March 28, 2024, 12:08:06 pm

Author Topic: Round 3&4 Match-ups!  (Read 2595 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Round 3&4 Match-ups!
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:48:33 pm »
:FMLN:

We finally made it through the random match-up round and it was very intense! So far we have 3 undefeated players, :Germany: ToX, :Peru: SuperCumulo and :Russia: Qwest. Those are the names to beat this round!!

As previously stated, this round is placement by Pools. You can see the pools by clicking here: S27 Pools & Standings

The maps for this round will be selected a different way, please read the following for how map selection will work:

Admins will provide three potential maps for each match (in the scheduling thread). Each player can vote for one of these maps and whatever map gets most votes will be played.

If there is a tie, where two maps get two votes, whatever map had two votes first will be played. If all four players have posted their votes within the first 24 hours after the scheduling thread was created, admins will flip a coin to decide which of the two maps gets played.

Round 3 & 4:

POOL 1

M23 - Schedule
:Peru: :hu: SuperCumulo
:Germany: :ud: ToX
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Germany: :ne: Trunks

M24 - Schedule
:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx
:Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam
:Germany: :ra: Joggel
:Germany: :ne: HighTac

M25 - Schedule
:Germany: :hu: TheTrumanShow
:Bulgaria: :ud: ObserveAndLearn
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus
:USA: :ud: Vyvanne

M26 - Schedule

M27 - Schedule

M28 - Schedule

POOL 2

M29 - Schedule
:Poland: :ne: Gradient
:Peru: :ne: Headintheclouds
:Russia: :ud: Reinforcement-
:Sweden: :hu: Starshaped

M30 - Schedule
:USA: :ne: VelociRPTR.3EF
:Bulgaria: :orc: rbr.Godfather
:USA: :ra: IWANTWC4
:France: :hu: Valefort

M31 - Schedule
:USA: :ne: Mog[Skynet]
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:USA: :orc: xA-iZamatish4
:Finland: :ra: Aarnikratti

M32 - Schedule

M33 - Schedule

M34 - Schedule

POOL 3

M35 - Schedule
:Argentina: :ne: supremo
:Peru: :ud: Bomber.-
:Russia: :ud: Jaod
:USA: :ra: AlienwareOwnZ

M36 - Schedule
:Bulgaria: :hu: rbr.Shorty
:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook
:Kazakhstan: :ra: DV-

M37 - Schedule
:Peru: :ud: Ls.Psike
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:United_Kingdom: :ne: New_Nebu
:Russia: :orc: mrSweets

M38 - Schedule
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:Albania: :orc: ena1337
:Russia: :ra: lLoveSex
:Russia: :ne: Dinamo

M39 - Schedule

M40 - Schedule

M41 - Schedule

M42 - Schedule

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
Re: Round 3&4 Match-ups!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:57:41 pm »
:FMLN:

We finally made it through the random match-up round and it was very intense! So far we have 3 undefeated players, :Germany: ToX, :Peru: SuperCumulo and :Russia: Qwest. Those are the names to beat this round!!

As previously stated, this round is placement by Pools. You can see the pools by clicking here: S27 Pools & Standings

The maps for this round will be selected a different way, please read the following for how map selection will work:

Admins will provide three potential maps for each match (in the scheduling thread). Each player can vote for one of these maps and whatever map gets most votes will be played.

If there is a tie, where two maps get two votes, whatever map had two votes first will be played. If all four players have posted their votes within the first 24 hours after the scheduling thread was created, admins will flip a coin to decide which of the two maps gets played.

Round 3 & 4:

POOL 1

M23 - Schedule

I believe tox had 2 free wins and is actually out classed skill wise by the other 3.  Qwest and cumulo are the favorites for me here.  Does Qwest get to hoard 20-30k again?  Trunkz and tox also have the ability to just tunnel and ruin games as well.   So could be interesting!

M24 - Schedule

Should be a great game!  Noexxx is the best player but junker and hightac are roaches.  They'll do whatever it takes to win and hightac has the best manip.   Joggel is the decider.   Does he fall for manip and team noexxx, get tomed, or hold his own?

M25 - Schedule

Truman show amazed me with his orc last game.  And observe is a pretty good ud.   Airenikus can surprise sometimes with vyvanne being outclassed(no offense).  My guess is teumanshow orc wins cause orc>ud.

