May 02, 2024, 08:12:40 am

Author Topic: PM05 Result  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
PM05 Result
« on: August 15, 2012, 05:39:28 pm »
:FMLMH:

PM05

:Sweden: :hu: DkH.Starshaped
:Sweden: :hu: Camp_and_Spank
:Belgium: :ud: Mmmmmmmmmk
:Canada: :ne: Renaud sub for :Germany: Fs.Jehu

Download

(from tft.replayers.com)

(click to show/hide)

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK
  • Race: Random
Re: PM05 Result
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 05:49:13 pm »
before the flames come, this are the reasons why i rushed starshaped:

1) from what i have seen SS always rushes someone out so this time i want to be before him

2) its a small map

3) i need to level my heros to beat renaud's chippo

4) i dislike mass tp and tanks so i want to kill him early, especially with another tank human in the game

5) i want to secure the corner to mine more gold than the others

I think i did well, if spank didn't gave him the corner expo, i would have succeeded
and btw, from a "great solo player" i expected a bit more adult mentality,
SS always rushes other players and if he get rushed himself he cries like a kid -_-
and he just ragequit when he could have won the game (wasn't there a rule about this kind of behaviour...?)

Wrecktify

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 05:54:54 pm »
You talk too much.   And you would have won if you did Fly-style 2 ghouls to his expo.  Nice rush sir :)

After MMK leaves game sucks.  SS threw in the towel vs Renaud way too easily.   Clearly  still doesnt have the spirit of an FFAer.  Rain would have clawed his way back into the game even without any gold.  Shame on you SS.  Shame on you.

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 05:58:43 pm »
Even though you usually flame and annoy me, you did nothing wrong this game mmmk.  Rushing SS when he's not expecting it is a solid strat, something I probably would have done in your shoes.
:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 05:59:23 pm »
Typical Starshaped behaviour here...he ruined the game-.-

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 06:07:22 pm »
I tried my very best to schedule this game, I've been incredibly busy. So, we finally get it scheduled and what happens? Some kid who can barely make 50 APM rushes the only solo player in the game, and despite having the best possible position (I had no tech and no units) he still somehow manages to lose.

Like, I'm sorry, but this just angered me way too much. Something about FML in particular can really get to me. This kid, possibly the worst player I've ever seen, decides to just ruin the game.

And don't compare my rushes to yours. First of all, I haven't rushed in a while, and second of all, my rushes actually make sense because I have comparably strong micro and can make it work (Like when I rushed out Maga). You, however, don't have a fucking chance in hell to ever rush me out. Even with NO ARMY I managed to destroy you. So yes, your rush made 0 sense and you just ruined the game for no reason.

It's possible I could have won the game, sure, but I was in such a bad mood that I didn't feel like playing any further. Also, panda was 5 and I assumed they had both banked all game.

I can only hope this retard isn't in the next season of FML, because if he is I probably won't be.

Sorry for the drama.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 06:21:50 pm »
Usually, when someone is frustrated during a FFA, he just suicides the first person who wrongs him, and fully ruins the game.
I don't see how leaving is worst :|

(of course the game would have been much more entertaining, and would probably have ended with my loss if he stayed, but at least it wasn't the worst case scenario)

And as far as bad manners go, I think slythe and I are also guilty of that :/

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 06:26:50 pm »
Everyone has bad manners in game. I don't like to penalize people for that because it happens. Hell, I remember completely flipping out on Johnny-Boy a few seasons ago when he lamed the shit out of me. It happens!

I am disappointed that my efforts to keep renaud out of the playoffs have proved in vain. Well done anyway though!

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 06:30:03 pm »
Everyone has bad manners in game. I don't like to penalize people for that because it happens. Hell, I remember completely flipping out on Johnny-Boy a few seasons ago when he lamed the shit out of me. It happens!

