April 19, 2024, 06:23:27 pm

Author Topic: PANDA that shit!!  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Elessar
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
PANDA that shit!!
« on: October 25, 2012, 04:11:20 am »
Well guys there are a lot of ladder games being played.. like almost 50 so far... mainly due to ladder whores like Renaud and Seksi  :icon_wink:

I think admins need to watch all the replays and "Panda" (a la wcreplays.com) the good ones before uploading .. ho ho ho!

Okay so that's not going to happen but yer... ffareplays.com is kinda being flooded with them and they aren't all top replays. Once upon a time.. long ago.. until seksi and slythe started flooding ffareplays.com with every game they ever played.. you could potentially go to ffareplays.com to find a a good or stand-out ffa replay to watch.

Just some thoughts!

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: PANDA that shit!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:57:25 am »
Wait a moment... weren't you one of the ones whining that ladder replays were not being uploaded fast enough 3 weeks ago? And why should this have anything to do with the admins. If you want to leave a comment rating the replays to let others know what you thought of them by all means go ahead. If you simply think admins time is less valuable then your own and you don't want to waste yours watching what you consider bad replays then I've got a certain finger for you.

While I do like the idea of a rating system we don't have a way to implement it on ffareplays currently, and if we did it would be based off of the votes from those that watched it.

TL;DR No problem with players commentating on games they think are noteworthy to keep them on the first page of ffareplays.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:59:50 am by FML|Mage »
Hi

Ugri2

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:06:15 am »
I agree with you both!

Wrecktify

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 08:12:59 am »
I don't acknowledge "panda" as an action verb.  Closing this thread and banning Elessar.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 09:13:21 am »
This isn't FFAReplays.com. Please take up all complaints about FFAReplays.com and ship them over to Slack. Perhaps suggest to him adding a rating system. With any luck, he will actually respond to you. Thanks!