April 25, 2024, 06:59:27 pm

Author Topic: Change of Bot Ownership  (Read 1710 times)

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Change of Bot Ownership
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:47:03 pm »
:FMLN:

Just a small note.  Due to time constraints (aka I don't have enough), FML|Ugrilainen will be taking over the bot.  It will be the same bot so we shouldn't have to redo admin privileges for once, and pretty much everything will remain the same.  The only differences will be that if you need something changed or have a suggestion you can post it here or privately talk with Ugri instead of me.  The other difference being that things might actually get done in a timely manner now =D

I don't foresee any difficulties arising from the transition, but if there are any we just wanted to make FML aware of what was going on and that it would just be temporary.

Please be sure to thank Ugri for taking over on this since it can be a rather time intensive process, and as we all know he has a lot on his plate already. 

Happy Gaming!

GL&HF
Hi

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
Re: Change of Bot Ownership
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:54:03 am »
Why do I find it hard to believe that Ugri has more time then you do mage? haha

Ugri2

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:26:05 am »
a lot of the things i do, i do them at home ;)

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 10:30:11 am »
It's entirely possible that Ugri just manages his time better than I do haha, it's no secret that he's got a lot on his plate.  That being said, I work 12 hours a day and commute an hour and a half each way.  That combined with working out was leaving me with very little to no free time during the week and as a result a lot of the updates that were needed weren't happening in a timely manner.  It wouldn't take much to have an improvement over what I was doing haha.
Hi

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 10:39:09 am »
It's entirely possible that Ugri just manages his time better than I do haha, it's no secret that he's got a lot on his plate.  That being said, I work 12 hours a day and commute an hour and a half each way.  That combined with working out was leaving me with very little to no free time during the week and as a result a lot of the updates that were needed weren't happening in a timely manner.  It wouldn't take much to have an improvement over what I was doing haha.

I know the feeling, my schedule isn't much different! Thats why i've taken a back seat of the past few months. Luckily, I haven't been needed much. The admin team has been doing a fantastic job running the site smoothly and the players have all been extremely cooperative as well! I'm very proud of everyone who helps make FML what it is!

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 12:09:39 pm »
It's entirely possible that Ugri just manages his time better than I do haha, it's no secret that he's got a lot on his plate.  That being said, I work 12 hours a day and commute an hour and a half each way.  That combined with working out was leaving me with very little to no free time during the week and as a result a lot of the updates that were needed weren't happening in a timely manner. 

What a sad story, here's a tissue.

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 12:21:08 pm »
It's entirely possible that Ugri just manages his time better than I do haha, it's no secret that he's got a lot on his plate.  That being said, I work 12 hours a day and commute an hour and a half each way.  That combined with working out was leaving me with very little to no free time during the week and as a result a lot of the updates that were needed weren't happening in a timely manner. 

What a sad story, here's a tissue.

Thank you Persuade.  Now excuse me while I give you a knife in return.
Hi