April 25, 2024, 04:07:21 am

Author Topic: PlayFFA Ladder  (Read 2943 times)

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
PlayFFA Ladder
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:55:44 am »
As I'm sure everyone here knows, Ugri has done a fantastic job of putting together a FFA ladder that is connected to just about every realm imaginable.  It keeps track of wins and losses, has it's own ELO system, and is now beginning to implement some even cooler features like tournaments to boost your score, and clans.  I know that we've had a lot of people coming here looking to report errors and stuff like that, so if you're reading this and that's what you're trying to do then you're in the wrong place.  We're happy to have you for FML stuff, but the FFA ladder information is now available on playffa.com.  Once you register on that site you'll be able to get report all your errors and sign up for all the cool new features.

The purpose of this thread is essentially two fold.  The first is to re-direct anyone looking for information about the ladder.  The second is to act as change log for the ladder.  When new features are added to ladder they'll be posted here.
Hi

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: PlayFFA Ladder
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:00:02 am »
August 26th, 2013

Clans added to the PlayFFA ladder!  Remember way back when in the glory days of WC3 and everyone wanted a FFA clan ladder?  At the time Blizzard made some joke about how that title would just go to Lone every time.  Well, over at PlayFFA they've decided to implement the clan feature.  It's still in the very early stages, however the ability to have your clan tag added to your player profile on the ladder site is now operational.

In order to have it added you will need to post in thread requesting whatever clan tag you would like.  If you're in FML you best believe that I expect to see you wearing an FML tag ASAP. 

The current images are in their early stages however you can view what it looks like in the profile here and on the ladder page here

Just so everyone knows, I fully expect FML to be dominating the clan ladder as soon as it opens.  Don't disappoint me!

edit by Renaud: now linking to the 2nd page of the ladder, because my ranked went up
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:29:59 pm by FML|Renaud »
Hi