April 27, 2024, 06:46:17 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 28 | Round 1  (Read 8312 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 28 | Round 1
« on: September 23, 2018, 04:32:09 pm »

The draft of round 1 match line-ups is completed and we'll hopefully post the scheduling threads by tomorrow. Matches of this round should be played by Oct 7. Please feel free to post your predictions in this thread.

The grid can be found here

Admins will provide three potential maps for each match. Each player can vote for one of these maps and whatever map gets most votes will be played. If there is a tie, where two maps get two votes, whatever map had two votes first will be played. If all four players have posted their votes within the first 24 hours after the scheduling thread was created, admins will flip a coin to decide which of the two maps gets played.

Match 1

:ra: :Germany: Joggel
:ne: :USA: Donald-Trump
:ra: :USA: Eshan
:ne: :Argentina: supremo

Match 2

:ne: :USA: Mog[skynet]
:hu: :Peru: SuperCumulo
:ud: :France: Ugrilainen
:ne: :Germany: Trunkz

Match 3

:orc: :Russia: b100death
:ud: :Russia: Jaod
:ra: :Lithuania: Peanut
:ne: :USA: Dovekie

Match 4

:ne: :Poland: Gradient
:orc: :Russia: Jiexa_b
:ra: :USA: Seksi
:ud: :USA: Vyvanne

Match 5

:ud: :USA: SteppinRazor
:orc: :Russia: Airenikus
:ud: :Bulgaria: jOeybadass
:orc: :Russia: mrSweets

Match 6

:ra: :Finland: aarnikratti
:orc: :Albania: ena1337
:ra: :Germany: ToX
:orc: :Bulgaria: Godfather

Match 7

:orc: :Sweden: Fetta_ook
:ud: :Russia: Reinforcement-
:ne: :Peru: Headintheclouds
:ra: :Sweden: Junkerzam

Match 8

:orc: :Germany: Pinballmap
:ud: :USA: JSRGN
:hu: :Russia: AJIKAIII
:ra: :Germany: Slythe

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:37:14 pm by FML|HighTac »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: FML Season 28 | Round 1
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:00:28 pm »
ILL KICK THIS SHIT OFF

PREDICTIONS SEASON 28

NEW FORMAT LETS GO

This should be a good season. Although we lost some amazing players (NOEXXX where are you? Wreck????) we gained some new ones too. And there are only 2-3 cancer players, so should be a respectful season. We can hope....

Match 1

PICK MY RACE. This is a joke season for me, thanks to this admin punishment. But I'll have fun with it (hopefully). Basically trump gets to pick my race since supremo won't understand, and joggel won't show.

Match 2

Okay wow. Legends matchup. 3 FML winners, and 1...FML admin? Ugri is clearly outclassed here and I doubt he makes it past the 20 min mark, but if he does, it won't matter. Because we all know that cumulo loves to lose to trunkz in 1v1, and will probably force that situation again. Mog will do his damn best to win the game, but with Cumulo AND trunks in the game, its hopeless. Trunkz might be rusty, but I doubt it. Cumulo tomes Ugri, then teams out Mog, then loses to trunkz.

Match 3

Well b100death joined FML to play with dovekie and he immediately gets his wish. Two players that have been missing from FML, glad to see they are in. Dovekie can play very well, he has top micro, is very aggressive and creative. b100 use to be a beast with very creative, greedy creeproutes. Peanut is very good and underrated, and Jaod has moments of brightness too. Should be a very fun match to watch, and depends totally on the map. If all players were in top shape, I would bet on b100, but I think he's rusty. So my money is on the NUT.

Match 4

Meh. Seksi can tome jlexa or gradient, and then win the 3way. Vyvanne is a good player, but he can't count on gradi or jiexa to properly team the beast that is seksi.

Match 5

Some familiar FML faces, Steppin makes his return, and sweets and airenikus have been in FML for many seasons now. Airenikus is quite cunning and knows how to steal wins. Sweets has good early game battle micro, and steppin can be good but he's too rusty. My money is on Joey who is a T.O.P. player.

