April 26, 2024, 04:52:12 pm

Author Topic: Expel players from FML  (Read 8176 times)

Pyatac

Re: Expel players from FML
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 05:56:35 pm »
11 min of game i scout left side with my shade - here was Dinamo and i see at right side is Mr best orc ( who else if all remember ruinned my round 2 game with his tunnel vision on me )

11min23sec i going to fetta expam cuz my creeprout is over cuz i creep all MY HALF of creeps and creep 2 red biggest camps and get best items at that and up hights lvl - i do that decision ( going to fetta ) cuz my plan is was kill fetta FAST cuz that guys ruinned my r2 game and he all time have his tunnel vision on me and HE ALL TIME HAVE IDIOTICAL DECISIONS - like gradient

i think it is enought for why i not pick NE Dinamo who was left top and i pick fetta who was donw right cuz

end else between dinamo and fetta - if i pick Dinamo renaud and fetta just stay and hoard 1 billion money and after when we with dinamo suicid eatch other the just try finish us

fetta told me " stop Jaod - i war " ..... i told him " fetta - with who you war ?? " he not answer me and when he said - " with renaud "   Renaud told in that - " lie " - that was reason kill fetta for his lie manip

preteam talking start in moment 19min 11 sec - when MAD fetta start cry and told all like that " ofc jaod not atk dinamo "  ,  " that stuppid preteaming cunt at start "

So )) Fetta and Dinamo hoard too much when i finish fetta.... i going to 80 at 12 min and Mog stay 50 hoard from start the game and to
19min 15 sec , Dinamo hoard from start the game and to 19min 59sec - LOOKS LIKE PRETEAM BETWEEN DINAMO AND RENAUD - WHEN THEY SKYPEING AND TOLD EATCH OTHER TO SIT AT 50 WHEN JAOD DO BAD FORK ( KILLING AND FINISHED ) FETTA FOR ALL OF THEM - NO ?)))

When i was on way to finished fetta i scout my 2 another opponents with FUCKING 3 shades and i see all they moves ( and else i patrolling 3 fetta exps with my zepp ) - i see - that guys just stay at 50 and not war - i meking decision at 20min 00sec - drop myself to 50 fast and hard scout with all my 3 fucking shades - for wait - when they going to 80 or 100

22min 16 sec i manniping vs NElfs - i told in chat " guys you rly only hoard at 50 " pls go do one good fight for eatch other "
i MAKE FUCKING 12 BARRACKS AND 2 WYRMSHOOLS AND 1 BUILD FOR DESTRO AND 1 FOR MAGIC UNITS - I TOLD THAT FOR GUYS WHO THINK I STAY 50 CUZ DINAMO SAID ME IN SKYPE)))  - " BRO SIT AT 50 - I GIVE THAT RENAUD BIG FIGHT "

Pyatac

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 05:57:12 pm »
I SIT 50 CUZ I HAVE 3 SHADES AND SEE ALL AND IF I WANNA GOING TO 80 I JUST NEED CLICK 1 TIME TO MY 12 BARRACKS AND 1 TIME ON 1 WYRM BUILD AND 1 ON DESTROERS BUILD IF I NEED FAST GOES 100 I NEED 1.5 TIME CLICK ALL THESE)))

22min 54 sec Dinamo in 99 pops attack renaud in 75 AND UPS - OFC MY SHADE HERE - CUZ I NOT CLOWN AS QWEST - WHO PLAYED WITHOUT SHADES WHEN HIS FRIEND REINFORCEMENT STREAMED HIS ROUND WITHOUT ANY DELAY !

