a player at this point, but who can really mess with him?

*weeps at his own age*

How old is Wreck lol?  I just hit the dirty thirty two months ago. My reflexes are shot and I feel like a has-been compared to all you youngsters *shakes cane*

All knowledge is worth having.
That which yields, is not always weak.

zTsoso

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 01:15:50 pm »
FML Q1

I am going to take a gamble on this one as I feel like this could go either way. I don't know much about spielman, and Red has not impressed me enough lately to convince me that he can take down an orc like steppinrazor or compete with a strong microing i-never-smile. Due to steppinrazor being out of shape i'm going to bet on i-never-smile to take a somewhat unexpected win.

FML Q2

Q2 is one of the toughest groups in this round. I expect this to be a close game, and im convinced that each of these strong players have a good chance to take this game. To my knowledge Noexxx has not been practicing much lately. He got crushed in the last season finals by Flash's strong, and was not playing up to his high ffa level that we know him for.
Qwest is always a scary opponent with a playstyle that is tough to predict. His UD micro with mass air and habit of hoarding on 50 makes him a dangerous opponent that you should never count out. I have not seen Nline play but i look forward to see what he can do vs these players! However, I forsee Nooblex winning this one because he has got the experience it takes to pull through.

FML Q3

Prometeus has been practicing a lot on the bot. He got the micro and ffa understanding to pull it through but may be teamed. I see him as the strongest contender in this group.

FML Q4

I cannot remember much about Mr.Sparkle, but when it comes to fetta and Nomercy they really have to step up if they want to win vs j33.

FML Q5

Maybe because Ludix did not perform up to his high level last season people doubt that he will be able to beat Wreck. However, Ludix has practiced a lot and is still the fearsome orc we all know that is capable of beating any player. I therefore predict that he pulls through in a close game between wreck, Ludix and audigy as the three favourites. 

FML Q6

Brainman is a strong opponent. I have yet to see what brainman can pull off but in the game i played with him he did well. I am really looking forward to see this game.

FML Q7

DV- is the heavy favourite here in terms of skills. For this reason, I believe that Malboy will start a heavy teaming manip against DV- that might eventually secure him the win. I look forward to see what LifeForRent and TorpedoBuster can pull off.

FML Q8

Nobody seems to believe in Ostone and that has been a big prediction mistake in the past. LW is not in shape and might make a misstep in his decision-making that will cost him the game.

FML Q9

Seksi is the heavy favourite here. He has the micro and decision-making required to take this game with relative ease. If he is not teamed before he secures an advantageous position I do not see anyone stopping him. I doubt Seksi will let Mog get a gold advantage needed to take on Seksi in the end game.

FML Q10

I am going to take yet another bet on this one. htrt is obviously the heavy favourite here followed by Dovekie and duck. Because of the high propability that htrt is going to get heavily teamed with tleilaxu in the game, I think that duck stands a good chance. He is good at keeping a cool head and will leave the heavy fighting to Dovekie and htrt, and sweep in at the right time to take the win.

FML Q11

After having played a few back-and-forth games with Magadansky lately and understand therefore why he is feared. He is a clever player with good micro capabilites that has a vast FML-experience. I am flattered that some have betted on me, but I think he is the heavy favourite to take this one. Especially if he manages to take me out first, which I suspect will happen!

FML Q12

Even though the other players might have better FFA understanding I feel it is safe to say that WCR is a favourite to take this IF he plays up to his level. A heavy-teaming situation is likely to happen here and if this happens it could be anyones game really.

FML Q13

RENAUD RENAUD RENAud.... this guy just keeps winning em' and i don't see anyone stopping him this time around.

Ponty

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 01:42:58 pm »
Here are my predictions

FML Q1
:Russia: :undead: Spielmann

Because he becomes a Superman after driking vodka

FML Q2

Because he speaks french and it's a serious advantage when you play ffa

FML Q3

Pinball because he plays orc and will tome me

FML Q4

j33. or NoMercy2 because fetta is fat (I don't know Mr.Sparkle)

FML Q5

I have no clue about this one

FML Q6

Only thing I can predict is that letshave will be the first one to call gg, probably after 5 minutes of game

FML Q7

Because streaming will give him confidence

FML Q8

Because I will be obs in the game and send him all the informations he needs on skype

FML Q9

Because he will play with working hotkeys and his gf won't be there to disturb him

FML Q10

Because he is the God of Undead, 0 hesitation on this

FML Q11

Because htrt learnt him how to not be teamed

FML Q12

Because he likes to put lotion on his muscular body to impress his opponents

FML Q13

Because Lord-Vova will save him
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:50:25 pm by Ponty »

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 02:08:15 pm »
Wreck is back, at the top of the ladder, and an old dinosaur of a player at this point, but who can really mess with him?

