April 29, 2024, 08:53:17 am

Author Topic: League Changes  (Read 7094 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: League Changes
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 04:22:49 pm »
And i don't think Renaud is able to ban you, because he loves you  :icon_wink:

The less time he spends here, the more he will spend on bnet ating with me!

Offline PeTraSoHot

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: JineiUdou
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 07:26:20 pm »
well this might not be the place to address it but since it was brought up... yeah i've been having internet/computer problems.  still am, but at least i'm online now.  i'm relatively certain that everything will be fixed if i go upgrade to windows 7, but i'm not too inclined to do it until a little closer to d3 release.  hopefully i can manage my shit til then.
ugri, ur a good dude and a great admin.  if ur final decision is to be done here, be an even better family man.
duck, words cannot express my love for u.  To see a legendary undead drop from the league, and not even because of an orc, is a hit i'm not sure this league can recover from.  you will be missed. 
&ob=av2e

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »
well this might not be the place to address it but since it was brought up... yeah i've been having internet/computer problems.  still am, but at least i'm online now.  i'm relatively certain that everything will be fixed if i go upgrade to windows 7, but i'm not too inclined to do it until a little closer to d3 release.  hopefully i can manage my shit til then.
ugri, ur a good dude and a great admin.  if ur final decision is to be done here, be an even better family man.
duck, words cannot express my love for u.  To see a legendary undead drop from the league, and not even because of an orc, is a hit i'm not sure this league can recover from.  you will be missed. 
&ob=av2e

Lol, are you kidding?  Duck was good, no doubts about that, but he was hardly legendary in the ffa scene.  The scene will be fine.  Pay attention to your matches more please.
Hi

Offline Kruppe

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 10:58:37 pm »
&ob=av2e

Lol, are you kidding?  Duck was good, no doubts about that, but he was hardly legendary in the ffa scene.  The scene will be fine.  Pay attention to your matches more please.

Fully agreed.

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK
  • Race: Random
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 04:41:25 am »
ugri!!!!!!!! please come back  :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

You are the one that brought me in this league and i was your nr.1 fan from the beginning... i liked your playstyle and your personality!

Really, i don't exactly know what duck said, but just ignore it... i didn't like him either.
You know what?
When i was young my wise grandfather said:
"An idiot can't insult me, and an intelligent person doesn't do that."
just remember this sentence... ;-)

Offline PeTraSoHot

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: JineiUdou
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 07:07:15 am »
&ob=av2e

Fully agreed.
Contagious retardation?

Does the fact that I opened with "words cannot express my love for u" or the sarah mclaughlin video not strike you as... unusual in any particular way?

duck is a friend.  i'm messing with him.
back off noobs

edit: btw duck if u still checking in here... u think this is why mafia was always so easy?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:19:53 am by PeTraSoHot »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 12:32:27 pm »
"An idiot can't insult me, and an intelligent person doesn't do that."

Rofl, I love it

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
  • Race: Random
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2012, 10:13:05 pm »
Ah Jinei =  Petra.  I knew the name sounded familiar former league teammate.  I've always gotten along with duck for the most part hes just sometimes an inappropriate person and I hope no one got hurt to bad.

On a side note me and Lost.Ancient are getting married in Vermont on July 13th, all the FFA notables are of course invited to the wedding.