I see that time i dont know about dinamo was 100 and rena was 80 - i think it is was 80 vs 80 or 100 vs 100

23min 14 sec i see - dinamo too much raped renaud and kill else his exp and make renaud tp out into his main

23min 20 sec rena writted " ouch, help lol "

i told him " use gold rena " that situation work on me - cuz i know - dinamo must going to rena and rena ( if nobody know it - MASTER of hoard ) and i can 1) going fast to dinamo or 2) fast going on renaud main - for help him and atk dinamo or 3) let dinamo continue  do it a) wasted renaud gold b) lost some of units to rena in fight

23min 59 sec - my shade see - renaud loosing too much to dinamo and dinamo start to getting TOO HIGHT LVLS - and that so sad cuz if he just up 6 5 5 widh methamorphose lvl3 fire + 2 lvl fine alcohol + 3 lvl aura kotg - that just gg for me in i not up 5 5 5

24min 14 sec - i see OMG dinamo too hard tomed renaud - that too bad for me - i goin to decision #1 cuz i am 50 pops - was too stuppid going saved renaud at 50 - cuz i just feed dinamo else MORE! and i just fast going to start killing Dima exps.

AND IN MOMENT WHEN I SEE - DINAMO TOO HARD TOMED RENAUD - I FAST GOING TO 100 POPS  AND 24m 25s i told to rena - " i killing his exp "

SO when i killed that Dinamo exp - i see Dinamo atm 5DH 4 panda and 3 kotg - and before dinamo atk renaud - dinamo was just 4 2 1 !!!!

situation work not for me ((((

25m 10s - i attack exp #2 of dinamo and killed 5 his wisps and he tp and i do some nukes and run away for meet all my 100 pops army near my dk  -  in that momend i understand - is renaud not dangerous atm for me - he 100% dropped to <<< 50 and he just try rebuild his buildings and and exps and mb try else stay hoard at 50 more when we get hard fights with dinamo

Pyatac

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 05:57:38 pm »
26m15s i try fing good position for my good fight vs dinamo and i kiting him non stop near his main

26m 35 sec dinamo told " renaud peace ? "
and i wait answering of renaud and if he told 1) " peace " i going to try finish fast renaud or try tomed him when he <<< 50

cuz if they get way teamed me dinamo at 100 and renaud at 50 - it is too soon over for me

2) he said him " No " cuz he mb still Mad on him else after dinamo too hard tomed on him

" not team bu i not attack you unless you not attack me " that was answer of renaud

and that mean we fight with dinamo and Mr renaud must just hoard when we fight eatch other)

26m50s my shade see one rebuild exp of rena and his altar with his kotg near

i goes too fast here to that kotg for killing him and get rena ultimatum ( sry - i hope you understand what that means )

i killed that kotg and told him " renaud " go 80 and stop hoard or i finish you !

he answered " i am 54 " - and i told him " go 80 !"

27m42s dinamo atk my centre exp and killed it and 2 my ziggs +5 acos

i try manip rena and told him " help rena "

28.12 big fight at centre - with my much better position for fight cuz i am near fountain and dinamo not

i think i more win that fight than dinamo but he get 6 lvl dh(

i try manip rena and told " rena he 6 5 4 lvl ((( "

so dinamo killing my 2 exps

31min of game DINAMO TOLD IN CHAT " JAOD GO PEACE ?? " I ANSWERED HIM " SRY CANT PEACE - I AM 100 - LETS GO 1 BIG FIGHT "

32M01S I atk dinamo exp in centre at 100 pops and he tp into that exp in 100pops

Pyatac

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2017, 05:58:01 pm »
i start kiting him and try fing good posi for fight but cant find (

33m04s i see rena expoing 2 exps near my side ( old fetta main ) and i need that exps - i killing 1 of 2 that exps and let him build another and told rena " omg rena stop hoard ho 100 pops !"

33m50s - i see dinamo going at rena main ( i think for try tomed on him here )

and i start sniped him and kiting him non stop near SHOP - cuz i dont wanna dinamo finish renaud !

