April 27, 2024, 09:24:39 am

Author Topic: FML Season 32 | Round 2  (Read 2218 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 32 | Round 2
« on: April 18, 2021, 04:42:03 pm »

It's time for round 2 and we have some spicy matches coming up. Please note that I may not be around next weekend.

A few further remarks:
  • All players should join the FML Discord Channel
  • Please host only from map subfolder: "FML Zoom"
  • Only up to 6 streamers, admins and participants are allowed to observe matches. Observers may not leave the game before it's completely over.
  • If no admin is present, replays must be posted into the Discord replay channel, ideally with the scores as a remark
  • Only one building per island is allowed
  • Pause manip is prohibited
As usual, predictions are welcome

Round 2 Matches

M8
:USA: :ra: Peregrine
:Russia: :ra: Neytpoh
:Finland: :ra: aarnikratti
:Brazil: :ra: SelfControlMe

M9
:Poland: :ne: Gradient
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus
:France: :ra: SyDe

M10
:Argentina: :ne: supremo
:Germany: :ra: letshavesomefun
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:United_Kingdom: :ra: Enjoi

M11
:USA: :ra: GivenToFly
:Russia: :ra: sheik
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2
:Germany: :orc: ostone

M12
:Lithuania: :ra: Peanut
:Austria: :hu: rulaZ
:Germany: :orc: 5te1n
:Peru: :ne: headintheclouds

M13
:Serbia: :ne: Voxius
:Finland: :ne: Leluaami
:Germany: :ra: trunkz
:Peru: :hu: tukimkim

M14
:USA: :ud: Vyvanne
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Ireland: :ud: M00se
:Peru: :ra: LION

GL HF!

Offline Lil Tic

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: LilTic
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: FML Season 32 | Round 2
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 05:41:08 pm »
M8

If Eshan opens his mouth (and he will), Arattarniki will ensure he won't get away with dirty stuff, so Neutron has the best chance for victory.

M9

Who can win this? Every player here knows how to play ffa in his own style, but I'd give an edge to Syde, because Airen will be fully aware of Qwest since the last game and will notify the others in time if he starts running away in gold. Gradi bay mercs.

M10

Supremo suicide round 2, apes together strong, but he might spawn next to a different player this time, so Shave has a chance if he doesnt spend the whole match chatting up birds on tinder. Otherwise Janker clear favorite.

M11

Eh.. Sheik? I guess xD

M12

We all know this game has only one possible winner, and its Granti. He was just toying with everybody last time, this time he will have unbeatable tactic prepared that nobody can oppose.

M13

The gods have granted Vox his wish. T-rex will snap evil kid in half with huge manly HANDS and Trunkz will walk away with a free win.

M14

The most handsome guy wins this, and we all know who that is.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 11:49:21 pm »
Round 2 Matches

M8

ancient feuds are revived as former enemies struggle vs new foes. will the old hatreds lead to future bloodshed, or will frosty allegiances form where fiery lava once boiled...

in round 1 i barely escaped Articuno, now I face Zapdos...and Team Rocket. glhf

M9

on paper it looks like a good lineup, but in reality qwest doesnt lose vs this cast. everyone will be too busy teaming SyDe aka Articuno to notice that qwest did exactly the same thing he does every single game: hoard gold and hide 100. unless SyDe rushes him, but i think qwest could even hold it. gradient will go 100 to backstab someone in 4way. airenikus seems rusty, and had a poor showing last game, i don't expect him to be much more than a bat/tower guy here. qwest's micro and experience wins out with +3 pts

M10

the last two champs. junker was by far the best player here, but hes rusty and shave has improved. whoever tomes supremo will have a big lead, but shave has learned how to hoard under the radar and avoid teaming. enjoi has good manners and nice skills, i'd like to see him prevail here, but i won't bet against the "champ"

M11

seeker played nicely last round, ostone and nomercy did not...unless borat gives us a time machine performance, sheik should dominate with +3 pts.

M12

a very interesting match. i give rulaZ the slight edge here, because he has a talent for maintaining his composure under pressure. but peanut could outwit them all. i doubt stein will get away with any cheese with this cast, he better prepare some new godlike strategy since losing 100 food vs 3 heroes didn't seem to work. punpun fought well last round, but he relies too much on micro and early aggression to be successful vs these wiley coyotes.

M13

godzilla vs mecha-godzilla. two top elves with completely opposite styles who both dominated their first round matches by passing 20k gold. it really depends on spawns, but if lelu is able to avoid being rushed by trunkz, i think he can win. if mecha-trunkz can eliminate lelu, the other two have 0 chance of stopping him.

