April 29, 2024, 08:36:53 am

Author Topic: S18 Qualifier 12  (Read 10667 times)

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: S18 Qualifier 12
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 09:21:18 am »
Okay, first order is to confirm game time.  It seems that 16:00 EST / 22:00 CET today, Thursday Feb 20 should work for everyone, I'll confirm it with Chainer but consider the game scheduled.

Second.  Ebo, you've been a good scheduler in the past, but please ensure that your dates and times are correct when you post them.  We could have avoided a lot of headaches if we had known you could play at 16 EST today, however your schedule said you could not. 

Ight Chainer you in or not straight up.  I wanna get this shit over with Thursday at 3 EST works for you guys?

Goodbeast, I am officially warning you.  You don't seem to get how FML works.  You do not have the authority to demand players cater to your schedule.  You do not have the authority to say that if players can't make the very limited time that you are able to play.  You were asked when applying if you had enough time to play FML, and you said that you did.  We cater to an international crowd and people cannot be expected to play whenever you want to.  You're lucky that this is a pretty flexible game and none of the EST players have a normal (9-6) work schedule since this usually means our European players are unable to play during a weekday. 

I believe that it will work out for this game fortunately, however if you make FML you will be expected to have more availability or recuse yourself from the league.  We expect polite, helpful, and competent league players.  You have had issues with all of these.  You were asked to follow specific guidelines for how to post your schedule numerous times.  You didn't.  link  You have tried to make other players seem less important then you, they aren't.

I don't enjoy having to be tough with players.  I want everyone to have a fun experience, and I hope that our players do.  I'm more than willing to work with players who try to follow our guidelines and make things work smoothly, and I think the admin team as a whole is very forgiving.  Do not mistake that for us being pushovers though.  We can, and will, remove someone who is detrimental to the league. 

Now, I like that you are so involved in the FFA community and want to play so much.  You seem like a pretty good player to me, and you're extremely active.  The FFA community needs more players like that.  I hope that you take my words not as a threat, and but a precaution and shape up a bit. 

Also, do not bother replying in this thread unless it is related to scheduling the time and date of your match.  This is not to start a flame war, it is merely issuing you an official warning.

TL;DR

Game should be at 16:00 EST/22:00 CET today, Thursday Feb 20, I will confirm that Chainer can play.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:36:12 am by FML|Mage »
Hi

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 10:30:57 am »
Mage, I feel like we're confusing today and tomorrow. We were talking about Thursday (Tomorrow), not Wednesday (Today)

Originally I wanted to play after 7PM, but we started settling on the weekend, so I made plans for both today and tomorrow. I can still play today or tomorrow but it will be more difficult. Tomorrow at 4-5PM preferred. I'll hold to my word and play any day, but I'm asking that it will be better tomorrow (thursday) at 4-5PM
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:34:07 am by rygorych »

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:17 am »
Mage, I feel like we're confusing today and tomorrow. We were talking about Thursday (Tomorrow), not Wednesday (Today)

Ah, correct.  Thanks.  I will update everything to reflect that, however I think this may be more of a problem as I believe Chainer already has plans on Thursday.  I'll check with him regardless of course.
Hi

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 11:19:35 am »
Perfect, thanks.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 07:16:56 am »
Any news on Chainer?

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2014, 09:29:04 am »
He cannot tonight, I'm working on getting a full schedule from him.  I know he said he's available on weekends, and typically I believe he is available 15-17 EST on weeknights if he doesn't have other work commitments already. 

Goodbeast, do you have any availability next week.  I know that you said today is the last day you could play, however that is rather inflexible.  Renaud and Ebo are both pretty easy to schedule with so I still have high hopes that we can get this scheduled!
Hi

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 11:21:25 am »
I'm free to start noon-2pm est still this weekend and next weekend

for other days, I`m ready to start 4:30-6PM but prefer not any later

GoodBeast

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 01:29:38 pm »
use a sub?

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 02:41:24 pm »
I'd still like to play today, but only if Chainer is really tied up and can't make most times we decide on.

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 02:44:30 pm »
I'd still like to play today, but only if Chainer is really tied up and can't make most times we decide on.

Chainer is busy tonight.  Goodbeast is unavailable this weekend.  However Goodbeast should be posting his schedule soon, Renaud is wide open, and your times are ones that actually work well for those in UK.  Would you be able to start any earlier than 4:30 btw?  I suspect that would work, however if you're able to play earlier it might work even better.

Chainer will be posting soon, and if he does not post by Saturday then you will be allowed to schedule with just the 3 of you, and I'll find a sub that can fit what time you picked.
Hi

GoodBeast

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2014, 02:46:23 pm »
Anytime next week during week days, 12est to 24est

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2014, 03:26:36 pm »
4:30 is earliest, 6 latest at this point

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2014, 04:29:33 pm »
Next weekend is currently completely open~

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2014, 04:31:05 pm »
Im fine with next weekend 12-2 pm starting

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2014, 04:34:54 pm »
I believe Goodbeast has said that he can not play on weekends.
Hi