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK DEAR GUYS !!!???  I START FIGHTS WITH DINAMO AT 34M22S NEAR SHOP AND THAT IS RLY BIG FIGHT 100 VS 100 - I FIGHT FOR RENAUD ! FOR SAVED HIM !  AND THAT FUNNY GUY - SHOW INTERESTING DECISION! HE GOES AROUND ME AND JUST STABBED ME ( ONLY ME ) WHEN I ALREADY FIGHT WITH FUCKING HELL CHIPPOS !!!!!!

I WIN THAT FIGHT VS DINAMO but i dropped to 84 already - ANM NOW I FUCKING MAD ON RENAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MAD FOR THAT MOVE ( FETTA_OOK AND GRADIENT MOVE ) when i just tryu saved that guy ! and i writted " peace dinamo ?? " at 34m44s

and he not answered to me cuz he in fight vs renaud - and what i see - renaud totally raped dinamo and he 80 or 100 atm ( AS I THINK )

BUT THAT WAS 73 and i fast going to kill his exp near fetta old main and i do that

and i fast going to rena next exp - and i killing that too ( that was his T3 tree ) and in that moment i see dinamo is tp out from here

dinamo told " lost all " AND  i trust him cuz i see rly - he lost big fight and TP !

i see with shades main of rena 36m09s and i see he near 80 as me ( but actually he was 70 ) - and i goes with decision going to deal him good fight with good kiting before !
i killing his panda and 5 chippos

after tp out from mog main dinamo was at 50 and try hoard and i dont was good at scouthing - cuz i dont feeltz it ((( i thinking he was 80 or 100 ((

Pyatac

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 05:58:58 pm »
38m14s renaud told " i think purple is strongest atm" , "lets team purple" 

39m13s rena killing my 5 acos and my exp

i see 2 dinamo exps and not atk this exps cuz i not think about he was at 50 !((( and i scared atk him cuz mb they 2 start team me...

i just already try tomed renaud more since else dinamo not atk me

and i sniped renaud into all map - and at 40m 31s dinamo just see - renaud not have t3 already 5 mins his buildings is not hiddings anymore at map - and i think he now understand he ( i mean RENAUD ) have a big porblems !

i kill potm and at 41m14s i get renaud big fight and easy win it - AND FUCKING KILLING HIM ALL - HIS 3 HEROES AND ALL FUCKING ARMY - AND I DROPPED HIM TO 1 POPS!

WHEN dinamo see renaud 5 mins already not have t3 he just fast going 100 pops and goes to try fing me or my exps

and from that funny moment dinamo and renaud  NON STOP START TEAMING ME - YOU BITCHED ( WHO BLAME ME ) - HEAR ME ????

AND NOW RENAUD WITH 5200 AND DINAMO with 6300 just teamed me ( who have 100 pops and 8700 gold ) WHEN  dinamo have 3 exps and i not have noone !

i goes 100 and just wait when dinamo atk me and in that time try finish all renaud buildings !!!

43m48 dinamo goes to my main and i do tp into main

i gived him kite and after we fights 100 vs 100 !

i win that fight aggain ( and he loose panda !) and i goes to 100 aggain and going fast to dinamo main ! for try ruining him fast atm cuz if i atk his exps i just let him do 100 only chippos and i easy die vs that ((

i just wasted ALL my fucking LAST money for that move - cuz i dont know his gold and i have chance even if he have gold - if he rich - i just can tomed his main when he start build news and news another chippos and if i still stay in hight limites
and i do that !
 46m09s i got 45 last gold and get 100 pops army vs dinamo on his main - who was  73 atm and who have 4700 gold still!!!!!!

i kill all his heroes and army 2 times mb and hunting him non stop!!! and i dropped him to 700 gold and 34 pops but he still was at 3 exp (((

after watching i understand i do GREAT MISTAKE - I LET DINAMO BUILDINGS ( OLD BUILDINGS ON MAIN ) LIVE - THAT  WAS STUPPID BY ME RLY - CUZ HE HAVE 3 FUCKING EXPS !!(((

BUT  anyway i win after hard teaming me - that game was very hard for me all game and i see all with my shades -

Pyatac

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 05:59:19 pm »
SO WHAT ??? GUYS WHO ELSE THINK - I AM WIN HERE NOT FAIR ??? CLOWNS !

