April 28, 2024, 10:54:15 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 29 | Round 3  (Read 4298 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 29 | Round 3
« on: January 24, 2019, 10:18:40 am »

All but one Round 2 Champion picked their enemies. @GEASS has time to pick his enemies by tonight 23:30 CET or admins will roll a dice to determine them. The four remaining players will be seated for M18. Therefore, two scheduling threads are missing still.

Matches shall be played by Feb 6.

Go post your predictions!

The full scores can be found here

M13

:Peru: :hu: zS.SuperCumulo
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:Bulgaria: :orc: Godfather
:Argentina: :ne: Supremo

(Map Pool: Northshire LV, Legends, Monsoon)

M14

:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Russia: :orc: DeniskaEE
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook
:Russia: :ra: Jaod

(Map Pool: Sanctuary LV, Deadlock LV, Legends)

M15

:Czech: :hu: Lil Tic
:Albania: :orc: ena1337
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo-
:Poland: :ne: Gradient

(Map Pool: Deadlock LV, Boomtown, Twilight Ruins)

M16

:USA: :ud: Vyvanne
:Bulgaria: :ud: jOeybadaSs_
:Finland: :ra: aarnikratti
:Germany: :hu: QQs

(Map Pool: Sanctuary LV, Deathrose, Monsoon)

M17

:Germany: :hu: GEASS
:Germany: :ne: Trunkz
:USA: :ra: Donald-Trump
:Russia: :orc: Jiexa

(Map Pool: Northshire LV, Boomtown, Cold Plains)

M18

:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Russia: :ud: Reinforcement- 
:Germany: :ra: Shave

(Map Pool: Twilight Ruins, Coldplains, Deathrose)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:00:03 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline rbr.Shorty

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: rbr.Shorty
  • Race: Human
Re: FML Season 29 | Round 3
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 03:20:57 am »

Cumulo, Junker, and Godfather fight for 1 hour while ignoring Supremo. In that 1 hour he stays mainly in his base in High Upkeep, until at a random moment he decides to attack a random player. That player is taken out instantly due to the 100 limit Elf army Supremo has. Supremo gains high levels and steamrolls the rest of the players to victory.

Depending on the race he picks, Eshan wins either within 1 hour, or in 3 hours.

Lil Tic takes ena out with first attack at 10th minute mark. Dinamo suicides Gradient. EZ Katka for Lil Ticky!

A very hard to predict game. However, Methix has the best sustain here. Unless something goes wrong he should win.

30 of the first 35 buildings of Donald are towers, so Trunk skips him and goes to Geass. He kills Geass with first attack. Having DH lvl 6 at 15th minute mark makes him a target for Donald and Lexa. They team him up for 2 hours until his infinite moon juice finally gets depleted and he loses. Lexa and Donald fight. In the meantime Geass has 1 hidden building in the corner of the map. He uses that building and 1 peasant to win the game.

Since Shave rq'ed Warcraft for the 10th time this year, this game is hard to predict as there will be a substitute. However, assuming that another non-Russian subs, the game should go something like this - Rein fights 2 hours vs everyone and kills them. In the meantime qwest takes 15 expos, and unsummons all buildings except for a Necropolis, a Graveyard, and 100 towers in the corner of the map. He stays at 30 limit whole game and wins the game eventually, backstabbing Rein, while Rein has been helping him survive whole game.

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 08:15:29 am »

All but one Round 2 Champion picked their enemies. @GEASS has time to pick his enemies by tonight 23:30 CET or admins will roll a dice to determine them. The four remaining players will be seated for M18. Therefore, two scheduling threads are missing still.

Matches shall be played by Feb 6.

M13

Well cumulo picked supremo for the most obvious preteam since trunkz and gradient.  The problem is godfather and junker are both damn good and I favor them in this classic 2v2 match up.  Junker is imo the best player here, no offense to the others.  He is the best player along with eshan who hasn't won a fml championship. Godfather is a good orc but has been practicing off race so not sure what he is doing.  This all come down to junker or cumulo.  Cumulo wins he is in finals so I'm hoping the others realize this giving junkerzam the win.  In which him and fetta will jump around naked on a bed in celebration.

