April 28, 2024, 04:13:13 pm

Author Topic: FML S12 GRAND FINALS!  (Read 5415 times)

Offline ins

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: i-never-smile
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: FML S12 GRAND FINALS!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:32 pm »
Ugri's gonna win this.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 05:41:05 am »
@ maga

sad, all my effort trying to explain to you what happened and what were the motives behind my actions  ignored by you.

there is no doubt that for neutral observers a nonstop bm harras appears not as the most symphatic way to show that i like you and i can understand that the majority of those observers /replayviewers does not like it and even call it a suicide.

still it does not change that it was neither an intentional or unintentional suicide, so you and they are still wrong.
when i gave up my main, after u were already on the move to destroy it, i needed to keep you busy.

I already tried to tell you that there were a lot of possibilies for you to change the outcome of the game with interfering in the bm harras scenario, like not trying to destroy my base and finish me after you won that fight, when you had much better heroes and a counterarmy ( that can hardly be called winning a fair fight ) . Also u  could handle the bm harras way better, play overall better, making better decisions.

But again you prefer to blame me exclusiveley for your loss, when u at first gained through me such a herolvl advantage. But u underestimated how well i can use a single high lvl, stacked blademaster and then making someone, who was no threat at that point, your enemy with chasing him across the map.

My chances to win were slim after i mess up that big fight and had to go into guerilla mode, but i def. coulda have won if iīd get the humans on you ( and not just occasionally destroying your expand ), giving me time to rebuild/grabbing mines. too bad i kept losing gold with using tpīs/pots , while no one let me gain enough gold, meanwhile you three did not fight enough to lower your amount of cash. Ofc near to my exit due to losing all builds, i realised i most likeley wonīt win it anymore. Thatīs why I explained to you my last attack. Which was a try to help you against johny, who i damaged the least in that game since he was fair to me ( although he coulda let me one expand ! ).

So again, that game went bad for me in many ways, but thatīs no problem for me, it can happen. On the other hand your stubbornness lead to your demise in that game, while u come up with some crazy after-game comments ( i probably shoulda answer to those in a pretty analytic way, instead of mixing some jokes, but it was just too funny how you  making up such a big story with me being responsible for you missing another (semi)final ( 1 X champ, 1 X final, 1 X semi and now final again, tztz ) when it was mostly your own fault, looking at ur play/decisions overall game.
I donīt like being accused for something, which is not the case. We coulda solve this directly after the game in ggc, where u seemed fine or at a later point, but no, u suddenly start blaming me over ffareplays.com.

I bet u wonīt even read this here or answer to it, i tried my best to make things clear. Feel free to stay stubborn and ignorant towards this, i cannot do more than writing all that, explaining it.

Btw, u did ignore that i mentioned  the t1 units/2 hero game, where i felt, that YOU suicided ME.
I take that ignoring as a 'yes' for your actual suicide ( which u soleley executed bcuz of our previous game )- so much for your theory ' trying to prove hard' is a sign for whatever , the opposite is more likeley !?!

But still, after all that i will play my best, being neutral to everyone, even to you (although u wanted me to hit johny instead of you in that game, cuz 'i should know
that he is a hoarder/easier to tome' ). But iīd appreciate it, when u can work out a plan for me for the final, thank you already ( PM it to me ofc ).

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 05:49:17 am »
Actually i remember that game pretty well sly, and your chances to win were close to 0, but you were hitting maga for killing you, although he has been teamed by 2 people already (johny.boy and Q?). So you pretty much destroyed his chances for the final, because he kinda finished you off. There was really no way maga could have won this game, no matter how he played.

as normal u are mixing up facts with ur pov to use it in a manipulative way.

yes, my chances were not high- close to 0 ? NO ! btw, what are u doing in a game ( 3way)where ur chances are not good to win. For example in a game on marketsquare with darkermirror/humanstar in a fun-cg.

I was hitting maga, but how can i hit him when he killed me? He was chasing someone, who was in a really bad position, whose only options were to harras/manip or to leave the game ( i was considering this a short moment ).

And no, he was not being teamed at that point already. He was only really teamed after his try to team q-veta out,  and then q-veta returned the favor and johny seeing the chance of capitalizing on it.