MUST SAID - THAT QWEST AND NOOBLAXU just cant accept me as good UD ! That is all....

and laxu you said me - " Jaod - that was like free win for you ! "

LUL stuppid clown - it is only you get your free win in your last one cuz - trunkzzz was actually winned - but he get desynked !!!

ANd i just not have time atm - cuz tomorrow i goes to my work - but i promise after - i go and post funny replay with
our with qwest r1 ( where i totally analised his game ) and he just 100% was using cheated here - i pretty sure in that and i prove that OFC !I wanna - admins must get that noob sanctions with points cuz after my 3 facts you all just told - " yes that his game was not fair ! "

Pyatac

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 06:03:07 pm »
ty Moggy * - glad too read that ! <3

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 06:03:42 pm »
lol'd

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2017, 06:08:37 pm »
Doubt it waa deliberate cheatinf. It was most likely a subconcious choice by dinamo and jaod where they are mutual good friends so they don't go hard on each other, and kind of kill othera first. It can definitely happen to others and it happened between me and another player in the last where I was good friends with him and didnt want to eliminate him because of that

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2017, 12:08:45 am »
this didnt look too suspicious, but in the past dinamo kent and jaod have had some suspicious games...i remember even last season kent hiding in dinamo's base on harvest of sorrow while i tried to finish him

im actually surprised at you fetta. why would you rush renaud when you know dinamo and jaod are not going to fight each other.

Whenever they're in the same game, you gotta assume theyre going to play nice with each other and hit other people

Pyatac

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 03:16:46 am »
lol'd

lol,d - is you last win - that was rly LUL:D !

Mr b2w.TrunkzZz must was get this win too easy with his 7500 gold and his highest lvl of heroes !

AND else big lul - how easy you lost to qwest in your round before this and how good you feed him !))

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 03:30:58 am »
lol'd

Mr b2w.TrunkzZz must was get this win too easy with his 7500 gold and his highest lvl of heroes !

AND else big lul - how easy you lost to qwest in your round before this and how good you feed him !))
Hahaha, you literally lost to Qwest with 100 food vs 3 heroes and you try to criticize me XD. You tried so hard to insult me but you end up insulting yourself even more.
You must've been RLY mad that you forgot about that rape, or maybe for Jaod he is the best player in FML and everybody else is just jealous :D?

Pyatac

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2017, 03:50:46 am »
this didnt look too suspicious, but in the past dinamo kent and jaod have had some suspicious games...i remember even last season kent hiding in dinamo's base on harvest of sorrow while i tried to finish him

im actually surprised at you fetta. why would you rush renaud when you know dinamo and jaod are not going to fight each other.

Whenever they're in the same game, you gotta assume theyre going to play nice with each other and hit other people

I like how you speak with fetta at these place : " im actually surprised at you fetta. why would you rush renaud when you know dinamo and jaod are not going to fight each other.

" )))

My friend - i already posted here my decisions - WHY I PICKED FETTA_OOK - but if you even just not read this in my BIG post i can get you this aggain - read pls

11 min of game i scout left side with my shade - here was Dinamo and i see at right side is Mr best orc ( who else if all remember ruinned my round 2 game with his tunnel vision on me )

