May 01, 2024, 04:45:46 am

Author Topic: Saturday Beatdown  (Read 2462 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Saturday Beatdown
« on: July 14, 2012, 02:04:14 pm »
:FMLMN:

EM13

:USA: :ud: FML^WorpeX *Sub for viki.so*
:USA: :ne: redkeekee.
:USA: :ra: Mog[Skynet]
:USA: :hu: Wrecktify

Save Game

(click to show/hide)

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
Re: Saturday Beatdown
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 02:50:45 pm »
I wasn't there when you guys rehosted. Did you triple team RKK because he took 5 mines?

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:52:01 pm »
glad to see Worpex playing :) (bad thing is there's no rep-.- )

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 03:41:13 pm »
third r3 game and third entertaining game, but also 2nd savegame  :icon_neutral:.

giving some sum-up on this.

wreck and mog were next to each other at left top corner, wreck came with 3 milita but went back, since it was the wrong elf.

wreck went standard, mog tin/alch/dr ( again), rkk dh/pb/dr and worp CL ofc dk/dr !

good creeping by everyone, but rkk came out with highest heroes. overall not so imba drops for neither of them.

wreck attacks worp, but backs off, rkk has most gold and good heroes but remains passive for w/e reason, mog goes 80 and fighting between him and worp begins ( crossmap )after wreck peaced worp.

meanwhile wreck has a pity of gold banked and starts harrasing rkk, either he realises that he had 3-4 mines and was quite rich or to battle him with weird japanese-anime-tirades, which he learnt before the match to impress   :icon_eek:.
( infact he just wanted to get mass tp w/o losing much, getting another or two mines )

so rkk is not able to react properly on this harras and worp and mog continuing to have nice big battles.

finally wreck goes for rkk base with mass tp/tanks and destroys his ToE and beats him slightly in the upcoming battle, which leaves rkk spending a lot of gold for rebuilding/sitting in base.

Wreck gets more gold while worp leveling his heroes to regions where even a CL becomes a dreadlord.

Some battles here and there and wreck tries to take out mog, which he almost done quite smoothly, until he loses two high lvl heroes.

After that 3 vs 1 assault at wreck´s base begins, where even rkk is leaving his base again. Rightfully he gets teamed for a good amount of time since he has high lvl happy human heroes/heavily towered base and big army.

Slowly wreck loses the advantage he worked for and the others let him gain, even though he had a bad posi/ was low on gold early and did not win early fights.

After he lost most of his main, the teaming finally stops and it becomes a fatal 4 way for some time.

rkk gets ignored with his best base at this points, after also worp lost most of his main.

Ultimately rkk finishes worp with destroying all buildings.

Mog has only 2-3 heroes and few builds left while wreck has a smaller hidden army and heroes aswell.

Some teaming at rkk base begins, but it does not go too well and finally after rkk loses his dh to wreck after a very weird missed staff( i think it was some kind of glitch, staff animation- but nothing got staffed ), wreck stops going for him and mog and wreck have a misunderstanding which leads to a hero loss by mog and him going for wrecks already small base, while wreck finishing off mog.

A final 1v1 starts where rkk has the better base, worse heroes but bigger army.
wreck only 4-5 buildings but good heroes, especially vs elf ( dr ) and 2 tanks, 4-5 griffon.

A fight at rkk base happens where he misses to fight in well-range ( he had like 20 of them ) so he loses dr and a couple of chims, which sealed the deal.

I think rkk had good chances in the end with either going for baserace or fighting in wells /using treants.

Wreck gave away his advantage after it looked bad for him early.

Mog´s herocombo was useful in the end, but could not find a good unitsmix to fight worp, who was doing well overall.

Also mog did not use transmute/charm and tinker-baserace enough imo, got caught by wreck.

3 dr and 1 alch made up for a unit-stealing mayhem.

no owl´s / wards made it easy for wreck to use mass-tp / critters got ignored.

everyone had chances, many turns, good game.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:18:42 pm by Slythe »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 03:59:50 pm »
Great description Slythe!

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 04:17:28 pm »

wreck went standard, mog tin/alch/dr ( again), rkk dh/pb/potm and worp CL ofc dk/dr !

I was dh/panda/dr tho, not potm :P
:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

Wrecktify

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 06:35:59 pm »
More or less a perfect played game by me, proud to overcome 3 in my base!

No sympathy for RKK after seeing 18k and 5/4/4 at first save lulz.

Can you post replay slythe I want my obs chat!!

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 07:45:08 pm »
I'll echo that.  Really about as flawless as could have been played out by wreck.  With mog and worpex cross mapping hit and running my 5 mines was certainly the best choice.  Bluffed no army at the perfect moment to end the hour long 3v1 and played mog perfectly to get the best 1v1 scenario as possible.

I really should have been more aggressive if I was going to go 80 and creep as hard as I did.  When I had 18k probably the best choice was to go for wreck's main before mass tele instead of running around in circles trying to chase down air units and tanks with lore army.  Either way I learned a lot from this game, regardless of how frustrated I was.  I really need to learn to deal with human somehow.

GG all.

PS. No need for sympathy, my revenge will come next season!

SteppinRazor

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 09:32:07 pm »
This was, imo, one of the most epic games to watch from an observers standpoint. Awesome play by all the players in this game, but extra <3 for Worpex for playing like a  boss

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 10:51:50 pm »
This was, imo, one of the most epic games to watch from an observers standpoint. Awesome play by all the players in this game, but extra <3 for Worpex for playing like a  boss

haha, im not sure what that means but thanks. <3 I had a lot of fun. Might consider playing next season!

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 12:32:10 am »
Very good description Slythe! And Worpex you played better than I think anyone expected you too; and that CL was a beast to handle. I think you should definitely play next season! <3

And well played to everyone (especially Wreck, who I thought for sure I could kill yet was mistaken....)

SteppinRazor

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 07:48:09 am »

haha, im not sure what that means but thanks. <3 I had a lot of fun. Might consider playing next season!

it means you played undead and kicked ass :D

and after this performance, you SHOULD play next season