I am disappointed that my efforts to keep renaud out of the playoffs have proved in vain. Well done anyway though!

i lame renaud all the time and he doesnt get mad at me

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
  • Race: Human
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 06:35:22 pm »
Usually, when someone is frustrated during a FFA, he just suicides the first person who wrongs him, and fully ruins the game.
I don't see how leaving is worst :|

(of course the game would have been much more entertaining, and would probably have ended with my loss if he stayed, but at least it wasn't the worst case scenario)

And as far as bad manners go, I think slythe and I are also guilty of that :/

To be fair, I always let my opponent know what he is getting into. "Back off or I will suicide you". It happened in my last game and I happened now and it's happened before, and nobody ever chooses to back off. I wonder how many times I need to utterly destroy the guy rushing me until people realize they should probably heed my warning -.-''

Wrecktify

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 06:38:21 pm »
I tried my very best to schedule this game, I've been incredibly busy. So, we finally get it scheduled and what happens? Some kid who can barely make 50 APM rushes the only solo player in the game, and despite having the best possible position (I had no tech and no units) he still somehow manages to lose.

Like, I'm sorry, but this just angered me way too much. Something about FML in particular can really get to me. This kid, possibly the worst player I've ever seen, decides to just ruin the game.

And don't compare my rushes to yours. First of all, I haven't rushed in a while, and second of all, my rushes actually make sense because I have comparably strong micro and can make it work (Like when I rushed out Maga). You, however, don't have a fucking chance in hell to ever rush me out. Even with NO ARMY I managed to destroy you. So yes, your rush made 0 sense and you just ruined the game for no reason.

It's possible I could have won the game, sure, but I was in such a bad mood that I didn't feel like playing any further. Also, panda was 5 and I assumed they had both banked all game.

I can only hope this retard isn't in the next season of FML, because if he is I probably won't be.

Sorry for the drama.

I really don't understand why you get so frustrated in these games.  If you had scouted youd have seen (much like that game you rushed Reflekkt out on Harvest) you had best heros and best position.  Sure you had low gold comparably speaking, but you were in a good position to team Renaud w/ Camp, and you could have taken 4k of mines from MMK + your nat + your island.  When you got your mass TP going (level 5.5 AM at leave...) you'd have had an easy win.  Very disappointing.

Scheduling these games is always about compromise.  Sometimes you play games at the perfect time, sometimes at a bad time.  Its part of the deal you make when you play in a league.  All things considered even if you start this game later than ideal its still going to be a fast game given the players/map, so its very unfortunate you did not play another game seriously.  I count this as your third (the other two being Crucible and Harvest.)   If you are going to rage every time a schedule doesn't go your way, or you play with a player you don't like, we don't want you in this league, so please save your threats and please show some respect both to the league and its players. 

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 06:49:08 pm »
i lame renaud all the time and he doesnt get mad at me

I hated you so much!  But I usually stop hating a few minutes after the game
The amount is time is greatly reduce if I actually win

To be fair, I always let my opponent know what he is getting into. "Back off or I will suicide you". It happened in my last game and I happened now and it's happened before, and nobody ever chooses to back off. I wonder how many times I need to utterly destroy the guy rushing me until people realize they should probably heed my warning -.-''

Yeah, I was scared as hell when I though it was me, (and a little confused since you started the attack)

Ugri2

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 06:55:16 pm »
I'll read it all later but god, SS being rushed is so damn funny and ironic :D

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 07:00:19 pm »
btw, yes i agree my micro and my apm is not super,
so actually starshaped should be super happy when i rush him because with his solo experience he could outmicro me and he gets free experience for his heros!
so actually i don't understand what his problem actually is?

and when i lost all buildings to tanks (and i was out) my army was still left so i DID feed him, and he had 2 corner expos as well so he was actually in an advantage position to win the game...

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 07:29:40 pm »
Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to quitting

edit: yeah doesn't actually makes much sense in this case, but i felt like quoting star wars, sue me