April 28, 2024, 10:42:47 am

Author Topic: League Changes  (Read 7093 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
League Changes
« on: March 29, 2012, 12:05:22 am »
 :FMLN:

First off, signs are starting to point towards this being the final FML season. Sorry folks. I've made it very clear that this league will not be run if offensive comments and disrespect started to become prevalent. The admin team does not want to deal with this kind of behavior as it ruins the fun for not only us, but other players in the league. Furthermore, if these comments are made directly towards an admin you will receive an immediate ban. We spend our free-time running this league and organizing it so that we all can have fun. If you can't at least show us respect, you don't belong here. You had warning with the Eshan situation, there is no reason for it to be happening now.

With that said, :USA: PLZLEAVEDUCK has been banned from the league. The comments he has made towards Ugrilainen are not only inappropriate, but disgusting.  Now, I know he will deny this so here is the proof: These comments were made from the IP of 198.228.193.145. Duck posts from this IP: 144.126.118.78. Feel free to run an IP trace and see what you find. He has shown a dislike towards Ugri previously so this is not unexpected from him.

Furthermore, :France: Ugrilainen has decided that this was the last straw and will be leaving the league for good. We wish him luck in his future travels. Hopefully he'll come back from time to time so that I can suicide him one last time!

Finally, :World: GrimFolf has left the league. This leaves us with 3 open spots. If you wish to play in FML, please send me a PM on the forum!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:03:16 am by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
Re: League Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:09:40 am »
well this is unfortunate.

Offline Beljone

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Beljone
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:27:02 am »
o_O

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:38:14 am »
Does this mean renaud is in charge of emailing people?

Oh lord....

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 01:50:32 am »
Hey!  I've been the sole admin for the league at one point!

Of course it died after that...
That or I gave it to someone else, and once he left it died...
I should probably have documented the whole history, but I think head admin went
Worp > Renaud > Killin > CB > Nebu > Worp ?

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:23:00 am »
This is not good news.  Ugri is liked and appreciated by everyone.  Any bad eggs shouldn't spoil it for everyone.  I understand your sentiment but I am sure many of us would continue to support FML in a positive way for future seasons.  If you need other help I am also sure people would be able to lend a hand.  The vast majority of us all respect FML and the admins and greatly appreciate the time required and spent to provide such a service.   

With WC3 all but dead, the FFA scene and community is thriving again with old and new faces thanks to FML and ffareplays.  I believe that the number of great guys (and gals?) that make up the community far outweigh a couple of rotten apples.  We all share a love deep down for FFA, I hope we can keep it going and not let it fade away into the future...

I for one am very grateful and hope for the return of both Ugri and more FML seasons.  Anything that we, being the players, can do to help ensure this I am confident we are willing to do. 

PS. Ugri had a very nice game tonight and seemed like he had a lot of fun doing so.  It was cool to see and just goes to show that while numerous bad games and acts can spoil FFA for a time, even a single fun game can reinvigorate interest :D

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 04:13:42 am »
Duck has been a troll from the beginning on pretty much everything - He won't be missed.

Sorry to see Ugri go - again. If I had more time or any motivation, I would've gladly help the admin team again. But sadly I can not. Anyways, best of luck to you all in everything you do  :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:16:38 am by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 04:15:07 am »
P.S.

Post #500

Offline daselend

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DasElend
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 05:15:24 am »
Duck has been a troll from the beginning on pretty much everything - He won't be missed.

Sorry to see Ugri go - again. If I had more time or any motivation, I would've gladly help the admin team again. But sadly I can not. Anyways, best of luck to you all in everything you do  :icon_biggrin:

QFT. Duck has been using his "troll" excuse way too often, especially after being clearly out of line. Just an unmannered soloer with ego issues in my opinion.

And obviously, sorry to see Ugri go again.

Lightweight!

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 06:14:23 am »
This sounds to me like a bad joke since it all happened immediately after i logged off   :icon_confused:. First of all UGRI DONT LEAVE BECAUSE OF SUCH AN IDIOT WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

I read the chatbox and i think duck got overconfident with his posts and his brain did shut off. I think he crossed the boarder too much. All the things caused that UGRI is leaving the league which sucks. Ugri was an enrichment for the league and i just hope he will rethink all that stuff. Ugri don't leave because two people became their second puberty.

And to Worpex: I know it must be annoying to take care of shit like hacking/flaming, but the confrontation seems to be the only way to get the black sheeps out to have a great league running. I think from now on we can have a play for the end of this season and focus on the important stuff! Every season there was trouble with players. Don't let it be the last season  :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

And last but not least: I can say with confidence that i know lovetrance and bryan for very long and there was a time i was thinking that bryan might hack, but he doesn't hack. This is fact! The only reason this topic came up is because the guy who is banned recently made stupid rumours in the case of lovetrance and bryan.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:19:16 am by Lightweight! »

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 06:48:47 am »
Cool, something went wrong and I wasn't blamed for it. What did duck say to ugri?

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 07:16:46 am »
#1 Lesson here is: don't talk about anyone's family on the internets.

It's too bad it's turning out like this. Hopefully we can find the subs, finish this season without further drama and by then it will be clear that S13 is a sure go!

P.S. I can play UD in Duck's game, let me sub yo. DK Lich MK pls k thx.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:20:40 am by rygorych »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 07:31:10 am »
Thanks everyone for the positive comments! We all enjoy running FML as much as you guys enjoy playing in it, but this kind of disrespect just gets me incredibly angry. I don't want to let 1 bad seed ruin it for everyone... but sadly, this was the second bad seed. We're discussing the possibility of S13 in private at the moment and while S12 may not be the final season, there will be some major changes between now and then.

Q: Perverted comments towards Ugri's daughters. Same thing that Eshan did. We don't tolerate pedophilia, especially when its towards an admins children. 

Offline Kruppe

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 09:28:06 am »
Dear Worpex,

as you know I highly respect your efforts towards this league.

Be assured that I will support anything you decide. Tell me if I can help in any way.

To Sir Ugri:

I am very sorry that you again had to face such dumbness. This is intolerable.

To all Admins:

Keep up the good work! Don't let any jerks destroy your work or the satisfaction you gain from it.

Best wishes,
Kruppe

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 10:01:29 am »
I second Kruppe, if you need any help with anything here let me know.

Also, I would like to apologize to Ugri for his having to leave while we're in the middle of a season he designed.  I truly think it was a great idea, and feel bad that he won't be here to see it play out.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:14:05 am by practicemage »
Hi