11min23sec i going to fetta expam cuz my creeprout is over cuz i creep all MY HALF of creeps and creep 2 red biggest camps and get best items at that and up hights lvl - i do that decision ( going to fetta ) cuz my plan is was kill fetta FAST cuz that guys ruinned my r2 game and he all time have his tunnel vision on me and HE ALL TIME HAVE IDIOTICAL DECISIONS - like gradient

i think it is enought for why i not pick NE Dinamo who was left top and i pick fetta who was donw right

end else between dinamo and fetta - if i pick Dinamo renaud and fetta just stay and hoard 1 billion money and after when we with dinamo suicid eatch other the just try finish us

fetta told me " stop Jaod - i war " ..... i told him " fetta - with who you war ?? " he not answer me and when he said - " with renaud "   Renaud told in that - " lie " - that was reason kill fetta for his lie manip

ABOUT THAT : " you gotta assume theyre going to play nice with each other and hit other people "

My friend - i pretty sure you even not watch that replay -  DO YOU SEE HOW MANY BIG FIGHTS VS DINAMO I GET ??? MOSTLY 100 VS 100

In what was nice my play vs dinamo ???!!! )))) :icon_wink:

Mb was nice fights or what ?)))) cant understand you )

and else - if you else not read my big post you can do that cuz i get there all my decisions in any moment of game - i just said us all what i think when do or try do smth !
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:02:38 am by Pyatac »

Pyatac

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2017, 04:33:15 am »
lol'd

Hahaha, you literally lost to Qwest with 100 food vs 3 heroes and you try to criticize me XD. You tried so hard to insult me but you end up insulting yourself even more.
You must've been RLY mad that you forgot about that rape, or maybe for Jaod he is the best player in FML and everybody else is just jealous :D?

My friend - i even not try insulting you - for real only you and qwest all times try insulting me and all see this....

I just sad for your thought about me and just said you true about you cuz - rly man you have much more LUL situations than me ))  You must stop trolling me without any reason rly)) think about this )

So about you told me i lost 100 pops vs 3 heroes of qwest)))

Man rly rewatch that pls - you just see how wrong you are was - cuz i am was 80 pops vs his 50 pops and i have just one or two wyrms .....and he have 7or 8 towers and 1 towers of frost.

Just try think about this atm - Jaod with 80 pops with lvls 5 4 4 vs qwest 6 6 5 and with some gargs + and 8-9 towers !!!!!!! i think you not need hear about kite of ud with 5 4 4 and kite of ud with 6 6 5......cuz i hope you understand who there strongest...

and else when i coming to him he fast clicked into his barracks for pumping up his gargs fast

AND else one :  before i going to him i was at 50 like he is and  i scout all his buildings at map and i understand ( in my bad situation ) i can right now do good for me move and fast going to 80 and try to kill him fast for UP my low lvls and - AND ELSE I SEE HIS FUCKING TOWERS WAS NOT UPGRADED - BUT THAT PLAYER CHEATING IN THAT GAME - WHEN I GOING TO HIS WAY HE JUST CLICKED INTO ALL HIS TOWERS AND UPGRADED THAT - OFC WITHOUT ANY REASON CUZ HE EVEN NOT SCOUT !!!!!! If that guy not upgraded his towers without any reason - he will die to me 100% cuz my 80 pops army with 2 wyrms and gargs raped his gargs and his heroes too easy and he just cant do kite vs me in that situation !

About that cheating i told little more after - busy atm...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:44:25 am by Pyatac »

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2017, 07:22:37 am »
Jaod, you can explain yourself with walls of text, but what you really should to is to take off your fucking cyclops and take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Even if you might not have been skypeing during the actual game, your "silent" preteam / rus brotherhood / friendliness is a serious threat to FFA. I mean, me and junker are best friends irl, but that would never have any kind of effect in our FFA games, except that we tend to suicide each other a bit too often. If me and junker would have the same kind of behaviour like you and dinamo, it would also suck hard for the league and I think we should have a temporary ban from FML.

I vote for banning jaod and dinamo the rest of this season, because clearly they don't learn from their own mistakes.

And jaod, don't give me any caps lock shit about you fighting 100 v 100 etc, instead you can take a look at the replay when dinamo decides to go for the final move of killing your graveyard, your top-35 most important and crucial building.