Match 6

Hahaha these matches are great. This is the LUNATIC MATCHUP. 3 crazy unpredictable volatile players who like to curse a lot, suicide a lot, and basically troll games. But Godfather has become a 'serious player' recently and after a good first season I think he can win it. Aarni is the other favorite, but I think he may fall victim to the ragesquad.
Match 7

Really, who made these matches? The Swedish house mafia is matched together again. I think the better Junker gets, the worst fetta gets. He insists on playing elf, but his orc atleast has a chance sometimes. Headintheclouds is dangerous early game, and reinforcement is a great player, but Junker is the (second) winningest player in TBR, and a force to be reckoned with. So unless Fetta decides to suicide him, I see him winning.

Match 8

OLD SCHOOL MATCH

Dinosaurs PBM and Slythe return to meet ROBOALKASH, and they are joined by JSRGN aka Diablossssss who used to play over 10 years ago. Alkash can burn bright or fall flat, PBM is way out of shape (but i always root for him), slythe was playing poorly before he left, so my money is on JSRGN who is getting better and better these days. He has a very passive hoard/manip style, which if executed will lead to victory.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:04:16 pm by Eshan »

Offline rbr.Godfather

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:14:47 pm »

Match 1

Most hated yet most skilled player in this match. Eshan will rule them all.From manipulation to anticipation this guy have showed that no matter what he can be the rat which will eat the last cheese on Earth. Maybe Joggel will be hard opo for him, but Donald will suicide him so np. Supremo will probably disc around 30-35 min and no remake. GG

Match 2

SuperLama will have this one. Even with the nerf of humans if this Supercum plays his cards right he might have the answer to the micro plays and rushes of Trunkz. Mog will probably stay in base and hoarding all game. Ugri needs more practice if he want to stay 15min in game.

Match 3

B100death easy game. Other are not even near to the skill of this guy. Jaod will probably be drunk, Peanut will rush the other guy. SO gg easy

Match 4

I really want to see this game. After I made Seksi rage and cursing for 10 min on his stream , dont wanna think what Gradient can do with him. Vyv is decent and Lexa is really unpredictable. I guess if they dont 3v1 Seksi this will be easy win for the American.

Match 5

I never saw Airen to be active lately. I play against mrSweets on bot, well this guy is bad. Don't know the Razor guy, yet i predict Joey to win this match.

Match 6

Most toxic match of 2018. Prepare guys and please no penalty points for cursing and stuff.

Match 7

Easy-peasy for the Russian machine which made it to the semis of last FML. If the 3 guys dont team him to death , this game will be very fast.

Match 8

I played this AMerican guy on bot. He has some FFA sense and i guess he will be smart enough to winthis game.

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline rbr.Shorty

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: rbr.Shorty
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:04 pm »
Match 1

90% Eshan, 10% Joggel. Joggel might have higher chances if players pick some bad race for Eshan based on the map. I didn't understand from the punishment announcement if the race pick should happen before or after the map is picked though.

Match 2

Having in mind how heavily nerfed Human is in 1.30, I just don't see Cumulo winning. Additionally, in 1.30 the robotic style of Trunk was nerfed, and if he plays it he might find it tough to win. Overall, it might very well go in Mog's direction who has more versatile hero picks that could be adjusted to suit the imbas of 1.30 (KotG, Alchemist, Pit Lord, etc).

Match 3

B100, one of my favourite players, faces two of my least favourite players - Jaod and Peanut. If he plays smart with Orc, he can win this. I am not so familiar with Dovekie though.

Match 4

Seksi can use the half-witted Gradi in his favour in this match. Otherwise he could easily lose a potential 1v1 battle with :korea: Vyvanne. Someone toming Lexa might also be an important factor in the long run.

Match 5

I'm not familiar with SteppinRazor, but I'll have to put my money on Joey. UD saw some incredible buffs in 1.30 + Joey was doing perfectly well even before that, so unless the Russian Orcs team him up he should be the eventual winner.

Match 6

This will be an interesting match in which shit can easily hit the fan. One thing is sure, there will be suicides in this match, and if Aarne is Finnish enough to sit it out, he might actually get a free win. However, if GodFather strikes in the right moment, and if he doesn't suicide, he could snatch the victory.

Match 7

Whoever tomes Fetta wins, so a lot would depend on positions. On paper Junker is the favourite, but with proper strategy and having in mind the other players, I'd say that Rein has good chances here.

Match 8

Two players I am unfamiliar with here, but from what I read, it sounds like Ajikai's skill might be the highest. The problem with him is that he likes to rambo around, which ultimately costs him many games. This might turn out to be a game of patience though, and if he is patient enough he should be able to win.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 11:38:32 pm »
The time has come. Once again we meet in another FML season with some surprising players in it: Doveki, Ugri and pinballmap. Let's look into the matches and try to predict who will win.

