March 28, 2024, 08:49:56 am

Author Topic: Round 6 Matchups!  (Read 1993 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Round 6 Matchups!
« on: December 27, 2017, 05:57:42 pm »
Current top 4 teams are as follows:

Team Standings Top 4:
#1: Bad Manneroths (292)
#2: Zig Zag ZIGGURAT! (286)
#3: Free Ena (270)
#4: Rage Critters (264)

Player Standings Top 4:
#1 :USA: :ne: WRECKTIFY [BM] (161)
#2 :Russia: :orc: Airenikus [Rage] (154)
#3 :USA: :ne: Mog [Zig] (151.5)
#4 :Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant [Zig] (147.5)

Big changes this week so far! We have a lead change in team standings with Bad Manneroths claiming #1! Also, while one match is still left to be played, the Rage Critters had a HUGE week so far! They still have M34 left to play but both :Russia: Airenikus and :Finland: Aarnikratti took big wins to push their team into the top 4 for the first time since Week 1! Thanks to these wins, :Russia: Airenikus jumped into the top 4 in player standings as well, nudging both :USA: Mog and :Hungaria: Tyrant down a spot.

Full Standings Link

---

Rage Critters vs Suicide Squad vs Free Agent Squad vs Church of Renaud

:L: M41
:Finland: :ne: Aarnikratti [Rage]
:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx [SS]
:Germany: :ud: WeakUD [FREE]
:Canada: :ne: Renaud [CoR]

:BT: M42
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus [Rage]
:Germany: :ra: SosoHasRedHair [SS]
:Argentina: :ne: Supremo [FREE]
:Peru: :hu: Zs.Supercumulo [CoR]

:TR: M43
:Germany: :hu: LssL [Rage]
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ [SS]
:Germany: :orc: Joggel [FREE]
:Belarus: :hu: ep123 [CoR]

:E: M44
:Germany: :ne: HighTac [Rage]
:France: :ne: Ponty [SS]
:Poland: :ne: Gradient [FREE]
:France: :hu: Valefort [CoR]

---

Fetta Inc. vs Zig Zag ZIGGURAT! vs Bad Manneroths vs Free Ena

:L: M45
:Estonia: :orc: betoon [Inc]
:Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant [Zig]
:Germany: :ra: Slythe [BM]
:Germany: :hu: QQs [Ena]

:BT: M46
:USA: :orc: IWANTWC4 [Inc]
:USA: :ne: Mog [Zig]
:Lithuania: :hu: EvilPeanut [BM]
:Russia: :ud: Jaod [Ena]

:TR: M47
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook [Inc]
:Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam [Zig]
:Russia: :ne: Dinamo [BM]
:Germany: :ne: Trunks [Ena]

:E: M48
:Germany: :orc: MrSweets [Inc]
:USA: :ra: Eshan [Zig]
:USA: :ne: WRECKTIFY [BM]
:Austria: :ne: TomToast [Ena]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:47:08 pm by FML|Mog »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
Re: Round 6 Matchups!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:53:04 pm »
FML S26 round 6:

A picture is worth a thousand predictions.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 10:19:56 am »
Current top 4 teams are as follows:

Team Standings Top 4:
#1: Bad Manneroths (292)
#2: Zig Zag ZIGGURAT! (286)
#3: Free Ena (270)
#4: Rage Critters (264)

Player Standings Top 4:
#1 :USA: :ne: WRECKTIFY [BM] (161)
#2 :Russia: :orc: Airenikus [Rage] (154)
#3 :USA: :ne: Mog [Zig] (151.5)
#4 :Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant [Zig] (147.5)

Big changes this week so far! We have a lead change in team standings with Bad Manneroths claiming #1! Also, while one match is still left to be played, the Rage Critters had a HUGE week so far! They still have M34 left to play but both :Russia: Airenikus and :Finland: Aarnikratti took big wins to push their team into the top 4 for the first time since Week 1! Thanks to these wins, :Russia: Airenikus jumped into the top 4 in player standings as well, nudging both :USA: Mog and :Hungaria: Tyrant down a spot.

Full Standings Link

---

Noe is clearly the best player here but tox can play a huge role in determining who wins.  He is quite suicidal and if he chooses noexxx then Aarni and Renaud have a chance.  Aarni has better micro, Renaud has far superior knowledge. So I'm going with Renaud pulling out his first victory after tox suicides one of the other 2.

Super cum will get an easy win.  He has his minion supremo who will suicicide one of the other 2 players and after super cum wins his 1v1 he will clean up the rest.

Finally alien has an easy game.   Well somewhat easy.  Joggel and ep both have tunnel vision and can micro well but alien can counter those 2 as well as the tome by just countering human....easy right? 
Going with alien.

Wish this was my game...I don't know gradient maybe?  Sure let's go with gradient!! Ya
---

BETOON IS SWITCHING WITH ME FOR SCHEDULING REASONS.  Just so everyone knows.  And I would rather have this lineup.

Qqs is a suicidal nut job, but I'm not in the game now.  So he won't get to suicide me now.  He and tyrant are the favorites.  Both can be passive but tyrant has excellent manip.   If betoon can learn how to not fall for manip and be passive he would have a chance, but I think someone(tyrant) will use him as his puppet so tyrant free win.

:Estonia: :orc: Betoon [Inc]

I'm now in this game.  I think jaod is the best mechanics undead player(not including the randoms).  Mog has a unique hero combo usually and peanut is a very good underrated human.   Peanut has the ability to tome and finish someone early, forcing a long 3 way.    If it's me then mog will win.  He has superior knowledge to these other 2.  Other then that I don't know what will happen.
I'm going with mog winning.

Dinamo is just a tome for the other 3 far superior players.  And yes the fact that newb fetta is far superior says a lot.  Hopefully junker goes on dinamo then trunkz tomes fetta.  Allowing trunkz and junker to have a proper 1v1.   Giving...junker the free and easy win.

This should've been my game.  But fetta_newb is upset with me.   Could you guys imagine me and Eshan again with wreck and tom there?  Haha o what could've been.

Anyways I'm hoping tom and sweets team and suicide Eshan .    If they don't Eshan will win for sure.  But if they do then wreck wins.  Those are the only two out comes so pick your poison, Eshan or wreck?

I'm going with wreck, because well fuck esh4n.

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 12:06:13 pm »

Very interesting and strong cast, as expected on Legends. I will stop to call Noe and Renaud favorites. Renaud needs an inhouse bootcamp for season 27 and Noe seem to have lost his tunnelvision mode at university. Aarni is in shape and I hope that he'll bring another victory to honor his rage critter membership. ToX is the big wild card here. He can be a threat to anyone, but has yet to proof if he's tryhard enough.

Boomtown can be very unpredictable. Compared to Cumulo, who desperately needs 22 points here, Airenikus is in a comfortable position with three victories already. Shave will try to defend his honor and Supremo, being Supremo. Masterplan: Tome Supremo and don't trigger the Shave!

On paper, this should be Alien's match to take. However, Joggel, ep and LssL have nothing to lose and don't seem to be receptive for gentlemen agreements. Alien seem to struggle with young blood anarchy. I hope for a wild match with few chat and nasty (but unintentional) backstabs.

Maybe this is the match that'll turn Ponty into a Gradi fanboy? 8]

---

The fourth encounter of Vince and QQs this season. Depending on races, I just hope we'll not see a tower fest again. I rather like to see frustration and suicidal tendencies. I'll put my hope into Slythe to spicen this up. In my eyes he can't ignore any longer that everyone wants to see him playing invis mortars again. Since three of these four players need a victory desparately to keep their playoff hopes alive, it will be pain enough. I'll bet my coins on Tyrant.

Same as Tyrant, also Jaod seems to be choking in the process of this season. Winning early, but not too much in recent playweeks. I think I'll speak for everybody if I state that we'd like to see an undead mirror between Jaod and Peanut. Both need a victory most here. Mog is the favorite on paper and I'm really curious to see him handling this crazy map. HighTac wants to see Tinker.

At least Trunks can't find a tome of power on Twilight, so his enemies will have a little longer to philosophise about life, before meeting the angry demon. Junker and Fetta have a chance, if they bring their computers oldschool LAN-party like into one of their houses to coordinate teaming. Spoiler alert: Dinamo won't be a big help.

NoChickenSweets and ToastyTom just play for honor and love of the troll gods. Wreck has made himself comfortable on the iron throne. So only Eshan needs to tryhard here and Equalrium offers great conditions for hiding and rebuilding. I'd love to read further ingame poems and I will convince Wreck that he only peaces with Eshan in exchange for poetry. 

Offline Valefort

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 08:30:22 am »

Narrow paths map, favoring lots of air units. Strong cast and no orc ! I hope Renaud will power through one of the other three but it might be dicey as none of them is likely to be killed quickly, my bet is still on Noexx for the win.

Cumulo is the favorite there but both Airenikus and Shave have also what it takes to win, unpredictable and fairly even match, will Airenikus try to snipe Cumulo out of the finals ? Mystery !

ep and Joggel both proved to be quite crafty so Alien will have to be careful, also this is an 8 player map so the spawns will once again be key. LssL can win his 1v1 early as well but seems a bit under the other as far as gold management goes, I predict a quick match because of a lack of scouting and bad spawns, winner ep !

Three NEs who contracted the tank-hate disease, main bases can be close ... I've got the feeling there will be many rebuilds. At this game Gradient is pretty damn good.

---

I see Mog killing betoon, peanut trying to rush Jaod and failing then Mog cleaning everyone. Please don't do it ! Boomtown can be pretty fun as it allows strange build orders as well as quick pushes.

If Drunkamo is vs Trunks the match might be interesting, let's hope so or that Dinamo will begin the year with projects of being sober. Will it hold ? On this map the demon hunter can reach a pretty disgusting power level and as it's an 8 player map we'll likely see a DH 5 just from creeping. There can be funny spawn positions and terrible ones, from an entertainment point of view; I hope to see a 4-men sandwich with dinamo and Trunkz in the middle or fetta between Trunkz and Junker with a dinamo alone in the wild.

SSssnake moves incoming 8D Wreck and Eshan are the favorites there, MrSweets might be able to get an imba BM but I expect the two americans to scream at the top of their lungs from the top of their 20k gold heap to get TomToast to do the dirty job.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:42 am »

This should be a fun match, since none of the players are fighting for a semifinal spot. In one of the biggest surprises of the season, Noexxx and QQs swapped positions as best HU in FML. But still have to vote for Noe, especially since its just a fun game.

This game got played and honestly Supremo needs some work before he can compete in this league. Right now he's just Cumulo's puppet, and its kind of dumb for the rest of us. Tox fought well but didn't rly have a gameplan, and Cumulo was by far the best in the game. He had 10k gold in like first 10 mins!

Alien is a top 5 player. Joggel is like a young Alien sent from the past into the future to fight the older version of himself. People talk a lot about EP having good micro, and he seems to understand FFA in theory, so perhaps he can pull a dark horse win here. I thought LSSL got some really bad luck in his games this season, but at this point it seems clear he is weaker than the rest.

This map is a nightmare for this cast - its gonna be a 3hr game, gradient can rebuild everywhere, ponty can tower and hoard everything, hightac can hoard, and valefort will meet the 3-headed hydra: whenever he kills 1 player, he will get teamed while that player hides and rebuilds only to come back as strong as ever. Anyone can win, ill go with the most experienced.

---

This game got played - sly has embraced the Bad Manneroth inside him and rly only suicides players these days it seems. Sad to see another old ffa player losing his touch

Jaod has played poorly all season. Peanut's human rly impressed me but apparantly hes UD now? Sounds like a throw. iwantwc4 aka 1nvincible aka karfal aka donaldtrump is a current troll who was banned for MH back in the day. Now hes come back and hoping everyone forgot him, he is always spewing hate in discord and ruining games. Its disgusting and makes the community unpleasant. Hope we can be more strict about who plays FML. Mog can win too but i predict he gets suicided by noobvincible

Trunkz > all. Except...if fetta survives long enough to team trunkz with junker, maybe trunkz can lose. But fetta surviving long enough...is like putting a little baby into a winter forest surrounded by wolves. Nom nom nom. Also, Dinamo drinks vodka.

Sweets is a solid player and a good fighter who plays for win. Tom is one of the most improved this season, along with peanut, QQs, and lol gradient. I hope he plays for win. But he also might be corrupted by karfal's trolling disease. We'll see if hes a real player or if he just suicides me or wreck. Wreck is in top shape this season, but is not guaranteed finals yet. A loss here would put The King into the semis, fighting for his life among the peasants.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:43:46 am by Eshan »