April 29, 2024, 04:09:25 am

Author Topic: So I was inclined to register and post this.  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Calamity

So I was inclined to register and post this.
« on: September 04, 2011, 02:48:46 pm »
I've been back to WC3 for less than a month since taking a long break. I am former solo league season player and FEAR/NADL dota player. I took FFA up on and off for years as a random game to satiate my hunger for something new that would keep me entertained inbetween matches and scrims.

I'd like to say that I've recently restumbled upon this league (I want to say you used to have a different name or maybe operate under a different league a few years ago, I could definately be mistaken) and I've always been a lurker who has watched and enjoyed your games. I see duck is playing in an FFA league, thats odd. I see a few names like Dase, Darkness, and Worpex that I recognize from watching older FFA replays from the last few years and beyond.

Anyway, the point of this was to say thanks for hosting games and trying to maintain some sort of competitive league even though FFA is almost non-existant on every realm besides Northrend. I really enjoy watching the replays and following along when I have the time. I realize one post isn't alot and my thoughts very miniscule compared to the bigger picture but I figured my two cents was worth registering so you guys could be congratulated.

Thanks again, gentlemen.

-cal

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: So I was inclined to register and post this.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 03:44:00 pm »
<3 <3 <3 Thanks for making the post Calamity! You're correct that we used to have a different name. Back in Season 1 the league was called the Forsaken Melee League. It was changed for season 2 though. :D

Thanks for following us and watching the replays! If you have time, feel free to come and be an observer for some games! Or, simply stop by our Garena channel (Masters League) for some custom games! Their is always people around willing to play!

~WorpeX