Match 1

This is a no brainer. Supremo or Donald win, specially if it is on a big map. Joggel is a decent player and may actually win his 1v1, but by that time Supremo will have lvl 6 DH or Donald will have 30k banked. Eshan is decent as well, but I think Donald will do everything within his power to make sure he loses xD. In any case, overall a balanced match, but I'm rooting for Supremo.

Match 2

It's nice to see Ugri making a come back. Hopefully he won't be playing from China since the time difference plus the ping would make this game ackward for all of us. While most of us have been inactive lately, I think the skill level still remains the same from previous TBR. Maybe Mog can surprise us with these new patch changes, but I don't think that alone can cut it vs robots who aim for almost Perfection [aP]. In any case, at some point during the game it will be a clash between me and Trunks so may the best win.

Match 3

Another great game. It's really like that saying "becareful what you wish for". Now, b100 will face a worthy opponent from the gekko. Although Peanut and Jaod are good players I think in a late game scenario the win would go for b100 or Doveki. The players are even in skill, but noone has really seen b100 or Doveki play in fml in a long time. They will surely provide a good game for round 1. The question is will Doveki pull the trigger first or b100 push his sword forward.

Match 4

Another good game here. Gradient has become more aware of his autism and taken measures to imrpove his cognitive abilities. For that reason he went on a 1v1 journey that has taken him to increase his apm by 20! With this said I think he is in good shape for this season. Jiexa is actually a decent player for team games and we haven't really seen much from him in competitive FFA. Nevertheless, he could be as good as players like Steppingrazzor or Pikachus. Finally the most anticipated 1v1: Seksi vs Vyvane. It's like Ken vs Ryu, both from the west coast and with similar skill level with the und race. Let's see how their 1v1 goes :icon_smile:

Match 5

I'm surprised how many balanced games this lottery has given us. Maybe it was rigged after all  :icon_surprised:. SteppinRazor,  a cool guy with average skill level, comes back after a long time of inactivity. I think he will have a tough time going vs Joey or Airenikus, but if he fights mrSweets then he might be aight. Knowing Airenikus and Joey I think the game will go for well over two hours with constant crying for help from Joey and an eventual suicide by him. I'll go with Airen on this one, but it could be anyone's game.

Match 6

This game will be extremely hillarious. On  one hand we'll have aarni just toming the shit out of Badfather, on the other we'll have an epic 1v1 between Tox and Julius Streicher (Ena). Judging by the grudge they both have I think is fair to say Aarni walks away with  a free win since his FFA decision making is usually on point when considering who to attack and when to go all in.

Match 7

This lottery is just ROFL. The swedish mafia reunited. I feel like Junkerzam has to carry his burden brother fetta, as shown in the picture below, when they are together in the same game. Heads has gotten better lately due to his constant activity while Reinforcement hasn't been much active? In general lines I think the game is pretty even. Junkerzam vs Reinforcement could be a balanced 1v1 while Heads vs Fetta could also go either way. Personaly I think either Junkerzam or Reinforcement wins, but I wonder if it will be a long 3 way.

Match 8

This is the undermined game and I can see why. I think Slythe or Ajik are the favorites here; however, I can see this going for hours if the map is a big one and they play it safe. I'm curious to see if AJIKAIII still has Starcraft apm level like 2 years ago  :icon_smile:.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:34 am »
Scheduling ?

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 07:24:04 am »
Shorty not even mentioning my name in my game, rude. Im hurt, cruel world

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 08:15:50 am »
Match 1

In my first season back I had a game with jogger, eshan and alien.  I d/c early so they had a long 3 way.  Joggel and alien fell hard for eshan snake manip and gave him a free win.  Let's just hope jogger has learned from his mistakes.  I think eshan is clearly the favorite, but if theres a 3 way jogger could use my hatred of eshan to his advantage.  Someone could tome supremo, I could suicide eshan ans/or become his tome cause he is far superior.  So who knows, I'm going with eshan as the winner with snake manip succeeding again.

Match 2

I feel bad for ugri.  Rough game.to come back to.  3 really damn good players with 2 of them being super aggro.  I'll go with mog pulling off the surprise victory even though I think super cum and trunkz are better.  I just think mog can capitalize on their history.