M14

A couple of good Russians, a good american(traitor) and one of the biggest newbs in fml.  However that newb will decide the outcome.  He isnt good enough to win a game or a 1v1 for that matter.  So whoever tomes him will get a huge hero advantage, which then will lead to that person being teamed in proper fashion.  Hope is that jaod wins, he is my number 1 Russian but eshan is a eshan.  He is a giant cockroach who always pulls through, unless properly disposed of(see match week 1).

Eshan wins

M15

This would be quite a funny match if dinamo shows up.  But who knows.  Lil tic will hoard a lot, gradient and ena will suicide eachother.  So like tic will get an easy win locking him into the finals(smart selections for this match lil tic).

M16

This might be the most solid game of the week.  Wouldnt really call any superstar powers like a noexxx or trunkz.  But all 4 are extremely good solid players.  All 4 are capable of victory.  I'm gunna go with vyvanne cause he is american(immigrant who came in the LEGAL way).

M17

O dear god.  We have an amazing match the features some winners!  3 good players that have all.won this season(I think?  Ya sure idk) and then me...  in all ffa games with trunkz he has rushed me, crossmap or not dont matter.  Even after I just fought 1 or 2, he still hits me.  So I fully expect to be eliminated by the 20 min mark.  Which will then lead to a long 3 way which i wont be apart of, thank god.  As long as the person who rushes me(most likely trunkz) doesnt win I'll be happy.

M18

Since shave ragequit yet again, which surprises no one cause that's what he does.  Rages and trolls 75%of his games.  But if they vote deathrose he may play...

Anyways we have the Russian preteam.  A crafty veteran slythe and whoever is4th.  I think.it is safe to say one of the Russian undead will pull this off.  They're both high quality players with great hoarding skills.  Il go with Qwest, but cement wouldnt surprise me.

Offline rbr.Godfather

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 12:27:11 pm »

M13

Well this is my worse season so far so I guess I dont have any chance to win.
Cumulo will prolly rush me. Junker will kill Supremo easy.
I guess I will survive long enough to harras cumulo even with one peon left so letting junker win this game and have a better chance for finals.If I smell preteam I will suicide Cumulo.
M14

Well lowest skill orcs in the league, Jaod playing decent this season and the favorite rat of all Eshan. Personally I hated this guy in the start , but after I saw all of his manipulations and really top games and surviving with almost no chance I really started to hate him more.Deniska and Fetta are trully the worse orcs I have ever seen in a while. I hope they suicide each other.Jaod plays good but everytime in 3-ways he make wrong decisions. I think Eshan will rat enough and win.

M15

As I know Lil Tic he picked those players for a reason. Since he is nothing special he just wants free win.Deep down in my heart I believe Ena is smart enough not to suicide Gradient and make this game fast 3-way after they kill Dinamo or whoever subs. In 3-way with Gradient you never now what will happen since this polish IQ record holder is friend with both of them and prolly will try to hoard until Lil Tic needs to go to university. I go with gradient cuz prolly he will survive since noone will have the nerves to chase him for 6-7 hours around the map.

M16

Well after Vyv missed his win in the first game and he almost throw his second I guess the presure will be on him. Depending on who else will be in the 3-way ( I guess QQs , since arni is pro solo gg) the two undeads might make a great fights inbetween. QQs will have his chances if he manages to hoard enough.I will go with my mate Methix as a winner.

M17

Long story short:

Trunkz rushed the orc (JIexa)-> gains level 6.
Donald-Trump and Geass hoard and sit in base for 6 hours.
Trunkz tries to attack on of them after JIexa is out and starts to cry for help from the other. Noone will help him. Trunkz get defeated by losing all buildings.
I think Donald will manage to win this one since GEASS is one of the most unattractive player to watch and really low skilled. DONALD I BELIEVE IN YOU!

