March 19, 2024, 01:22:35 am

Author Topic: FML Updates!  (Read 2431 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
FML Updates!
« on: January 31, 2018, 08:28:16 pm »
:FMLN:

Hello again all! I know things have been quiet the last two weeks or so. The S26 Finals should be just around the corner but the admin team has been hard at work in the backgrounds gearing up for the upcoming year. I wanted to give everyone a heads-up as to what you can expect in the near future...

Admin Team Changes

:Sweden: Junkerzam has decided to step down from his role as an admin. We will always remember the extremely memorable role he played during season 25 with the randomization videos! Futhermore, we have also decided to part ways with :Germany: Pinballmap. His extensive backlog of FFA Replay archives has been clutch with saving the history of the league over the last decade.

We want to thank both of them for all of the hardwork and dedication they have brought to the league since they have joined us! If any of you see them around, please give them a big thank you for everything they have done!

Now, with their departure, we want to welcome :Germany: HighTac to the FML admin team! HighTac has been instrumental in the last season as well as Battle Royale 2 in creating standings and spreadsheets to keep our league running smoothly. We are extremely excited to work with him for upcoming events!

We also have room for one more admin (though there are no promises that we will fill this spot right away). If anyone is interested in joining the FML admin team, please send me (WorpeX) a Private Message here on FML or Discord about why you wish to join the team and also tell us why you would be an asset to the admin team.

Whats next?

Well, for starters, there is going to be big changes to the FML bot in the near future. I don't have a lot to say currently on this undertaking, but the long term goal is to have a new bot which can auto-host games, have a ladder and be cross-realm. More information on that in the weeks to come.

While we patiently wait for the Finals to be scheduled though, there is a Post Season 26 chat thread which can be found here. Please feel free to weigh in on your thoughts from last season and future seasons!

Lastly, there will be an update to the FML Player Statistics page coming before the next season and also a mini-event in a whole other game..... stay tuned!

- WorpeX
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:39:37 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
Re: FML Updates!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 08:36:08 pm »
👻

PBM always in our hearts!

Offline deluded

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:44:31 pm »
How long has PBM been admin?

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 12:39:47 am »
congrats hightac! well deserved

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 05:41:39 am »
Thanks for the good times boy and girls.I still come here to read about the league and stuff but i really lost the motivation to play or doing admin stuff.

@deluded i think i started admin in 2012~

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 08:03:29 pm »
Big thanks to PBM for all his time and efforts to make FML such a great experience.  I believe he is the third longest tenured admin after Renaud and of course Worp.  Nice to hear that a ladder is going to be up again soon (I literally just posted something about this).  Hope to see a revival of FFA and ladder competition, seems very dead right now.