M26 - Schedule

Cumulo against noexxx but has no Peruvians to preteam with?  My guess is they 3v1 noexxx cause he is the best player this season. With airenikus sneaking to victory!

M27 - Schedule

God what a cancer game.   Hope Truman wins with 3 snakes.

M28 - Schedule

Jesus poor vyvanne I feel so bad.  Qwest is the best player here by far.  But...junker and observe are good and smart.  I'm going with a junkerzam snaking his way to victory.

POOL 2

M29 - Schedule

See a passive clueless hoarder, a Peruvian rusher and 2 players I have no idea about.   Go gradient!   Hoard your way to victory!

M30 - Schedule

Valefort is the best player and frankly all he has to do is survive the suicide from velocirptr.  Cause godfather will suicide me again for no reason 100%.

M31 - Schedule

Really good game, solid second tier players.  Iza is outclassed still too rusty.  Aarni is in the best shape but mog and seksi are better ffa sense.  Mog will win because of tinker.

M32 - Schedule

Poor seksi.  More knowledge and skill than all 3 combined.  But the rats will prevail.  Which one?   I'll go with reinforcement.

M33 - Schedule

I don't know who starshaped is.  But I know head will solo someone.  Aarni is the best player here.  Frankly should be easy game for him.

M34 - Schedule

A other solid game of second tier players.  If this was.no chat game, valefort would win cause he could rambo the hoarders.  But since it's not a hoarder will win.   Which tinker come do it on top?  Mog or gradient?  Gradient or mog?   Ill.go.with gradient!  As long as the game is FER.

POOL 3

M35 - Schedule

Alien with yet another easy game....lol hopefully.bomber and supremo suicide eachother.   Alien is good enough to tome either one though.   Alien  Should win this game.

M36 - Schedule

Cancer game.   Feel bad for Dv and Renaud.    Dv has the most skill but with 2 psycho, tunnel vision, autist, who knows what will happen.

M37 - Schedule

The.most cancer lineup of the season if they all show up.   Mrsweets is actually the best player here but raiders won't kill all 3.  I'm going with whoever subs for nebu wins.

M38 - Schedule

Soso wins.  What else can I say.   An orc autist, a elf tunnel vision newb and a drunk clueless elf.

M39 - Schedule
:Bulgaria: :hu: rbr.Shorty.

This could.actually be a decent game with soso and dv.  Hope shorty and supremo go on dv and soso.   Have a proper 1v1 1v1 then a final 1v1.   Otherwise early 3 way is garbage with the tunnel vision.   Soso wins

M40 - Schedule

I'm out of typing ideas.  Going with a Renaud victory here.  Jaod out of shape, dinamo drunk and fetta is retarded.

M41 - Schedule

Cancer cancer cancer. All 4 ruin games.   I thank God for hightac and creating this system.  Good play good and garbage like these 4 play eachother.

M42 - Schedule

O dear god alien.  I AM SO SORRY.  But nebu won't show, just tome laxu and/or ena.   You shouldn't of missed your match you deserve so much better alien.

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 05:53:10 am »
Round 3 & 4:

POOL 1

M23 - Schedule

I'm expecting an interesting and action-packed match. At least three of these players like to be the aggressor and qwest probably can’t go for much hoarding either. Levels are too important vs Trunks. ToX is probably the biggest variable in this. I’ve seen many strong 1on1s by him, but he tends to show nerves in 3-ways. Everyone can win this, but I’d bet my coins on qwest, because he’s least likely to get teamed to death in this, being no human and no Trunks.

M24 - Schedule

Manip in predictions is unmannered

M25 - Schedule

Cool line-up, potentially with two orcs and two undeads or even three undeads, depending on Airenikus’ choice. Vyvanne and Airenikus are not known to be the most aggressive players late game and I don’t know about Truman. They all ended up in pool 1 deservedly, but I see Joey as the most dangerous player here. He’s strong and knows how to rule a game, but sometimes tends to spend too much gold on fighting.

M26 - Schedule

Tough match for Joggel and Airenikus, especially since it’s going to be played on Silverpine. Whoever survives longest will have the honor to be part of an exciting 3-way I guess. I hope we will finally see islands again. The player who takes one will have my blessing to win.