M18

Well everyone knows that rat number one is Eshan. Rat number two is qwest. Noone will believe him for anything so I guess he will be out first. In three was rein has a really good sense and will most likely have free win. GL

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 09:21:39 pm »

M13

Dirtiest player in FML picked his new preteam partner. Huge fan of Godfather’s Undead, his orc is toxic. His UD is epic big dick style. Him and Janker should just go NATO all over El chapo and his lollipop

M14

Huge map, long game, just hope its not a passive sitfest. I wanted Deadlock. Maybe Fetta and I can repair and build upon our New Years relationship. Jaod is a top UD and denis is a really skilled orc who is a great new addition to FML, love his sense of humor. Need to bring my A game.

M15

IDK why people haven’t caught on to Lil Tic yet. I love this guy. He won a FML “championship” already with a wink and a smile. Just knock him out early, and understand he is similar to Gradient, he only plays for the base race. His only goal is to survive and win base race with most gold. Should be a fun finals rematch, maybe Ena can show us the results of his neck training.

M16

Joey has a way of winning these games. (Its called manip). Aarni fought well last game and Vyvanne is a top UD who likes to fight but knows when to hoard. Hope QQs the trunkslayer shows up to get tomed. Would be nice to get an action game with lots of gargfights

M17

Wow you noobs are really sleeping on GEASS he is the best player in this match. Multiple finals and dominant wins in FML, two rusty wins this season, and people think he is noob? I think him and Cumulo are the favorites to win this whole season. Trump is a tome in this game, but he can swing the match if he doesnt die first. Trunks still needs to be teamed because he cant be defeated 1v1, but if Jiexa is smart he could steal this win.

M18

Snake #1 and Rat #1 in the same game. Oh wait they are the same player: Qwest. One of the best players that hasnt won a title, i think he wins this game. He will puppet Slythe just like he did in the past, like a snakecharmer. Rein wont fall for the manip; but I dont think he can beat gargmaster Qwest 1v1.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 01:21:32 pm »
M13

Can Cumulo also win on a map he did not create himself? He sits fat on his 46 points throne of season 29 at the moment at itīs on the prince Junker, Godfather and Supremo to dethrone him.
But if the head will role will depend how good they know game of thrones, err i mean how to damage the super economist with a obsession for 2001īs memes early or find a way to his crazy play with mass gold and happy human race lategame.
Junkerzam proved to be a game opponent most of the time so i see him having the best chances and overall skills to succeed. Godfather seems to be a good micro player, but i still have not seen much of him except getting the human hooray as orc by the hands of liltic. ( Also i though he is russian, then i heard he is american, now it appears he is bulgarian, so confusing)
Supremo better shows some beautiful 100 food army which consists every single different unit the elFISH race can offer (donīt forget wisps for dispell) and ofc Metamorphosis and Starfall, while i want to see that lvl 1 Kotg all game long.

M14

Petyr Eshan Baelish, the evil Littlefinger died a well deserved death, but the faceless manip godness with thousands names (BicycleBrontosaura-(Velociraptor) the Pigeon (Falcon), LightlytakenAli (Dark.Messiah), the pereGRINGE and so on) will summon again and again, no matter how many times you smacked him down, deleted him, he will either hide for hours, until you forgot that he already existed or uses his snaketongue to penetrate the weak minded until they are too hypnotized for making the right decisions. ( or simply annoyed by it, pity the guy and hand him a freewin so he wonīt make drama for 2 weeks).
In other roles we have DenisKaEE (what does that KaEE means anyway?), who should fight fetta to crown the best orc.
Fetta will betray himself with playing nightelf and will feel thatīs even in roboform the tinker needs more micro than a blademaster to save.
In start of the game he will tell the other players that he is playing naked, which now everyone knows could be damn true, causing the others to lose 50 IQ points due to the ongoing distraction that image will cause in your brain.
Jaod best player here, but he needs to watch out not to be too stubborn and piss off someone else.