Match 3

This is a game I'm REALLY looking forward to.  Jaod is an awesome dude and good player.  I keep hearing about how good b100 is, so I hope to see it.  Peanut is a solid player and dovekie I've heard about but never seen.  I think this match has the most question marks but has lots of potential.  I'm gunna go with dovekie I think.

Match 4

Jlexa just won a nice 6 way with some good players so maybe he will do well not sure.  Gradient is just a thorn in someone's side so who ever hits him first just be ready for nonstop cancer.  To me this game comes down to seksi and vyvanne.  Whoever doesnt piss gradient off will win.  I'm gonna go with seksi.
Match 5

Sweets is a soloer and razor has been inactive so it really comes down to airen and Joey.  Airen if he goes orc has a good match up, but Joey is just so damn good.  Cant bet against him.

Match 6

King fucking cancer match of the season.  I genuinely feel bad for aarni.  Three cancer, suicide players with some "fuck my asses" thrown in between.  I think Aarni can use that to his advantage though and will pull off the win.

Match 7

The 2s partners match together for the nice easy preteam. I think rein is the best player here with junker right behind him.  But junker wins because the preteam prevails

Match 8

Old out of shape players is the name of this game.  I'm gunna go with JSRGN 9nly because of racial advantage over AJIKAlll.  Otherwise not.much else to say, not.sure what shape pbm and slythe will be in.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:19:14 am by IWANTWC4 »

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 10:09:30 am »
I'm very happy with the line-ups and super excited to see some quality matches finally again. Being the neutral admin here, I won’t predict winners.

Match 1

Good one. Eshan and Donald are two of the most durable players in the league, particularly on large maps. I invented the “deceptive silence scale” only for them. The less they chat, the harder they try to hide stuff. Eshan usually peaks on that scale after his main died and he executed his “force peace with sappers”-protocol. I hope for Joggel that the two previously mentioned players will focus on each other, so he doesn’t have to deal with all the manip. Not sure what supremo is going to do. You never know. Being the worst hoarder of the league, his DH will need to carry.

Match 2

Welcome back Ugri! I hope he returned from China with some secret FFA strats in his luggage to put up a fight in his first match. As we saw in previous events, communication and scouting are key against Trunks, if you don’t want to serve him the freewin on a silver plate. Having three smart enemies as it’s the case here is promising. Let’s hope SuperCumulo finally manages to ignore the small confidence-monster on his shoulder that seems to tell him that a late game 1 on 1 versus Trunks is a fine idea.

Match 3

Being the one who talked Dovekie into this season, I feel responsible for his well-being. Same goes for b100 who only signed up because Dovekie did. Both do not like manip and therefore I’m even happier that they got drawn in a match with two other men of honor. My motto for this match is either “rust and bust” or “power mummies”.

Match 4

I have no idea what this is going to be. Obviously Seksi is the favorite, but his dominance on ladder conceals the fact that he repeatedly struggled in FML. Especially his decision-making with gold disadvantages was sometimes questionable. Gradi made another leap in skill. At times, he seems to become too confident and aggressive early, which weakens his state on the “deceptive silence scale”. Jiexa (not JLexa as I thought until yesterday) and Vyvanne know how to take a win also, and I hope they will put up a fight.

Match 5

Airen is undeniably one of the greatest hoarders in the league and shares the favorite role with Minimaga. It will depend a lot on the map I think. I guess it might become Silverpine Forest, but I secretly hope for Equalrium.

Match 6

Happy Birthday Godfather! *grabs popcorn*

Match 7

Another cool match and I hope that at least two of them are going to choose some unconventional heroes.

Match 8

Excursion day in the retirement home. Especially since this match will be played on a big map, I’m looking forward to a lot of hoarding, fun heroes and “hands off the keyboard”-fights.

Offline aarnikratti

• FML Contributor
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: aarnikratti
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 11:01:11 am »

Joggel will win any of these players in a fair 1v1. Eshan will try to manip and get the win. Trump will try to hoard and hide under the radar. Supremo can be dangerous with high lvl heroes. This will be a long game with a lot of peacing over and over again, ends up with Joggel winning with three 10 lvl heroes.

Match 2

Trunkzzz ez win, no one can win him in a fair fight. Mog no chance with his pure chippo robo elf style. Cumulo might have a chance but I dunno why is Cumulo considered to be some kind of rifle / human macro master? He can be a good player yes, but his playstyle isn't anything special. Ugri lost S12 finals coz his heroes got surrounded by Renaud, yes you heard right, surrounded by Renaud, therefore I think in this match he has hardly any chance against players like Trunkzz or Cumulo either.