*weeps at his own age*

How old is Wreck lol?  I just hit the dirty thirty two months ago. My reflexes are shot and I feel like a has-been compared to all you youngsters *shakes cane*

Haha I'm 28, ojiisan.  Actually youre more depressing.  With a name like "Elsha" i thought you were some hot chick, not old dude.  False advertising, brah.

Offline KenoStrikesBack

• Grunt
  • If I have wings... Why am I always walking?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 02:40:26 pm »
FML Q1

Fair competition, although i have never seen red play. Im gonna vote for spielman. Good luck.

FML Q2

Tough one. Noexxx might go orc and can pose a great threat. Nooblex is good but he seems sloopy. Thats what i got from his ALL STAR game at the end of season 5 on the ladder. We will see. I wont be surprised whoever wins this.

FML Q3

Unlike myself, my friend Ponty got some evenly matched opponents. Also, he is so sweet and humble everyone will not percieve him as a threat so after they all kill each other he will just sweep the leftovers. Good luck, dont let me down.

FML Q4

j33 will be under the radar all game coz everyone expects him to win. Thats gonna fuck him up, Mercy will come out as a winner, but its gonna be very hard.

FML Q5

Both Ludix and Wreck will be targets from the other 3 players, but Wreck can stay calm and concentrated longer than Ludix, so ill put Wreck

FML Q6

The only thing I can say to you phil is "Good luck" coz damn u are gonna need it. Brain.man is rly good, Junker way better than his reputation and tyrant is also very skilled.

FML Q7

There is a serbian player here? i think i know which one it is. IF he is out of shape, DV wins this easily.

FML Q8

Im totally out of practice and im very busy, ill give it a try but meh... I dont think lw is still back in shape that welll so he can defeat OstOne. Dunno about the 4th guy.

FML Q9

Only thing i can say about this match is that its gonna be very easy to schedule it.
P.S. Mog wins coz its gonna be too boring if seksi wins.

FML Q10

Dovekie can play his smart card but its not gonna be enough here, tleix can win if he keeps calm all game but i doubt that will happen. Ill vote for htrt coz i havent seen duck in a while.

FML Q11

Maga wants to do drugs, not this. I have said on multiple occasions that he is my ffa role model but i dont see him as a winner here. ZTsoso will grab victory but its gonna be very hard.

FML Q12

No way im putting rich here, he is very good, but not ffa friendly, ill go with hud but anything can happen.

FML Q13

Okay, renaud. but Vova can win this also!

Offline Vyvanne

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
  • Formerly Elsha-of-IEL
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Vyvanne
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 02:54:59 pm »

*weeps at his own age*

Haha I'm 28, ojiisan.  Actually youre more depressing.  With a name like "Elsha" i thought you were some hot chick, not old dude.  False advertising, brah.

HA. 

I adopt female names for my online personas, and for the longest time had no interest in talking in Skype or whatever, though now that I started streaming a few weeks back, I decided to give in and get a headset to talk to viewers, thus dispelling forever any illusions that I am indeed female.

Though funnily enough, I do get mistaken for female all the goddamn time.  Even if I introduced myself at a nice restaurant and I'm there with a date, it's always "hello ladies."  Dude.  Have you heard my voice? I mean I used to have long hair, and it's growing back out a bit, but come on...

#asianproblems
All knowledge is worth having.
That which yields, is not always weak.

Offline KaJetan

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 05:39:52 pm »
elsha im older. actually i think im oldest in FML unless Ntropy plays

Offline ins

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: i-never-smile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 06:15:15 pm »
@Elsha: Grow a beard or something.  That's usually a pretty big tip-off.

Although I keep a beard 100% of the time, I do have some funny stories about mix-ups, myself; my hair goes most of the way down my back.  One time I was at DUI stop on the road, and the cop came up to check if I was drinking.  Since he was walking from the back of my car, he just saw that I had long hair and didn't look before asking "Have you been drinking, ma'am?"  And then he looked so embarrassed when he actually looked in my window, I probably could have been twenty shots deep and lit my breath on fire and he would have let me go.  (I was dead sober though--I was on my way to the party.)

Anyways, my predictions:

FML Q1

WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU!

FML Q2

I hope Nline is a baller and makes an alchemist.  If he doesn't, I lean toward Nooblex.

FML Q3

I can foresee PBM killing off Eshan so he doesn't have to deal with the manipulation, then finding a way from there.

FML Q4

Mr.Sparkle.  He is a resilient player who can fight his way out of bad situations.

FML Q5

I like SweeT here.  I think Audigy goes and wagons Wrecktify out, barring the starting positions making that a poor choice.

FML Q6

I lean toward the human here; I could go with either Letshave or Tyrant but MK/Pally is such a pain in the neck for UD to deal with in a hero arena situation that I have to pick the human.  I don't think bRain.Man is a level-headed player, so he's not going to win.

