April 19, 2024, 04:35:09 pm

Author Topic: Suggest getting bot out of clan DiX  (Read 4747 times)

Offline FeeDMeAgain

Suggest getting bot out of clan DiX
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »
I suggest that the FML bot should not be in a known hacking clan where Shams and numerous members are known hackers. There are tons of replays of many of players in clan DiX hacking.

I also think that KODOs should not be an admin. He has played with hackers in AT games, is Real Life friends with them, and still defends them that claims they are not hackers when indeed, there are replays to prove of it. I think its funny that he post replays of hackers and claims to be anti hack but when he is friends with them, ATs with them and has them in his clan with him.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Suggest getting bot out of clan DiX
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 08:34:41 pm »
FML does not have any power of the bot, that is run by Ugri.  I suggest you post this here.

Cheers!
Hi

Offline rsm!

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:00:59 pm »
I would ignore this kid, he claims I hack and then when I ask for proof he gives me a random replay where some kid hacked vs me?

Kodos, while a terrible player, does not cheat, and has no reason not to be an admin unless he abuses the power.

I suggest you go back to the trailer park where you belong.

PS hi mage.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 03:27:14 pm »
Kodos a great guy

clan dix very active (many non members in channel), often 20-25 people in it

Bot being there increases its activity. That is the whole spirit in moving the bot in clan Vow and Clan Dix.

Offline FeeDMeAgain

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 06:10:14 pm »
Vote4Duck, you have played with hackers before, those replays are long gone because they were 4 years ago and not in wcreplays.com data base anymore. But people remember you playing, Ating and in a hacking clan which why MANY people believe you hack.

Clan DiX may be active but you only promoting hackers to join in the FFA games. Might as well stick it in clan GGL then.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:13:06 pm »
Vote4Duck, you have played with hackers before, those replays are long gone because they were 4 years ago and not in wcreplays.com data base anymore. But people remember you playing, Ating and in a hacking clan which why MANY people believe you hack.

Clan DiX may be active but you only promoting hackers to join in the FFA games. Might as well stick it in clan GGL then.

You are right, I am known to promote hacking and to try to get as many cheaters as possible on the bot so they ruin games. Anything else?

Offline FeeDMeAgain

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 06:28:18 pm »
I am not saying you promote it Ugril,and I love what you and your friends have done to FFA and got more people back into playing this game, myself included. I can do nothing but thank you all for making it so and making FFA active again with a great host on many servers.

And yes maybe Kodos is a nice guy, to me at least hes not, but answer this, why is he in a clan that hacks? Why does his friends hack? Why does his friends AT with hackers? Kind of weird for a guy that does nothing but bash hackers to be in a clan packed with them don't you think?

And if having bot in clan DiX better for FFA im all for it but just thought you should know that clan DiX is hacking clan and has tons of hackers in it is all.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 06:49:17 pm »
Clan DiX may be active but you only promoting hackers to join in the FFA games.

I am not saying you promote it Ugril

Right.

Just trust me with what I am doing. If it happens that those guys you hate so much are caught hacking on bot, I will ban them, like I do for any others.

Activity on Lordaeron exploded since I put the bot in the most active clan there, clan VOW. It is the same for DIX which isnt a trash clan like GGL at least. All clans may have hackers but I dont think DIX and especially Kodos promotes them. What is good with DIX is that they have a lot of followers (not all hckers!).

DIX is famous for playing 4S a lot, and 4s players are usually FFA friendly. On more reason to put the bot in there.

Finally I would remind that one of the greatest guy to have ever played FFA is in this clan : Darkness. I doubt Darkness would join GGL.

I have a long term strategic vision for bot. It goes further than these kind of details, I wish I could explain it more but it would take 4 pages of text and you would probably fall asleep before you finish reading it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:51:49 pm by Ugrilainen »

Offline rsm!

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 11:14:25 pm »
woah woah woah woah woah woah woah WOAH, I played with hackers every day, but I was not in a hacker clan. Too far man.

As I was saying continue north for another half mile, and than make the first left on trailer trash lane to reach your destination, thank you.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 11:32:13 am »

Lol, wcreplays doesn't delete the replays in its database.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 11:36:57 am »
Just as a heads up - FeedMe is a constant drama whore who continually claims that Dix members hack but never has the proof to back it up and can't name a single hacker. He loses constantly to us so he has to spew out his rage in the only way he knows - through spouting a bunch of bullshit. The couple of hackers in the clan that we did have were immediately kicked out when discovered such as Infidel. This guy is just an annoying troll and honestly a terrible no skilled player overall anyways which is sad considering the number of games he has played. If I still played RT actively, I would gladly re-start stabbing you - can't believe you made this topic haha

Clan DiX is legit, deal with it already.

Kodos is also legit, I've done 2s and tournies with him many times. Quit being jealous nerd.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:44:52 am by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Offline Lightweight

• Tauren
  • To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf.
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Lightweight
  • Race: Human
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 12:31:15 pm »
How many games has kodos played in his life and until now there hasnt been a single proof that he ever hacked. I suppose these guys are somehow jealous for his account and wonder how he beats them everytime by using one hero. Kodos brain > 400 apm clicker.

@DarknessCalls: You wasted your ffa talent in 4s sessions and also at(in) girls and bars. You could have won more titles than maga.

Offline KODOS_FORSAKEN

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: kodos_forsaken
  • Race: Random
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »
First i lol'd at me being friends with them in real life.

Second i haven't ated with anyone in months. and have never played with hackers.

Third just cause you're horrible at  this game and lose to me all the time in game types in dont even try in, you don't need to take your rage out on me

kodo #1

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 09:22:59 pm »
I'm still stuck on the "replay is 4 years old and not on the wcreplays.com database anymore". I didn't even read past that. It completely delegitimizes his entire arguments. He's basically saying the replay doesn't exist. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that wcreplays.com doesn't delete replays. LOL

I mean for fucks sake, here is a game from 2009 (4 years ago!) of me hiding a tree and winning the game. http://www.wcreplays.com/replay.php?m=View&rid=11282

here is another one. I don't even remember playing this fucking game:
http://www.wcreplays.com/replay.php?m=View&rid=52 (just kidding, yes I do. My favorite win ever)