M27 - Schedule

I’m looking forward to this match, especially since it’ll be played on La Rosa Nautica. I hope we can sort out confusion about which expansions to take by talking German.

M28 - Schedule

So many undead players this season, particularly in pool 1. It’ll be played on Emerald Shores, so I expect a lot of action again. Depending on the level of rustiness of Junker and Vyvanne, qwest and Joey should have the upper hand here. While qwest is known for his strength on 100 supply, Joey is for his 80 supply pushes. The latter should be more relevant on this map.

POOL 2

M29 - Schedule

I’m looking forward to this one and hope that Headintheclouds won’t rambo around as he did in previous FML matches. He’s improved a lot in the inhouse matches I saw lately. While Gradi can be a huge threat on any map, I don’t think Twilight Ruins is the best for him usually. However, two players in this match are not familiar with his play style, which should be beneficial for him. I’d bet my coins on Cement. Simply because I know how well he can play. Starshaped got a solid freewin in his first match, but he showed that he knows what to do still.

M30 - Schedule

Another match on Twilight Ruins. Donald Trump may go for the preventive nuclear strike against the Godfather, after what happened in round 1. With a bit of luck, Vale might be spared by undeads in this match. His time to shine and secure some important points.

M31 - Schedule

The top match of pool 2 and on Twilight Ruins as well. Anyone can win, although I can’t remember iZamatish’ performances anymore. He will be the weakest link in here. Seksi seems a bit rusty, but probably still is a top 10 players in the league. If Mog goes Tinker, I will cheer for him. If not, I will cheer for all others, so he is forced to play Tinker in his next match.

M32 - Schedule

I don’t think Velo or Godfather have a chance to win here, unless Seksi and Cement suicide each other. I hope to see a necrowaggon push, with no crossrealm player in this one and the match being played on Fountain of Manip.

M33 - Schedule

This might be the most unpredictable match of the season. No grudges between these players yet, but some very contrary play styles and personalities. Even more cool, that it’s going to be played on Neon City. It’s difficult to deal with Headintheclouds, because he has not adopted to some FML basics yet. It’s difficult to deal with Starshaped, because he’s a great player, but we don’t know yet how strong he really is. And it’s difficult to deal with Donald aka Iwantwc4 aka Karfal aka Vince, since he likes to sit and flame. Aarni has the advantage of being the experienced random player in here. I think he can best assess the situation in this game.

M34 - Schedule

Also rather unpredictable and very map dependent. Mog should be the favorite hear, followed by Vale and Gradi. But I will never figure out Gradi’s strength entirely. Sometimes he plays a solid 1on1 early and even manages to stand his ground against a player like Trunks. Other times he seems totally clueless early, loses his heroes to creeps and is an easy tome.

POOL 3

M35 - Schedule

One thing is certain: Either Jaod or Alien (or both) will be exhausted after this match. Bomber is at the very top of the “has no clue of FFA, but still is a threat”-scale. On Fountain of Manip, he reminded me of a hyperactive puppy, who chases after everything that moves in front of his army. He attacked Fetta’s expo at the five minute mark, coiled Vale’s heroes, chased Starshaped’s panda and attacked Vale’s expo right after. As the cherry on top of this cake, supremo joins the fray. He plays an unpredictable army composition and has experience, which never transformed into FFA sense as it seems. Since he’s not (really) talking, you never know what he’s up to or if he’s just trolling.

M36 - Schedule

Shorty still has the “L(earner)-plate” on the rear of his FML car and tends to suicide unintentionally. Renaud is searching for another hoard buddy. Maybe Fetta will pass him a rose this time, as qwest did on Gold Rush. DV is the favorite here and I would like to see him facing Trunks in round 3, for which he needs to move up the ladder.

M37 - Schedule

Potentially a match full of emotions, if all players show up and no one desyncs.

M38 - Schedule

On paper, all these players know how to play the game and how to win. If they don’t manage to outschedule Soso again, he should be the clear favorite though. I hope he still has some motivation to rock this season, even if he has to start his way back up from the very bottom.

M39 - Schedule

This might be an interesting one, if Soso and DV are fully motivated to get some points still. Both are the clear favorites in their other matches, so one or both of them may have the chance to achieve two victories in a row, which would be a huge deal rank-wise. DV seems more motivated currently, although I would consider Soso (also because of human) the stronger player generally speaking.

