May 02, 2024, 04:11:37 am

Author Topic: Business Proposal  (Read 1040 times)

Offline l[V]laJiN

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: llVllaJiN
  • Race: Undead
Business Proposal
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:51:44 pm »
This post is directed at WorpeX but welcomes all those who think they qualify. Mainly it is because the impressive features of this particular website.

I am developing an online business that establishes a client or web-based solution for tutoring students in high school and college. We have a unique way of providing tutoring services, that has never been capitalized on to this date; yet it is a proven platform. My business partner and I already have a novel graphic design, and we are currently in negotiations with software/web developers to create the prototype for student trials. We have the contacts who are more than willing to integrate our platform into their schools in the Houston/Austin districts. We are looking to move forward with this ASAP.     

There is a lot of money to be made in education in this fashion, it is rather revolutionary! There are hundreds of millions of foreigners learning, training, and studying online through vocational services, just because they didn't have the luxury of growing up in this country. Harvard and MIT are teaming up with their own online school, EdX; as well as Standford, Princeton, Michigan, and Penn with Coursera. However, we still have something more unique than these Facebook-like networking sites.

We are looking for architects and programmers to fabricate the client. We have the funds and an extensive scope for the graphic design. If anyone is interested, feel free to reply or private message me.   

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
Re: Business Proposal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 01:12:56 pm »
Honestly, this site isn't really all that impressive. I am curious though, what sort of platform are you building your client on? If its purely through the browser, what languages are you coding in?

Offline l[V]laJiN

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: llVllaJiN
Re: Business Proposal
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:38:07 pm »
I sent you a private message with the details WorpeX