September 20, 2024, 11:26:23 pm

Author Topic: What I've learned about FFA this past month.  (Read 5696 times)

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: What I've learned about FFA this past month.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 09:12:44 pm »
I wish you could go around killing mass air like that in pubs but you can't really tome noobs super well, cause they don't ever have much exp to give.  Plus a lot of noobs do things like mass tanks/invis motar, etc, and they get killed off in the first few minutes anyway unless they towered.  You are better off killing a decent, unprepared player.

Sorry (again) for not being clear.  I don't exactly think I changed anything I said, just didn't explain it thoroughly. 

Offline KODOS_FORSAKEN

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: kodos_forsaken
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 12:04:51 pm »
dovekie the trash noob who tried cross map tier 1 rushing me with bm/mass hunts archers and ends up getting trashed.

no one wants to take your advice youve playd nearly 300 games and wont even be cracking the 50% mark any time soon

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 12:43:49 pm »
dovekie the trash noob who tried cross map tier 1 rushing me with bm/mass hunts archers and ends up getting trashed.

no one wants to take your advice youve playd nearly 300 games and wont even be cracking the 50% mark any time soon

skill and knowledge are two different notions my friend!

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 08:10:17 pm »

Think you got the wrong idea of me.  Picture a guy on a kitchen table with a laptop with terrible internet connection, often eating something while playing, with a tv to the side and people running around, not always particularly caring too much about what is gonna happen, especially if I was walking cross map with archers and hunts(though those days are over  :icon_neutral:), something a noob probably wouldn't do.  I even remember the game that you speak of, I am pretty sure I got intercepted about 3 times on the way to your base, which I went to because everyone else was trash and I just wanted to to take you out early.

Plus, I wrote this before, or within a couple days of the bot ladder coming out, when literally EVERYONE was trash.  I didnt even re-read what I wrote but my opinions are probably different now. If you actually saw how many games I have lagged out of (probably ~30), or how many games I have used something like a solo pitlord (probably another ~30), or how many I just left to go do something with the wedding or something similar my rec would be at least a little better.  At least I am here experimenting with new things, finding out what else is good, and a lot of what isn't, while you are busy trolling and doing the same thing that has been done for the last 8 years.

but kodos #1