M15

Litlic not to mistaken with Liild.C MUST be a smurfer, itīs either Camp & Spank, Camp & Spanks Son, NtropY, Ntropys Son or of course Wrecktify who needed 6 months to create a viable strategy with human, that his aging reflexes give him similar power like the allmighty 90 APM elf race, pay a guy who mimics him in discord channel and spent 3 hours a day there, plus making b100 play under his Liltic Nic some MD`S, tryhard style.
In a repeat of the epic season 28 finals mayhem Ena, the Neck Alumn and 5* Cook, will face the human highlight machine again to battle out who has the best Beta Meta.
Supported by gradient (hi real timer, no fer, 2n1 play nonstop) and Dima (the Phantom).

M16

Itīs still so irritating to see a guy, that i know as Elsha playing orc ground using an aka Vyvanne only playing undead... Will be interesting to see how Joey and Vyvanne will match, looking forward to some good ud vs ud action.
Not sure if the others are worthy of being in the same game as multi-wc3-talent AArni (solo, teamgames, MD, FFA = Gosu) and itīs 100% guarenteed they will ask him for advice after the game about creeproutes, army compositions and most likely want an autograph with him standing on a husky sled with the finnish flag in the background and the sun in the sky showed with a sexy smiling trunkz face on it.
QQs lost his Mojo, but we cannot thank him enough to even show up in season 29, just to represent -  a CHAMPION - simply GLORIOUS.

M17

Geass failing to register in time last season, not giving a fukc about who he owns and thus not using his privilege of chosing opponents as round winner THIS season and just winning two in a row is simply hilarious. Still only using Hu Trifecta ad refusing to make any other units than breakers, tanks and gyrocopters he flies under the radar since the average ability to remember for the common fml player lies inbetween 3 and 4 months.
Trunkz will welcome him to the new, rude world of 2019 FML and bust his ass open with his refined runīnīburn-hopping style until the mountainking has lost all his fairy mana juice.
Jexa will tome the american provocateur Donaldo Tramp and then either fall to trunkz DH and staffs or get an easy win with a well timed attack.

M18

:Germany: :ra: Shave (or subbed by NOE/ALINE)

Here we go again, Qwest in a game with me. I hate it. I am like 0-4 with atleast 2 wins for him, good for him. This time, it looks bad for both of us considering the points earned so far. He even has just a slim 20 points, who could have thought that him being the unstoppable machine in FML HERO MARATHON LADDER - oh wait, maybe his unscrupulous manips donīt work that good, since his name is shown, unless itīs vs some other ruthless, hopeless manip prey in Eshan.
A guy i originally thought mostly relies on precise, perfect ud executional play with a high drug dose of tryhard sauce (taking pride in finding every place on a map to hide and make islands) to a guy who lost a lot of credibility giving his RIDICILOUS output of completely low manips (since a year or so and especially on that fml ladder season) and bad decision making (last finals).
Hopefully Cement is game on that day and will put on a good fight vs qwest early, so Shave and me can hoard some and build a nice base and beam our heroes into immortal army slashers.
Cement seems to be very active during last year and must been in a good shape. Havenīt seen any games of him though, unless a couple of moments from the last season finals.
Shave has a nice human strat for twilight so hopefully will show up and and have fun besides his favourite map Deathrose (which he plays every day right before he goes to bed, of course picking orc, fast creeping all red spots, putting 4 crowns and a mask of death on his BM, taking on 3 computer insane and soundly stomping them into oblivion, making him smile and feeling like HE-MAN while his transformation).
With that being said, i have no clue how to win that game, picking what race or using which plan. Kinda unpredictable ~.~.

Offline Toast

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: TomToast
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 02:37:09 pm »

Supercum will win it, if his preteam partner doesnt disc. Godfather could win it too, if he picks undead, dont see any chance to win it with his orc. i think even supremo could tome his orc. (i hope godfather doesnt read this or he will wish me cancer)

M14

I think there is bad blood between deniskae and fetta (probably also the reason why eshan picked them), lets hope they are not going to suicide. I hope Deniskae can make his first win, he is a strong fighter but struggles lategame. Jaod is a mysterious guy (not because he has more smurf accs than me), but his games are like a rollercoaster ride, sometimes very strong, sometimes very bad.
Eshan the favorite here, but i hope they have seen how cumulo and trump played against him!

