Author Topic: Q7  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Humanity

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: OGHumanity
  • Race: Human
Re: Q7
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 08:46:55 am »
So this game is today but no mention of what garena room for obs. Even how to become a member, it's no wander not that many sign up. Cant find the things we need. How to join clan, how to find the games, and admin to talk to in game side.

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 09:11:01 am »
Clan Azeroth US East, not garena most likely.  There will probably be room for obs spot if you show up soon.

Ugri2

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 09:23:43 am »
So this game is today but no mention of what garena room for obs. Even how to become a member, it's no wander not that many sign up. Cant find the things we need. How to join clan, how to find the games, and admin to talk to in game side.

league happen on another bot on bnet, you need to come clan fml on azeroth

Offline Humanity

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: OGHumanity
  • Race: Human
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 01:19:28 pm »
Okay great I learned a lot in the last few posts. Thanx a lot, I now see the East server ffa. I would like to have the "map.cfg" for the garena fml ffa bot so that I can host when FML is not. B.net is a bit laggy on east for me.

Ugri2

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 01:22:44 pm »
Okay great I learned a lot in the last few posts. Thanx a lot, I now see the East server ffa. I would like to have the "map.cfg" for the garena fml ffa bot so that I can host when FML is not. B.net is a bit laggy on east for me.

where you log from does not affect your ping on bot