April 19, 2024, 06:53:38 am

Author Topic: Friendly play in FML  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Tleilaxu

Friendly play in FML
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:06:54 pm »
We've had issues with this in the past, but I think we have to do more to combat it.
This time, things revolve around the American cocksucker (as in, sucking American cocks, not being American and sucking cocks), Zs.Superculo, and his love for eating American players' cum.
In M22 you can clearly see friendly play throughout the whole game, Culo kept mass teleporting me every time Eshan said something. This had nothing to do with keeping the game a 4 way since he did nothing to stop Jaod from getting eliminated.
Then in the end, after they both kill my dk and I can't revive, they keep going at me until I have nothing left. Clearly, they were not interested in a continued 3 way, but were interesting in having a 1v1 as buddies.
Luckily for Culo, Eshan disconnected right at the end due to bot instability.
I am 100% certain Culo's decision making in this game was severely influenced by his love of American smegma, and this thus created a biased game that was not fair for me or Jaod.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: Friendly play in FML
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:33:18 pm »
lol, this guy is an abomination of an individual, makes a post just to insult, are you really that butthurt you lost kidd?  :icon_smile:

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 07:21:01 pm »
Funny that cumulo calls laxu an abomination - cause he made a post thats even worse. Laxu made a dumb emotional post - its stupid but understandable bc he was upset. But cumulo made a well thought out calculated detailed post after getting a free win. The moral and mental depravity it takes to do that makes him 10x worse than laxu. Pure scum

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 10:03:00 pm »
Funny that cumulo calls laxu an abomination - cause he made a post thats even worse. Laxu made a dumb emotional post - its stupid but understandable bc he was upset. But cumulo made a well thought out calculated detailed post after getting a free win. The moral and mental depravity it takes to do that makes him 10x worse than laxu. Pure scum

Doesn't seem understandable to me. Hardly even legible actually.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 09:48:57 am »

Doesn't seem understandable to me. Hardly even legible actually.
Typical bible-belter behavior, trying to get threads with mentions of homo-eroticism closed. You probably voted for Trump too, didn't you ;)?

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 01:55:03 pm »
things revolve around the American cocksucker (as in, sucking American cocks, not being American and sucking cocks), Zs.Superculo, and his love for eating American players' cum.

Lol I have to admit I was also puzzled when I saw cumulo type USA#1 and that USA is the best in the world when he's not even American. He's more patriotic about America than actual Americans I've came across   :icon_lol:

aAnd also has some shit against other nationalities because he always insults arabs or russians or some other group :D