FML Q7

I don't know 2 of these guys at all, and I haven't seen DV- play enough to know his skills apart from micro.  Malboy seems to lean on manipulation too much, so he's probably going to over-talk and get himself teamed out for it.

FML Q8

Elsha has been playing a lot lately.  I think this one's fairly up for grabs, but if I had to guess I'd go with the known quantity.

FML Q9

Randumb.  He played waaaaaaaaay back in the day, so if he's been practicing then I want to lean toward him.  I think the other players here are good as well, but I'd watch out for Randumb.

FML Q10

Nobody else can beat swarm hosts in a long game This isn't Starcraft, but I'm going to lean toward the SC2 several-time GM Zerg because I think he's a well-rounded player in RTS as a whole.  htrt is also very, very good and I would not be surprised at all if he took this either.  I feel like either player can be beaten, but at a cost.

FML Q11

Maga is really really good, but I think this game will likely boil down to human vs undead and that's where I lean toward the human from a certain point in the game forward.

FML Q12

I honestly do not know anything about these players.

FML Q13

I would probably pick Renaud against any 3 opponents.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 06:43:28 pm »
FML Q1
:Russia: :undead: Spielman :gold:

I think Steppin is the most skilled player here, but the other players will of course be wary of that too. Maybe Scrubmann can slip under the radar and pull out some sick trix.

FML Q2
:Switzerland: :human: noexxx :gold:

I want to believe in qwest, but it seems like people are becoming very wary of his hoarding tendencies, so I guess the most probable outcome will be noexxx winning, both because he's a skilled player and because human imba.

FML Q3
:France: :human: Ponty :gold:

Ponty. CLAN EZ = NOT EZ.

FML Q4
:Peru: :undead: NoMercy2 :gold:

fetta_ook is going to get crushed. Other than that, I think NoMercy2 might pull off a win by pretending he's not pretending to be dead with 15k in the bank.

FML Q5
:USA: :undead: Audigy :gold:

I BELIEVE IN AUDIGY.

FML Q6
:Germany: :human: Letshavesomefun :gold:

I actually think Shave is going to pull this off. He might surprise tome one of the UDs (most likely Junker since Tyrant is actually goot) with imba tanks and then somehow manip his way out of getting teamed while hoarding.

Under other circumstances, I'd definitely say дв-, but since Malboy is in the game we might see some bizarre tower rush into mutual suicide, and then it's basically up to which of the other players is best in 1v1.

FML Q8
:Germany: :human: Lightweight :gold:

Soso said that LW is out of shape, which I guess implies that his fingers are too fat to play wc3, but I think he can win if he keeps cool.

FML Q9

Seksi has 3/4 probability of getting imba race, so he's probably going to win, but if he gets UD I think Mog will win.

FML Q10

FML Q11

Magadansky will find a way, I'm sure.

FML Q12

Rich is probably going to pull out some sick PL control and win this game in 20 minutes.

FML Q13

Renaud coz' I heard he's very goot, but Vova also knows how to be patient.

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 07:12:08 pm »
FML Q1
:USA: :undead: SteppinRazor :gold:

Too many MERICANS for spielmann hes gonna get teamed for beeing rus and razor gets the win.

FML Q2
:Switzerland: :human: noexxx :gold:

Noexxx will island hide till all other players disc

FML Q3
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap :gold:

Well in this game there will be a race who tomes Ponty first i think pbm abuses his admin powers somehow to spawn next to ponty and thats why he will win.

FML Q4
:Finland: :ne: j33. :gold:

J33. will take over a peon and a worker and go for lusted chims with tanks inner fire docs kodo and shit.

FML Q5

FML Q6
:Sweden: :ra: bRain.Man :gold:

Brainman will be down to 1 building and shave is gonna disc with his 100 food army right in front of it

FML Q7
:Kazakhstan: :undead: DV- :gold:

DV- wins this cuz internet is a rare gift in kazhakstan NS so hes gonna use the few hours in the only internet cafe in his country wisely

FML Q8
:Germany: :orc: Ostone :gold:

LW will notice at the beginning of the game that its not a dota match and leave confused. And then Ostone starts pwning

FML Q9

Seksi wins this cuz hes sexy

FML Q10

HTRT wins this cuz he observed so many games OF EVERYONE that he knows all our weaknesses and dirty secrets.

FML Q11

Soso will leave the game at 10 minute mark to play enfo with yane so magadansky brings this home eZ.

FML Q12
:Sweden: :orc: Hudkraem :gold:

Hud wins this eZ.

FML Q13
:Russia: :orc: AJIKAIII :gold:

Lord Vova will tome renaud and fail.life cuz hes lord vova. Sadly he will disc after that and Ajikaiii gets the win beeing afk since gamestart.