Match 3

Dove-"briliianceauraitemiswaste" or "ffafightslast5secsmax"-kie won't win because he can't realize that ffa fights actually lasts much longer than 5 secs and he will also sell the brilliance aura item because it sucks. B100death will beat Jaod or Peanut in first fight but then probably gets teamed after and starts to spam words like "mannequin" "pidar" and "fuffis". Eventually after long game Jaod will win this with hardcore UD micro/macro style game play.

Match 4

Gradi #1 here. Hi real pro. Seksi will suicide Vyvanne and vice versa. While that Gradi wipes off jiexa and the rest of the map.

Match 5

Steppinrazor rusty, won't win. Airenikus will try to manip and hoard but gets teamed by joey and mrsweets. Joey gets high level heroes in the end and beats mrsweets ezily with good hero micro and mass destroyers.

Match 6

Fuck my ass, @here.

Match 7

Swedish mafia will get cucked, as usually. Headintheclouds will take a surprise win here. Rein definitely has a top UD micro (DV lvl) but headintheclouds wins anyways.

Match 8

Like Hightac said above, this game reflects the level of the fml seasons back then: mass "hands off the keyboard”-fights, no micro and mass hoarding and towers. Slythe will win it.

Offline QQs

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 11:36:27 am »
The new "FML Quicki" Season has been started!

Maybe a few words to the new format. I really like the idea to have a rather quick season, since we all know, how long a season can take with 4-6 matches, Semi-Final & Final with 2-3 weeks of scheduling. The new format will have random casts, which can be good and is probably easier to handle.

What I don't like is the new idea of more finals and missing consistency in the league. I guess, Hightac already received a few complaints about the final thing and maybe he will consider that for the next season ;)

Now the predictions:

Match 1

I agree with Cumulo that is a no brainer. Supremo will probably never master the low/high upkeep thing and is pumping directly after t3 to 80 or 100 only to suicide the first player he will see. Karfal will try to hoard as much as possible and will curse everyone who starts attacking him before the 40 minutes mark. Joggel is a decent player who is lacking sometimes the right decision making in the mid/end game. Well, and then there is Eshan, who is able to win every match regardless the cast. Eshan will find a way to win that game. A possible scenario, he will tome joggel or karfal while supremo won't peace the other player.

Match 2

I never saw Urgi playing and I think he was quite long inactive. Therefore he will be the big tome in that cast. We have 2 t1 players with Cumulo and Trunks  and 1 t2 player with Mog. Whoever is able to tome Urgi will be in lead and will face a 2 vs 1. Besides Cumulo will tryhard to win his 1n1 against trunks, which will probably lead into a suicide for both players. Since the patch made Humans really bad against Elves, I guess Trunks will take that win.

Match 3

Finally b100 found his wc3 key and also got his disered opponent assigend to his match. He must be very happy. Dovekie is coming back after how many seasons? Oldschool player with high dick pressure micro and very good FFA sense. Jaod and Peanut are very decent ffa players. I guess, we will see a good match with a lot of fights and not much sitting. I have the feeling that peanut will sneak the win here.

Match 4

Ez Katka for Seksi.

Match 5

Another player is coming back and will probably a tome for Airenikus, Joey or Sweets. Sorry Steppin. I have the strange feeling that we will see a game with much sitting due to Airenikus and Sweets. Since Joey is a tryhard he will join the party. It will be either Airenikus or Joey, who will win the game.

FMA 6

We will see a lot of: FMA, LOL, LEL,  ENA you bald Moron, TOX show finally a photo of your ass you honorless piece of shit, go 1n1, suicider, retard etc.,
Entertainment level will be quite high and winner dosn't really matter here. I am really looking forward to the match.

Match 7

Either Junker or Reinforcment. Both strong ffa players. Fetta too rusty and is missing micro to surive until the 3 way.

Match 8

I don't how active any of those players are, but I didn't see Pinball and Slythe at least until tbr3 and I don't know who JSRGN is. Therefore I vote for AJI, since he was around in tbr3 and isn't inactive I guess.

