April 29, 2024, 06:49:01 am

Author Topic: Orcs  (Read 10606 times)

Ugrilainen

Re: Orcs
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 05:24:50 pm »
ud 100 food army is the best, anybody who disagrees feel free to do a unit tester vs me.

what do you put in this army and how this army kills a 100 food tauren/wyv/caster orc army?

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »
ud 100 food army is the best, anybody who disagrees feel free to do a unit tester vs me.

what do you put in this army and how this army kills a 100 food tauren/wyv/caster orc army?

Don't forget bats + a kodo!

rsm

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 07:05:17 pm »

well you don't just say i'm going 100 food of this, you actually have to counter what they are going.

well tauren wyv caster is a pretty bad combo but i guess ill help you with that.
Heroes- dk/lich/dl (ud army is useless without unholy aura, vamp aura is very good, sleep makes you win fights you shouldn't, and lich really just to frost armor vs bats usually.) Few variations possible(alchemist, dr, fl)
Units- never make a set 100 food army, always try to adapt to them. In that army comp case you just have to see what they have more of and what their base is able to reproduce quicker. Heavy tauren and bloodlust will make you need 3 boneyards with wyrms,5 banshees, 1 destroyer (2 statues to morph if they ff it and for chain morph). From there you have to fight in chokes as bloodlusted orc armies can move around you to fast and surround your banshess/fiends and lich too easily. Also, taurens splash can be annoying.

Heavy casters- get boots for your lich/dl and sleep the sh, then just nuke the casters over and over(nuke shamans first or they will purge you and most likely have to use two tps, i carry one on two different heroes) In the actual fights though you want a lot of destroyers and have a fiend shift clicked on all of the wards that are not in a cluster. Vs this army style you want a big spread out area, as you can do a lot of dancing around and the stasis wards will be less effective.

Heavy Wyvern- 1 destroyer, sleep on the tc because wyvern die too fast for healing wave to be effective and the bm's dps isn't anything in this situation. 3-8 banshees 2-5 fiends and rest in wyrms. With frost armor, and proper positioning wyrms are fine vs mass wyvern. Just keep them in the middle and bait the wyvern and then back up and have them each shoot a different webbed wyvern or they will be wasting shots.

Key tip

never make gargs, they suck vs everything except flying sheep critters.

Been traveling for last several hours and head hurts, let me know if you need help because im sure this post isn't very well structured.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 07:54:44 pm »
EDIT: Never mind, I'll be nice, your post has so much theorycraft, I looked at it and went "huh"?

During an actual battle vs an orc I doubt any of that will succeed, but hey, please prove me wrong :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:58:11 pm by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 08:06:04 pm »
haha this rsm guy..

ya that all makes sense in a forum but unless you have insane micro i dont see any of that working. lol @ UD doing 400 different actions to counter everything and...

meanwhile the orc just has to attack move.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 08:18:07 pm »
yeah just play darkness or dase or any guy playing orc decently

rsm

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 11:05:08 pm »
sigh I try to help people, but some people are hopeless. Wait and see and please neither dase or darkness are good orcs.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 11:11:00 pm »
neither dase or darkness are good orcs

Yep I'm a noob  :icon_lol:

So if I beat these proposed counters of yours then what... :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:

rsm

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 01:34:29 am »
Worpex spends a lot of time on this league, lets not waste time arguing on the forums, but I will say that I'm so far ahead of you in skill that I could win with whatever combo I wanted. It is FFA yes, but in straight on fights you will lose everytime to my army comp and micro. Maybe i will reveal my real race for ffa and ffa name later on in the season.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 02:05:06 am »
Worpex spends a lot of time on this league, lets not waste time arguing on the forums, but I will say that I'm so far ahead of you in skill that I could win with whatever combo I wanted. It is FFA yes, but in straight on fights you will lose everytime to my army comp and micro. Maybe i will reveal my real race for ffa and ffa name later on in the season.

Do not worry Worpex do not bother to read these kind of theorycraft topics, only renaud cares :D.

Anyway im curious so I propose to host a game on Market with you two and me as a host. You guys creep the map and go to 80 food army with like 5-4-3 heroes. When ready you fight. Could be fun.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 02:20:59 am »
Anyway im curious so I propose to host a game on Market with you two and me as a host. You guys creep the map and go to 80 food army with like 5-4-3 heroes. When ready you fight. Could be fun.

Thanks Ugri but I have no desire to prove myself to someone who calls me and Dase (lol!) a noob, my past ladder accomplishments and replays posted already speak for themselves.

Also it looks like he's versus YZ in his game so we'll see how good his counters are against him ...  :icon_smile:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:49:48 am by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

rsm

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 02:42:15 pm »
i've played you for years and you have always been terrible, you are scared and rightfully so i would not lose a single unit vs a terrible player such as yourself. I will gladly destroy you anytime.

Offline humans7ar

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: humans7ar
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 02:59:51 pm »
love plzleaveduck :DDD

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 03:49:50 pm »
i've played you for years and you have always been terrible, you are scared and rightfully so i would not lose a single unit vs a terrible player such as yourself. I will gladly destroy you anytime.

I've only known a few legit players over the years on Azeorth who have provided very strong competition to me in FFA, but never someone who has completely destroyed me every time.

Until you reveal who you actually are, all your shittalk is just trolling nonsense and there's no point in saying anything further. And I find it funny that in a game as old as this, you would degrade to such a level. So like you said above:

lets not waste time arguing on the forums

Let's end this here.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:07:46 pm by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 04:24:41 pm »
how about you keep on arguing until i see a replay of an good orc getting beaten in a "fair" environment (doesn't count if you have twice as much gold, twice the hero level, twice the food, etc etc etc)