M15

Easy win for Gradient, he no fer! other players iq 0 zombies! i hope i can sub dinamo, so i can animal harras together with gradient!

M16

Im very hyped about this game, could become a action packed game. people might call me crazy but i think antikarati can win it. hope aarni will get night elf so we can see his insanely fast dispel micro against sleep. joey and vyvanne might also pick cl instead of dl, because impale cant get dispelled.

M17

Easy win for captain america, dont even know any of those other libards in his game. dont forget to follow pelagea on instagram!

M18

I thought i cant become a bigger fanboy of cement, but he switched to night elf so i do love him even more. His tinker alchi combo is soooooooo sexy and he made shave look like a total noob last game. SHAVE IF YOU READ THIS PLS COME BACK, I PROMISE IM NOT GOING TO MAKE FUN ABOUT YOUR RETARDED VOICE ANYMORE!!!

Offline aarnikratti

• FML Contributor
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: aarnikratti
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 03:21:37 pm »

This game looks like a planned South American preteam match but accidentally supremo will backstab SuperCumulo coz rambo mentality and low literacy skills. Meanwhile solo-pro-gg-godfather will get tomed by bonker"it's not me in that fetta's ass-pic"zam who steamrolls to win.

What we already know about this game is that Eshan will cry about preteam even though he is hoarding while crying about it. But Jaod smells what is going on and kills Eshan. DeniskaEE and Fetta will make a top orc duel which ends up with both suiciding each other so Jaod takes easy win.

Ena will tome Dinamo once again, but Gradi and Liltic kills Ena coz too high orc hero levels. This match ends with a long base race between Gradi and Liltic but in the end Gradi wins coz just 2 pro end 200 IQ.

I just already know that I will have lowest gold count here because everyone else are epic hoarders. Hoping for some rushes and early action.

An actual two time finalist, Trunkzzz, will win this. Geass, who was incorrectly promoted by Eshan saying that he's a multiple finalist, will not stand a chance; most likely he will die to borigness by watching his own game play. Jiexa is underrated and Trump will make some chaotic manip and hoarding.

Nice player cast. I think Slythe will win because high general skill (knows every races and tactics, knows how to use different units and heroes). I hope that Shave will get back to Discord asap, I havent been saying this frequently but I really like him and want him back <3

Offline Lil Tic

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: LilTic
  • Race: Human
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 06:28:17 pm »
M13

Here I think unless Cumulo succumbs to his obsession with Germany completely and starts typing in German to get himself disqualified, he will manage to win it, because hi aktual pro. Also Junker doesn't think about his moves and Godfather is easy to get off his rails. Supremo is an epic guy but not fit for winning this game.

M14

You never go far betting against Eshan, and here his lineup is perfect I think (since he picked it XD). Jaod is too much a good guy so he will get manipped and unless Fetta somehow pushes Eshan with 100 from nowhere (and even then it is possible to defend such push with 50), he has it.

M15

Sex. I picked them for fun game actually but must remember to not mass tp Ena in 3way bcs he promised suicide last time if I do it again. Gradient animals aktual pro, hi will be hard.

M16

QQs is token player, so I choose Vyvanne and Aarni, but I hope Aarni doesn't play undead this game so we don't have 3 undeads in one game. Joey is a bit too much rushey for my taste and I think it doesn't benefit him in winning games.

M17

Pelagia will kiss his neck 1000 times and then he wins. But if to predict seriously, I don't know, hard to guess this game.

M18

Qwest didn't have good days for W3 in previous games or idk, but he is still who he is. The only time I defeated him without worries was in some beaver league game, because he used different nick and I didn't know it was him so he didn't worry me with words. It is actually best to squelch him midgame and play it chill. Also reinforcement was rly aktual pro with elf and uses good gay heroes so he can win too imo.