May 02, 2024, 03:43:02 am

Author Topic: Quick App list  (Read 14631 times)

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Quick App list
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 02:43:01 pm »
Did he really? I talked to him about it on WCR and he said he didn't really have any interest haha.  Glad he did though, should be a breath of fresh air for humans.
Hi

Lightweight!

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 03:33:47 pm »
Haha, i love to see him back, he got raped in every replay i watched that he was in  :icon_mrgreen:. He reminds me of duck somehow.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 05:56:19 pm »
Haha, i love to see him back, he got raped in every replay i watched that he was in  :icon_mrgreen:. He reminds me of duck somehow.

Who? Louisarmstrong or Crowjam?

Duck you mean the guy who rushed you out in 120 seconds or so? lol

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
  • Race: Random
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 09:21:56 am »

Don't include my name in a post re-guarding rape.  I did win the hardest FML B Final of all time afterall.  Expect some special tactics from me this season, do like a 4 gateway rush, dark templar drops, mass phoenix carrier, and a 3 gate void ray all in.  Plus more hidden special tactics.

Lightweight!

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 09:48:42 am »
I didn't mean to be mad. Maybe it was just an accident that every replay with him i saw him losing. He reminds me of duck in his talk/ingame.

Im happy your back Louis! Give me a hug  :icon_biggrin:

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 10:03:02 am »

Don't include my name in a post re-guarding rape.  I did win the hardest FML B Final of all time afterall.  Expect some special tactics from me this season, do like a 4 gateway rush, dark templar drops, mass phoenix carrier, and a 3 gate void ray all in.  Plus more hidden special tactics.

And by those you mean AM MK PAL cheese?

Lightweight!

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 11:42:02 am »
Your wrong ebo. I remember him playing bloodmage first on silverpine abusing banish/syphon. But the other 1000 games am/mk/pala  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Beljone

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Beljone
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »
i still cant tell who youre talking about. bright is usually elf but you keep quoting his posts

rsm

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 07:57:59 pm »
That's funny I could of sworn I told you in about week 2 that if we ever matched in a league game You would have a 5 minute exit without killing a unit. Sorry can we play back the tapes, oh yes You saw my fiend scout, cried for a remake because you knew you were fucked and then spent the next 2 minutes finding the alt qq button, because you sure as hell weren't using those 2 minutes 2 micro as you didn't kill anything of mine( didn't predict that one in week 2 or anything)

I lose alot yes, but I play for fun and I don't mind risking my game on some crazy shit like trying to 3v1 everyone just for the hell of it (market square non sub game) give a mask of death to the best orc in the league when it was me vs 2 orcs (yz; darkness) 5 fiend tower rush to change the pace of the game and give the advantage to the less ffa experienced player ( muah).

Talking shit is my strategy. When somebody is angry they say what they really feel and with my extreme talent for manipulation and reading people I use this to my advantage( Many believed I hacked in solo, even I think I hack)

Truth be known before the game I told renaud I wanted to him win our match and I was going to suicide somebody that wasn't him so that if i don't win someone deserving would move on. In a real situation I would of left you as you would never of broke out on me because you fucking suck but would limit renauds expos and then I would end up being the 2nd in the 3 way and we would team out rain, well scratch taht you would lose to creeps and I would 1v1 rain. Playing to solidify a good player advanced cost me the playoffs is why I lost, renaud was able to creep his panda up and by that point it was over and rain was in la la land, so we got fucking steamrolled

Don't take my chat personal it is just trolling. glgl in the next season everyone, I will be back in shape and hopefully play a bit better this season.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 08:03:53 pm »
I am just happy to see Duck one more season!

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 09:02:05 pm »
Lol, I think duck as multiple personalities. He can be so polite, and then so ill mannered the next sentence.  <3 
Hi

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2012, 06:02:19 am »
i still cant tell who youre talking about. bright is usually elf but you keep quoting his posts

Yea it is confusing, I'm not even sure why I keep getting quoted.  However I really don't think I'm the one being talked about because I rarely played human in FML seasons, just in ladder.
But on the other side of things I rarely ever played elf either.  My switch to Night Elf came after I retired from FFA.

Lightweight!

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 09:17:32 am »
@Duck: Your living from stories of purple clouds. I havent seen a single 1vs1 replay of you, though you think your mr.president in wc3. You want to dance with me? Sure, but i play the music.

Btw, discussion totally derailing. Back to topic pls!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:19:43 am by Lightweight! »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 05:34:49 pm »
News

:USA: :ne: Nooblex officially registered for FML  :icon_exclaim:

:Finland: :ra: Dkh.Rain is back this season

so are :Austria: :orc: Daselend and :Germany: :hu: Humanstar with apparently more availability.

tbc...

Offline FML|Mage

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 05:48:21 pm »
Awesome news =D.  Is the Eastern division going to have to be trimmed down at all, or is it fine as long as its a multiple of 4?
Hi