April 24, 2024, 12:58:22 am

Author Topic: FML Ladder Scores  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
FML Ladder Scores
« on: October 18, 2012, 02:09:53 pm »
It's pretty weak that first of all I get accused of cheating or abusing the system because I've played a lot of games recently and some with the same cast.  I play every and any available game.  I've been off work the last 3 days and played day and night, day time with euro people, night time with US people.  Let me repeat, I play with all people every game.  12 points comes from beating maga/wreck/renaud/eshan/sparkle etc, 12 points have came from multiple games with f10ex and say]so, who are both good players.  F10ex is very good better then most other players here. 

Then people accuse me of trading wins or abusing the system?  Be active.  again I play all games.... every win I have is hard earned and achieved through skill.

And then u guys ban me from chat box because Im defending my position.  While LW says the most bullshit stuff about me and offends me.  BTW LW, I don't kick any players.  I kicked you ONE time for going tinker towers purpose suicide me x3 games in a row.

I play with many skilled players, not noobs.  I play with everyone and beat everyone too.  The accusations are offensive to me.  Hey guess what Ive had like80 hours to do nothing and just play WC.  Now I work the next 4 days doubles.  That's how it works.  Play games, be active, I didn't hand select who to play with , never do.  Play with everyone available.  K maybe u unban me from chatbox.... off to work

Ugri2

Re: FML Ladder Scores
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:13:35 pm »
It's pretty weak that first of all I get accused of cheating or abusing the system because I've played a lot of games recently and some with the same cast.  I play every and any available game.  I've been off work the last 3 days and played day and night, day time with euro people, night time with US people.  Let me repeat, I play with all people every game.  12 points comes from beating maga/wreck/renaud/eshan/sparkle etc, 12 points have came from multiple games with f10ex and say]so, who are both good players.  F10ex is very good better then most other players here. 

Then people accuse me of trading wins or abusing the system?  Be active.  again I play all games.... every win I have is hard earned and achieved through skill.

And then u guys ban me from chat box because Im defending my position.  While LW says the most bullshit stuff about me and offends me.  BTW LW, I don't kick any players.  I kicked you ONE time for going tinker towers purpose suicide me x3 games in a row.

I play with many skilled players, not noobs.  I play with everyone and beat everyone too.  The accusations are offensive to me.  Hey guess what Ive had like80 hours to do nothing and just play WC.  Now I work the next 4 days doubles.  That's how it works.  Play games, be active, I didn't hand select who to play with , never do.  Play with everyone available.  K maybe u unban me from chatbox.... off to work

I didnt ban you from chatbox, maybe you flooded. Im fixing that.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:26:14 pm »
never heard anything about you abusing the system O_O who said that?

Lightweight!

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 03:34:37 pm »
Doesn't feel great when you get banned from the chatbox right  :icon_mrgreen:?

I am a regular visitor at the chatbox banlist, you will get over it.

Ugri2

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 03:36:29 pm »
Doesn't feel great when you get banned from the chatbox right  :icon_mrgreen:?

I am a regular visitor at the chatbox banlist, you will get over it.

he wasnt banned, he was flood banned by the cbox

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 03:45:24 pm »

I didnt ban you from chatbox, maybe you flooded. Im fixing that.

I've flooded many times it happens yo.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:56:33 pm »
I didn't purchase flood insurance with the cbox. Please do not flood it, I don't like water.

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:21:11 pm »
I didn't purchase flood insurance with the cbox. Please do not flood it, I don't like water.

God damn, he's funny too!

WorpeX truly has it goin on!

Wrecktify

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 08:49:56 am »

tldr no one cares the ladder has another 47 months to go people stop crying thx bai

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 09:24:56 am »
The only complaint about the ladder being abused i've heard is from Lightweight. I don't think anyone in FML takes a word he says seriously anymore and if you do you should stop immediately. In fact, I don't even know why anyone bothers playing with him.

Other then that, the only other complaint about the ladder i've heard is from Bright who doesn't like that it doesn't have an exp system.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 09:49:07 am »
because as much as he goes on troll streak, and as much as he manips... he's still a good player, and good players are fun  to play against!