M14

vyvanne and m00se are both rare UD's who play with honor. vyvanne will gain an early lead, by toming one of these players, but the call of the fetta will soon get vyvanne teamed.  m00se and LION showed their willingness to join forces last game (even though they failed badly.) if fetta manips them into eliminating vyvanne, then fetta wins. if not, i'll go with my murican brother, the Elsha-of-IEL
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:04:58 am by Peregrine »

Offline ep123

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 02:39:56 am »
M8

Eshan will be down to one last building after Neutron's push, but he will rebuild and win with a hidden army.

M9

The battle of 2 legendary UDs. Pro mechanics vs meticulous calculation.
Sorry, Gradient and Airen but that will be not your day...
I flipped the coin and my prediction goes for Qwest.

M10

Junker will win the base race because Shave never hides workers.
Enjoi will take lessons from this game and will win the next one :)

M11

Sheik will JUST WIN.

M12

Second attempt for Stein to prove that his superhero combo will FINALLY work.
Checking the other guys I see that Peanut is the least nice one amongst them.
That means he most likely wins...

M13

Trunks will get mass levels early so that it will be impossible to stop him 3v1.

M14

Lion is the king of the jungle. Fetta is the king of FML.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 02:56:40 am by ep123 »

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 03:25:02 pm »
I'm looking forward to this round, there's some really interesting matches here.

M8
:USA: :ra: Peregrine :Russia: :ra: Neytpoh :Finland: :ra: aarnikratti :Brazil: :ra: SelfControlMe

This one is spicy. Peregrine and Neutron faced each other down in the previous season's semi-finals, where they had an excruciating 3-way with Seksi and there were a lot of heated emotions. In addition, aarni and peregrine have almost never seen eye-to-eye, so there will likely be some tension there, if not outright animosity.

M9
:Poland: :ne: Gradient :Russia: :ud: qwest :Russia: :orc: Airenikus :France: :ra: SyDe

This is the first time in my memory that these two undead juggernauts of the modern era will clash. Add to that the polish tank, gradient, and the formidable Airen, it should be a very dynamic match.

M10
:Argentina: :ne: supremo :Germany: :ra: letshavesomefun :Sweden: :ra: junkerzam :United_Kingdom: :ra: Enjoi

While junker has been a top player on the scene since he started, shave has been increasing skill over the years little by little, with a power-up slower than any DBZ character. Maybe it is finally time for him to go super saiyan.

M11
:USA: :ra: GivenToFly :Russia: :ra: sheik :Peru: :ud: NoMercy2 :Germany: :orc: ostone

This one looks like a pretty open field for sheik.

M12
:Lithuania: :ra: Peanut :Austria: :hu: rulaZ :Germany: :orc: 5te1n :Peru: :ne: headintheclouds

Disciple of Sun-Tzu, stein, meets poker prodigy, rulaz. This will be a military chess-match for sure. The other two won't even be able to comprehend what they are witnessing, with their 80% less brain surface area compared to those two.

M13
:Serbia: :ne: Voxius :Finland: :ne: Leluaami :Germany: :ra: trunkz :Peru: :hu: tukimkim

Lelu's consistency has leveled him up to the high echelons, but at the top awaits the boss-level trunkz. In the end though, we may learn that tree hiding beats insane unit combos and micro.

M14
:USA: :ud: Vyvanne :Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook :Ireland: :ud: M00se :Peru: :ra: LION

Looks like a fairly even match to me. Vyv or fetta have advantage here, but I don't think either are very try-hard at the moment, so let's see.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 03:26:41 pm by FML|red7z7 »

Offline 5te1n

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ane7331
  • Coins: 111
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 04:41:18 pm »
M8

Eshan will rat his way to victory... unless aarnikrattus saves the day with a nicely timed pala rifle push at t2 and writes "SALUDOS".

M9

Qwest will rofl stomp this cast... unless syde learns that ffa is about money and bitching.

M10

Shave will look like the winner but throw at the end vs junker because of lack of self-reflection.

M11

Sheik seems to have mass luck this season. First game he lucks out and wins with nothing but a 100 hp necropolis left. And now he gets probably the easiest match with oponents he should be able to farm quite well. GG BRO

M12

This will be a very dirty match...

M13

Okay ladys and gentlemen.. by now you should have realized that its very important to eliminate lelu entirely before going to 3way. Dont just kill his main. Wipe him out entirely, so you dont have to go searching trees forever in the endgame. I recommend a fast t2 rush because he is busy with massing expos and getting levels without any army in this time. So you know what to do now!
Hashtag #rushlelu

M14

I dont know who will win. I only know who will not win. And its fetta because his micro is bad^^