April 26, 2024, 02:13:42 am

Author Topic: M23 Results  (Read 1378 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
M23 Results
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:34:38 am »
:FMLMU:

M23
:Canada: :orc: rygorych
:USA: :ud: Persuade
:Canada: :orc: paterique
:Austria: :ne: DasElend

Download

(click to show/hide)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: M23 Results
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 12:41:05 am »
Since I suck at explaining decisions, especially when they are hard, here is darkness to do it for me!

Quote from: Darkness
I appreciate your candor Daselend and understand what has happened, however, the admins have discussed and there won't be a rematch. The main reasons are that when you left the game, the save happened well before this occurred and not at the same time. Also, not all 4 players agreed to the rehosting.

What should have been done is that the game should have been paused, and everyone needed to be on the same page as far as what exactly the plan of action is going to be. Instead, you left, and consequently, the game went on

"My impression was that we had kind of agreed to continue playing and see if it gets better"

I think that is what the main problem was, assumptions are never going to work, especially when you are trying to agree on something with more than one person. A clear and concise agreement was needed between all.

Anyways, sorry but this is the way things will be. I wish you the best of luck regardless of what you decide to do.

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 04:43:33 am »
Sorry for boring game, I was going to do a cool hero combo until I got position screwed + creep screwed + item luck screwed (2 rings of regen? Fucking seriously? In all my months of playing ladder this season I had not seen 2 rings of fucking regen). So I had to cheese it up. But at least you got to see the rare species of Farseer in action!

Also, Persuade, in the future, you might want to let a semi-sandwiched player creep their side, because some of them are more malicious than me and would suicide you for taking those creeps.

L77

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:12 pm »
I'm more disgusted by this game than I should be.  I'll leave it at that without a rant.

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 12:23:23 pm »
No, please don't leave it at that. Do elaborate.

If you're disgusted MORE than you reasonably should be, it must mean your emotions are coming up against logic.

So let me ask you this:

do you want some cranberry juice?

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 05:30:35 pm »
I'm the one that needs to apologize not you, my UD is absolutely atrocious, i lost control of units so much, my micro was terrible, and just play in general was abysmal.

Such a shitty game