I hope we will see a lot of good matches this season and there will be volunteers around, who will cast the matches. GG
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:40:46 am by QQs »
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline SosoHasRedHair

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SosoHasRedHair
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 12:35:42 pm »
Match 1

Well well well look who we  have here.
Eshan and Donald are like an old couple thats on its way to their divorce lawyer. They both want to get the max out of the game/divorce while also screwing the other one as hard as possible. I expect a lot of "verbal fighting" of these two about the custody for some goldmines. I dont expect actual fighting between these two cuz people come on...its eshan and donald we are talking about here. On the other side we have Joggel whos constantly drunk since we have octoberfest in germany atm and hes a heavy known alcoholic. Sadly Supremo is not the ffa genius/mastermind he used to be in the past. He barely gets any sleep beeing hunted every night by nightmares of Noexxx flameing him for no reason. Since i saw Karfal asking yesterday wether blizzard deleted walkers cuz he cant find them in the lodge, I WILL GO WITH ESHAN.

Match 2

So this is whats going to happen: Cumulo rushes Ugri out while trunks fights mog. Cumulo 20k. Trunks 2k. Trunks will say: lemme finish mog and go 1on1. Cumulo will say: no i kill mog for u go hoard some gold in the meantime. Then cumulo forgets 40food the entire rest of the game in some corner of the map and trunks mobs the floor with him. In the meantime Arnikratti jerks off with one hand to trunks micro and spamms with the other hand in chat: TRUNKS > MOG CHIPPO NOOB NEW ELFS MUCH BETTER THAN OLD ELFS.

Match 3

Most stacked game this round. Everyone in here is atleast decent! I hope vova out some time to get back in shape. With b100 and Dovekie we have some of the most inovative players in one game. Andrei is the most creative ffa orc that i know. Im super excited about seeing him in the new patch because i def expect some "suprises". With B100 beeing the most creative ORC lets talk about Dovekie. Dovekie, conqueror of Fml, Champion of the hearts, Hero of the Nightelves, Idol of the warcraft players, Inventor of the Hero combos: BM TC SH, BM SH TC, TC BM SH, SH TC BM ....., breaker of chains, Khaleesi of the great Sea and Mother of Dragons. He is what Noe wants to be once he grows up. Kids wear a Superman Pyjama when they sleep....Superman wears a Dovekie pyjama. If he actually shows up to this game may god have mercy with the other 3 cuz Dovekie for sure wont.

Match 4

Match 5

Match 6

Match 7

Match 8

Offline massmoretankz

• Administrator
  • Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MMT#21873
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 12:46:30 pm »
So here we go. A new season of FML and I am really excited about it.
Now to the predictions:

Match 1

The bigger the map the higher chances Eshan wins the game. I have seen all of his TBR games it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to this situation. Donald will try to pull of a blockbuster suicide on Eshan. Joggel is a very active bot player and might win this here, too. Supremo will probably be tomed early on.

Match 2

Showdown with 3 FML champions and Monsieur Ugri. With the new patch Cumulo will probably have a harder time against Trunks than in the previous finals. Ugri will probably be out first depending on whether his secret china netease macro strategy works out. Mog and Cumulo will need to have to ally pretty early to beat Trunks. Naga mana shield lvl 3 will tank everything away in late game hero arena.

Match 3

b100death will probably hard core nerd the next days to gain back his old shape. Meeting his buddy Dovekie will probably motivate him even more. Jaod is really rusty lately.

Match 4

Either Seksi or Vyvanne win here. Both have played each other often on the bot ladder. Can't say much about Jiexa actually. Our most beloved cockroach Gradi will come up with the most beautiful base layout in the history of warcraft 3 bases.

Match 5

Perfect cast of players for Airenikus to sit and hoard and take his victory with a 15k gold lead.

Match 6

Jesus I must not miss this one. Ena and tox in the same match. I was in the voice chat lobby back then when they shouted at each other. Ena will probably TC + mass raider rush ToX's base down. Aarni and Godfather will be a nice 1v1 to watch. Battle.net will probably burst after this game has ended.

Match 7

Poor cement and clouds that won't stand a chance against a rigged swedish ffa mafia game that Junker will probably win. Both Fetta and Junker are featured in this music video in case anyone didn't know that yet.

Match 8

So cool to see old players showing up for the new season. I look forward to Slythe's rants in the game  :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:36:08 pm by massmoretankz »

Offline SosoHasRedHair

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SosoHasRedHair
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 12:50:28 pm »
wich of the girls in the vid is fetta?

Offline massmoretankz

• Administrator