M40 - Schedule

This will be Renaud’s match to shine and rule with his faerie dragon army.

M41 - Schedule

One of the weakest matches this season. Psike and Bomber still have to proof that they are worthy FML participants. ILoveSex, if he even returns after his exhausting round 1 match, has a similar play style as mrSweets. Decent skills and familiar with the basics, but with strange decision-making and weak chat sometimes.

M42 - Schedule

All these players underperformed so far in season 27. Alien surely is the strongest by far, but I doubt it will be a joyful experience for him to play against this bunch of trolls.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:43:43 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline dv

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 05:01:58 am »
Round 3 & 4:

POOL 1

M23 - Schedule

This game will be position luck based. Nobody knows what happens if ToX is near qwest and qwest goes his fast tech build. Same for cumulo, he is known for rushing ppl early. Cumulo may prepare some interesting stuff since he already knows what 2/3 players will be doing. But the spicy thing is that nobody knows what ToX will be doing. My prediction: qwest wins if he doesnt die early.

M24 - Schedule

Don't see a possible scenario for those noobs to not to team noe. I dont know which map they play so its hard to say what happens. Junkerzam should win it in classic "2nd best player win" way.

M25 - Schedule

Equal-skilled match? Maga is best fighter. Airenikus is underrated which is key thing in fml. Truman is bad but orc. Vyvanne is most experienced but rusty but a decent fighter. I say if maga isnt close to vyvanne they tome truman and airenikus and airenikus wins with rebuilding

M26 - Schedule

I didn't see cumulo late game much lately so I want him to survive and to have a good fights vs Noexxx. Cumulo wins because Noexxx can not win fml games anymore when having more than 1 cautious player against him.

M27 - Schedule

This should be a freewin for HighTac because he is now good enough to solo truman if does everything right and ToX will def go Trunks if not crossresp from him. They team out trunks late game with Hightac when ToX forgets to hide workers.

M28 - Schedule

Dumb map. If qwest gets easy solo he can literally 3v1 other players who will be stucked on superlow lvls which always happens on this map. 532 forever for the one who loses his solo but not get finished

POOL 2

Bad players

POOL 3

Terrible players

Offline FreeForAllJaod

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: http://classic.battle.net/war3/LADDER/war3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=MyMaskOfMadneSs
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 05:26:08 am »
Round 3 & 4:

POOL 1

M23

Interesting game ! All these guys very good... but not sure about ToX ( he super good at 1 x 1 mod - but not so great in FFA )

I Wanna see Trunkzzz vs ToX rly and qwest vs cumulo...

I almost sure - b2w.Machine win there !

M24

Almost sure - NoeXxX get that win..... but this guys can surprised - junkerzam good known player and two anothers getting better and better every day...

M25

There i see obs&l like a true leader....Truman and Airenikus already known and not bad players....I hear Vyvanne was VERY good UD
Anyway i go with my UD Brotha Mate : )

M26

Think humans fast kill Joggel and Airenikus and after show eatch other who is Human and who is trash)
I go with NoeXxX !

M27

Dont have idea what happens there but b2w.Machine must win aggain...

M28

Cool game rly if Junkerzam get NE or UD as RDM - or just pick this

I go with UD Brotha Mate !

POOL 2

M29

I see only one game of StarshapeDkh by now but - i think he must win there ...
But who know - Lord Gradient very good last days...

M30

Karfal just doun't pick UD and dont get UD as RDM player - and you easy win there !

M31

Interesting game ! I think must be fast 3 way where this guys kick out xA-iZamatish4
I think seksi win it ( if show up )- even if he was too unlucky last times...

M32

Seksi win there if show up

M33

Don't have idea who can win there... but 100% not peruvian guy..

M34

just Mog[Skynet]

POOL 3

M35

Will see... i d k

M36

hope they not teamed you to death and hope you pick UD

M37

Sad for Laxu he like me - too rusty...

100% must win sub ! : )

M38

I think they can't stop soso...

M39

I think DV can win there - if his first opponent will be soso...
If no - soso win - cuz when someone feed human to 5 3 3 lvls or more .....

