April 20, 2024, 08:24:15 am

Author Topic: S27 M98  (Read 11053 times)

Offline reinforceement-

Re: S27 M98
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 03:14:43 pm »
iam sorry but i cant play tounight. sub me if u have no opportunity to play another day. Sad to let you down

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 03:18:09 pm »
reinforcement will not be able to make it, I'm fine with rescheduling so that we can have as much as the original cast as possible

would that be fine with you gradi?

Offline rbr.Godfather

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 04:32:08 pm »
Lol fuck you guys, i asked will rein play the semi
trunkz:no
trunkz: go

Fuck you fucking teamers. I can play another day. No wonder trunkz wanted to go as fast as possible this game. Noob teamers again + i never let trunkz to sub.
I traveled 25km to play this game on time and this bullshitters just lied to me like little kids. FUCK YOU TRUNKZ

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2018, 11:15:14 pm »
Edit: under admin review.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 12:26:40 am by FML|Mog »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2018, 12:56:55 am »

You gotta be kidding, you guys already screwed over Trunks when you took away his win on Dragon Island, now you want to take away his win after he won because someone couldnīt show up and Gradient didnīt want to postpone (considering it has been incredibly long to schedule a semifinal already). I don't know what you guys are plotting behind the admin scenes, but rules are rules, and they are there for a reason. It seems that you guys may have something against trunks.

ŦEspero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poderŧ Supremo

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2018, 09:04:21 am »

You gotta be kidding, you guys already screwed over Trunks when you took away his win on Dragon Island, now you want to take away his win after he won because someone couldnīt show up and Gradient didnīt want to postpone (considering it has been incredibly long to schedule a semifinal already). I don't know what you guys are plotting behind the admin scenes, but rules are rules, and they are there for a reason. It seems that you guys may have something against trunks.
It's under review because one of the players is yelling and swearing, some of the community is yelling and swearing and saying we went against the rules (which I don't think we did, and after talking to admins I still don't think we did, and I would say the game will stand @ 99.9%)
But, to ignore the complaints of a couple of players would be wrong, so we are still "under review" (we would have just made a call right away, but waiting to make sure every admins agrees with our logic; snap decisions are almost always regretted :D )

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2018, 10:09:26 am »
The result stands, trunks moves on to the final. Some people might be upset, but it makes sense--trunkz is next in line for semi final point wise, reinforcement didnt give notification much time before the match, and gradient didn't agree to reschedule. Grand final post will be out this weekend.