Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: Q6
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:11 am »
okay strange circumstance - i just moved into my place but right now there is no internet...

im trying to get it set up but might not have it by tomorrow...ill also look to see if theres a cafe or something open that i can go to, but 15:00 EST is 20:00 london time, so cafes arent really open

is it possible I can get a sub to play for me this time in case i cant fix this by then?

unless people are okay to reschedule to sometime during the week

Ugri2

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 12:30:07 pm »
okay strange circumstance - i just moved into my place but right now there is no internet...

im trying to get it set up but might not have it by tomorrow...ill also look to see if theres a cafe or something open that i can go to, but 15:00 EST is 20:00 london time, so cafes arent really open

is it possible I can get a sub to play for me this time in case i cant fix this by then?

unless people are okay to reschedule to sometime during the week

damn that sucks.

During the week wont work for Cechi. Brainman is ok to play if you cannot, we could save you a spot for round 2 hoping you get internet by then

Offline shiKaka

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 05:35:44 pm »
im glad that the admin team likes to pretend they are the russian government and delete my comments. but they get to leave their flame comments towards me up. screw you.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 05:42:23 pm »
Sorry to hear that Eshan but thanks for letting us know.

Shikaka, you have to understand you don't run this or have any say in how it's run.  We asked if you could be available to check the site frequently.  You haven't.  We asked you to post your schedule, you have... but it's been wrong.  It's hard enough to schedule cross time zone games without people not paying attention or posting wrong schedules. 

We'd love to have you compete in FML. but we by no means need you.  We have surplus of players who would love to take your spot.  So either get it together, stop flaming admins, and post properly or please save us all some time and leave.
Hi

Ugri2

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 05:57:01 pm »
By not scheduling seriously you dont realize that there are a finnish guy and a czech guy at the other side of the world who have to adjust their schedule just because you change your mind all the fucking time. They have a weekend to organize too.

And there is an admin who has to take care of 30 players and certainly cannot have 30 guys saying they are free all the time and reject 3 times on a week end each time we propose something.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 05:58:16 pm »
yo im still gonna try to show up and see if i can play. right now im mooching off my neighbors internet and though it works for browsing, dunno if its stable enough for wc3...  -_______-

damn there is certainly a lot of hate towards (and from) this shikaka guy

Offline shiKaka

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 08:19:47 pm »

Shikaka, you have to understand you don't run this or have any say in how it's run.  We asked if you could be available to check the site frequently.  You haven't.  We asked you to post your schedule, you have... but it's been wrong.  It's hard enough to schedule cross time zone games without people not paying attention or posting wrong schedules. 

We'd love to have you compete in FML. but we by no means need you.  We have surplus of players who would love to take your spot.  So either get it together, stop flaming admins, and post properly or please save us all some time and leave.

I have never even acted like i run FML, so you need to understand that i'm not trying too.
What do you mean i haven't checked the site? is that a troll? I have posted every time that a day/time have been proposed.
I asked to change the time once because a very important event in my life came up, sorry that life happens?
When have i ever acted like you need me? i just want to play in the league so i have been trying to help get it scheduled, and you're going to tell me to post properly? Okay how about your admin (Ugri) shows a little professionalism and doesnt flame the players because i can't make one time. You think that's going to go over well with me? I'm not 12 I'm not going to sit here and flame war, even when i admin'ed as a 15 year old i showed more more courtesy and professionalism.

Ugri2

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »

I have never even acted like i run FML, so you need to understand that i'm not trying too.
What do you mean i haven't checked the site? is that a troll? I have posted every time that a day/time have been proposed.
I asked to change the time once because a very important event in my life came up, sorry that life happens?
When have i ever acted like you need me? i just want to play in the league so i have been trying to help get it scheduled, and you're going to tell me to post properly? Okay how about your admin (Ugri) shows a little professionalism and doesnt flame the players because i can't make one time. You think that's going to go over well with me? I'm not 12 I'm not going to sit here and flame war, even when i admin'ed as a 15 year old i showed more more courtesy and professionalism.

Can you stop being a dick and say if you gonna be there or not. I dont care about the rest.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »
Quote from: j33
My times:
Week 1:
thursday: 12 AM -5:30 PM EST
friday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
saturday: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
sunday: 6 AM - 6:30 PM

I am not sure about my week 2 schedule but these might work
friday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
saturday: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
sunday: 6 AM - 6:30 PM

This is an example of good scheduling.  What you put
if its the weekend i can be there at any time just tell me. If its a weekday i cant play till 8pm EST.
is fine, if you stick with it.  However, when a time is proposed during a time that you said would be available you answered with this.

if you make it at 16:30EST i can be there. so just an hour and a half later.

This defies what you originally posted with your scheduling.  But, that's fine shit happens.  So we go ahead and reschedule the game to accommodate your schedule.  Now keep in mind that this means other people have to move their schedules as well.  However, when we propose the new time (during a time that was open on your schedule) you again say you can't do it.

no i cant do that time saturday. i might be able to earlier, like 4 hours earlier or any time sunday.

Now, why are you suddenly free all day Sunday?  Why did you not update us with your schedule that you couldn't play Saturday?  This is exactly the type of scheduling we do not want.  It's hard enough to schedule these games across different time zones without people giving poor and incorrect information. 

Edit: Ugri is correct, the important part is whether or not you can make the game and better scheduling in the future.

Hi

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 06:21:30 am »
mage i like the dylan quote at the bottom of your posts

Offline j33.

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: j33.
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 07:13:03 am »
I confirm today 15:00 EST.

Offline shiKaka

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 02:27:13 pm »
Yes i'll be there.

I can make it at 15:00 but id rather not skip church.