M40

-_______________-

Me and DIma - kill all and share our win ! : ) as Always

M41

If he show up - he must win easy between these players

M42

Winner is Sub ! Or Alien- : )

ty

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 04:26:23 pm »
POOL 1

M23 - Schedule
From gradi's point of view, this is a game with 3 zomby, someone who completly tunnel visions someone until the person is dead. But those 4 guys can be really good too. The question is more who will get rushed by trunks or who will rush trunks and tome him before he can get an army? My guess is trunks will rush someone and Tox will rush someone too with cumulo winning at the end because human best race
M24 - Schedule
gl hf
M25 - Schedule
Maga came back in shape and has some good undead skills as always, theTrumanShow has good fighting skills  but less experience, he is still a decent orc so always scarry until defeated. Airenikus is a surivor and always finds a way to stay under the radar hiding 5-7 k gold in bank. Vyvanne is ud and undeads don't have much chances unless it's a 3 way. I think airenikus will win if he dosent get rushed by one of the undead like TGW rushed him in playffa cup final. If he gets rushed, ill go with maga winning.

M26 - Schedule
gl hf
M27 - Schedule
Tox + Trunks, the evil german ennemies or friends, who knows... This game can go 3 ways:
1) trunks tomes tox or tox tomes trunks, all depends on the timing but I dont know if Tox knows the timing to do that.
2)Trunks rushes truman or hightac and tomes them while Tox comes for help instantly because he is extremely scared of a guy stronger than him.
3)Tox rushes someone, Trunks rushes someone and one of them wins.
I'll go for hightac winning
M28 - Schedule
Maga vs King of garg battle qwest, qwest knows how to abuse the undead race at the best,really good cast with 4 undeads. I hope to see an epic battle to see who is the best undead of that day.
POOL 2

M29 - Schedule
Starshaped is a monster, nobody knows him, he will get tunneled by headintheclouds, reinforcement will tome gradi and win the game

M30 - Schedule
IWANTWC4#1
M31 - Schedule
Hmmm, seksi, MOg, aarni interesting to see how it goes since aarni always claimed he is better than those old players who are highly overrated. I dont know who xA is so ill go with Mog winning if he goes tinker. HONORSPREN mog #1
M32 - Schedule
:)))))))))) easy win for reinforcement or seksi, godfather thinks he can beat either of those 2 easily, velocirptr is a rusher and will probably die trying to rush one of those guys. Seksi will manip and it will be a close game between him and reinforment. Lots of luck involved here.
M33 - Schedule
RIP, if TRUMP does learn how to build a mexican wall after all his talk, he will take the win home, starshaped is imba, aarni is good but not enough and headintheclouds a bit lower than aarni believe, at least he tries to improve now. Ill go for starshaped winning even though I hope trump wins with 40-50 towers
M34 - Schedule
Battle of tinker, valefort is decent and there are no undeads here so he might flourish depending on the map. Nevertheless, 2 elfs vs human is very little chance for human, especially when you face 2 tinkers. I think mog will win because Gradi doesn't pick thorn aura.
POOL 3

M35 - Schedule
2 good players, 2 bad players, the player who gets to tome supermo wins
unless supremo gets rushed by bomber, either way supremo and bomber lose the game.
M36 - Schedule
Renaud is a good hoarder, dv is a genius, fetta is a tome, shorty is a level 3 am rusher, guess who wins?
M37 - Schedule
MrSweets wins because laxu is out of shape and orc is a really strong race nothing can stop.
M38 - Schedule
Dinamo will drink too much vodka, ilovesex will buy 4 crowns, ena will go rambo mode and if he shows up i except from him an imba darkranger who kills everybody with his alphamale superior micro. Soso is the best human player so I think he will still win if he shows up.
M39 - Schedule
The guy who can tome supremo will most likely win and the guy who gets rushed by shorty will lose.
M40 - Schedule
Nice game, will dinamo show up with a vodka bottle this time? If jaod is serious, he can play good. So this can turn up 2 ways: Renaud gets to hoard, he wins. Jaod gets to tome fetta or renaud early, he wins.
M41 - Schedule
no idea who those guys are, i just believe they are rushers and ILovesex will win because mrsweets will get harasssed all game-
M42 - Schedule
Good cast for T3 pool. Ena will troll again, laxu will die with him, ill go with alien winning depending on the sub

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 08:20:24 pm »

M42