May 01, 2024, 07:19:57 am

Author Topic: LETS HELP EACH OTHER (ORCS)  (Read 1801 times)

Offline letshavesomefun

LETS HELP EACH OTHER (ORCS)
« on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:57 pm »
if you arent an orc player make your own forum!

hi my fellow orc buddies.

Some of you are going to find this ridicilious (fetta)
but the amount of orc wins in fml is complete trash
so lets use this as discussion forum to help each other become better players by asking questions and discussing "strategies"

I will start: few of you mightve seen my performance in m8.

map was market square enemies were: jee mog and noe

we had a double sourunde with jee and mog in a corner and noe and i on the outsides of them.

i felt like if i attack j33 mog will help his corner buddy and noe a) gets to do what he wants or b) hits me too
and we all know i cant win a macro war on such a big map against elf and human constantly killing my expoes
even if i would win my fights due to hero lvls from beating jee i would still lose the game.
so my plan was to lay low and hoard as much as i can scouting everything with wards.
Problem was jee had a potm and killed most of these wards.
this lead to: 100 food chims in my main and ofc i didnt get any help by another player.
My beastiary positioning wasnt the greatest
ward placement was difficult due to potm
and i also had to keep a check on noe if he might go for me too.

i know i know this group is kinda a desperate move but my past fml games were complete shit and i tried to be passiv in all of them :D

since we all suck in fml since we are orcs lets use this group to help eachother!

so iam open for suggestions! do you think i shouldve rushed jee? if yes what is your favorite fast 80 army against nightelf? i wouldve tried bats and 2 tauren maybe since he had bad hero arena heroes (dh panda potm) did my creeproute suck? whats your creeproute in 4way at market?

#makeorcgreatagain #fuckyoulaxuiknowyoureadthis

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: LETS HELP EACH OTHER (ORCS)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 09:54:02 pm »
quite frankly, u were in stacked game, Mog and J33 are no pushovers, and even with Noex as your friend to watch your back, u should have not understimated j33. GL  next round.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline b100death

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 10:06:52 pm »
Hi bro orc.
Grunts bo is outmoded and bad working in present ffa.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 11:00:43 pm »
this topic confirms my suspicion that orcs are preteaming
ALL ORC BANNED!
MHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 12:03:58 am »
You should only play orc if there is another orc in the game.  Most players despise orc with a passion so will do whatever it takes to make sure orc doesn't win. Learn to accept it. You either become strong enough to be able to 3v1 them or change your race.

Though you should have had the common sense to expect a rush when there's a double surround.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:06:49 am by Persuade »

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 06:16:49 am »
yeah like i said i expected 80 food attack to get some lvls and save our ressources =( jee go me bad there. i agree that it might be the best to not pick orc if theres no other orc around and if noe wouldve not been in the game i wouldve picked human. b100 i played the ludix bo for a long time and i disagree with you here. on deathrose or twilight where you can creep expoes with bm only its fine i agree but on market its quite problematic. doing the ft doesnt give you a huge tech adventage over other races. and especially on market you have to wait for bm tc + 2wyv or 1 wyv 1 sw in your case =). so you are in the middle of the tech to t3 and just put your expo up wich is super easy to cancel. if someone wants you out he can cancel your 1 expo attempt while he gets 2 expoes up. you are basicly dead by then! pocket expo is late and expensive and will delay your caster so much due to wood problems that theres no way you can defend yourself against some 3 goldmine player.

but iam interested to read your perspective about why ft is better!

Offline htrt

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 08:53:26 am »
it doesnt make sense to creep and chit chat with the slowest economic development race..you need to kill the guy prone to rushing you

human and elf have fast macro, undead has good synergy with creeping fiend army/coherent upgrades or pretty fast macro too with ghouls