He had his chances to win, he did not play smart enough.
No, he did not finish me off, q-veta helped him a lot.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:53 am »
I am usually a maga groupie so I remember it. It was indeed a suicide.

When maga/Slythe won their semi I was happy since I was cheering for them in both their matches. I have no hope of winning mine.

Now I have mixed feeling since I've beaten maga only once (the famous 4 destros ending which is the closest ending ever ever in a ffa game) and Slythe I dont recall beating him ever. It's true I dont play much.

I was even rooting for persuade in his semi, for not having to fight my big buddy Renaud who is the best guy ever I met online  :icon_mrgreen:

Guys... I dont want to hurt you... just let me hoard.

u did beat me in a twilight game on bnet. i was elf with dr/potm/naga u were standard ud.
u did beat me in r3 s11 game with l77 in it, but u came up short against him.

When u are calling it a suicide from your groupie-pov, i have understanding for it :icon_wink:.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 06:28:51 am »
TL;DR. I've yelled at Ebo for double posting and now you're triple posting. wtf. lol

Magadansky

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 08:14:18 am »
Omg, slythe, stop trying to make it look different. You had no mines, you were using your saved gold to harass me until the end. You knew that they both hoarded and they wont let you mine and were happy that you just harassed my economy until your last gold got used in tps/halls (Q helped mainly with scout since you were hiding, not mining). Just stop making it look like you were playing for the win. I also offered you to stop since they hoard but you refused.

What is the problem with admitting that you suicided? I am not holding any grudges, you were not the first, you wont be the last. Even Lw, who nobody can say that he is a "groupie" of mine, says that you did exactly that. Just move on and stop writing essays with ridiculous explanations how you were actually playing for the win.

EDIT: And I dont put ladder or fun games around as examples of a suicides of mine. They are not FML games, especially when the semi is on the map.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:18:54 am by Magadansky »

Ugri2

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 08:29:57 am »
Ok guys just kill each other, I'll think about something to get rid of renaud (I plan to call his mum, pretending to be her internet provider agent, and ask her to restart the router)

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 08:44:24 am »
Slythe you did suicide Maga and I thank you for that because he's such a jerk he suicided me in the exact same game! Should have sent 2 tanks to his base...

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 08:54:41 am »
lol ugri is being evil!

Lightweight!

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 09:57:36 am »
 :icon_mrgreen: UGRI you crafty crafty ass.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 10:57:48 am »
@ maga

u mad, son.

i wonīt even start to correct ur false statements, since i already did it in the ffareplays-thread. oh there was something... stubborness and ignorance, right.

accept your loss, try not to be a sore loser next time. you lost because of your mistakes and not by an alleged suicide.

it obiously was too much for you; attending for a fml-season and not making it to the semis the first time, think about all the other good players who did not make it to a semi just once.

Magadansky

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 01:39:46 pm »
Ye, slythe, I am stubborn, no one else except me thinks you suicided... Oh, wait! And, yes, I cared after the game but not now. Obviously, you do though, since you brought it up again.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 02:18:31 pm »
man... if only wreck would have won, we could have had 2 grudge match at once!

Now I need to create some drama with ugri before the weekend :/

kazupi

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 03:46:50 pm »
So much drama :icon_mrgreen: Should be an interesting final!

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 04:00:00 pm »
Ye, slythe, I am stubborn, no one else except me thinks you suicided... Oh, wait! And, yes, I cared after the game but not now. Obviously, you do though, since you brought it up again.

The majority ( there were only a few who spoke up ! ) is always right, of course !

Especially when the player, who was executing the alleged suicide KNOWS with what intentions he was acting... classic. I tried to explain again to you, after the dust had settled, but even after u calm down, u are still misjudging & not believing.

Well, i cannot do more, as i stated before, think whatever u want, but consider u might be wrong. I did not expected that uīd change ur mind, but it was worth a try.

And yeah cpt. obvious, ofc i still care a bit about it, but not about the game or the loss, but about ur behaviour after the game. I wanted to bring that up before the game, since during the final it would be inappropiate, i guess. :icon_smile:

now, indeed , itīs up to others to promote/hype & sell the gloomy,bloody sunday game  :icon_twisted: