April 19, 2024, 11:04:41 am

Author Topic: Round 5 Matchups!!  (Read 6091 times)

Offline betoon

Re: Round 5 Matchups!!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 08:30:54 am »
He does rank 4th atm, must be doing something right

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 10:00:24 am »
Yes he has 64 points I have 66.  But he is on first place team.

Offline QQs

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:01 am »
Seksi...lol I find it funny what Eshan does.   He pre game manip more than anyone then literally all he is going to do for the next week is whine and cry like a bitch about our pregame manip.

In week 3 match up verse him and alien I said alien was going to win, but yet Eshan whined and cried like a bitch about I manip verse him pregame.

It's easy to tell when Eshan is full of shit though.   Every time he opens his mouth or moves his fingers bullshit is all the comes out.

You are just cheaper version of Eshan, so don't complain about him.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:46:17 am by QQs »
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 10:48:04 am »
More predictions, less hate!

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 12:20:31 pm »
Seksi...lol I find it funny what Eshan does.   He pre game manip more than anyone then literally all he is going to do for the next week is whine and cry like a bitch about our pregame manip.

In week 3 match up verse him and alien I said alien was going to win, but yet Eshan whined and cried like a bitch about I manip verse him pregame.

It's easy to tell when Eshan is full of shit though.   Every time he opens his mouth or moves his fingers bullshit is all the comes out.

You are just cheaper version of Eshan, so don't complain about him.

O yes the whiny bitch who still had a grudge about a game what over a month ago?   Your opinion about me is very valid.

You should learn to not be emotional.  Like I'm not mad that you rushed me in our last match, I'm not mad that suicides me.  I deserved it, so why you still mad?   Plus if you didn't let your emotions get the best of you and peace with me, you would not had a better outcome.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 04:29:39 pm »
Since you all think im the only one here who manips, Im happy to propose a no chat game

Might make this shit game on a shit map actually bearable

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 04:53:26 pm »
Since you all think im the only one here who manips, Im happy to propose a no chat game

Might make this shit game on a shit map actually bearable

More manip after I just said that all 4 of us manip hahaha.

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2017, 06:44:01 am »
Rage Critters vs Fetta Inc. vs Zig Zag ZIGGURAT! vs Church of Renaud

:DI: M33
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus [Rage]
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook [Inc]
:USA: :ne: Mog [Zig]
:Canada: :ne: Renaud [CoR]

Mog is the favorite in this one, but i am going with Renaud because I think this is a game where he can be overlooked. Fetta and Airenikus are like loose canons in the midst of two very experienced night elves who know how to take wins the macro way :-)

Renaud should be able to any of these players in 1v1 and can hoard relatively uncontested on this map to get his late game chippo build going. However, he is probably not accustomed to the map and he only plays in FML so his rustyness may be his undoing as it has been in previous games.  This might suggest that Mog[tryhard] will win because he makes sure to practice maps and device clever plans to win every fml game based on his knowledge of each player's style. However, I don't think Fetta and Airenikus will allow Mog to get another easy win so i'm going with Renaud.

:LT: M34
:Germany: :hu: LssL [Rage]
:Germany: :orc: MrSweets [Inc]
:Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam [Zig]
:France: :hu: Valefort [CoR]

Kudos to Junkerz if he dares to play undead this game! Valefort's suicidal tendencies to kill off undeads before the final 1v1 has already been felt by Jaod who took a hard beating. However, Jaod got avenged later by a drunk Dinamo in true rus mafia style :-)

My bet is on LssL this game. I think he will win his 1v1 and get overlooked the rest of the game and win a surprising win. Here mrsweets and LssL are the irrational players while junker and vale are the rational if junker doesn't play undead :D. Guess I have a tendency to predict underdogs to win :D

:BG: M35
:Germany: :ne: HighTac [Rage]
:USA: :orc: IWANTWC4 [Inc]
:USA: :ra: Eshan [Zig]
:USA: :ra: Seksi [CoR]

This is a game of manippers. LoL. Eshan and Seksi will for sure be at each other's throats or snake heads if you will! hizz, hizz.

IWANTWC4 will lose his 1v1 and cry for help, but Eshan and Seksi won't stop to help him. In the end Hightac wins because Seksi and Eshan have too much rivalry and ego to think clearly when it matters.

:P: M36
:Finland: :ne: Aarnikratti [Rage]
:World: :orc: Betoon [Inc]
:Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant [Zig]
:Peru: :hu: Zs.Supercumulo [CoR]

This is a good cast for Tyrant both because of his skills in 1v1 and his ability to manip players with relative weak ffa sense to help him win. He will have learned from his previous lose vs cumulo and play his cards better. It will either turn into a fast 3-way with betoon out of the game, or it will be a relative short game where one player walks over the rest after an easy 1v1 (probably Cumulo or Tyrant).

Bad Manneroths vs Free Agent Squad vs Suicide Squad vs Free Ena

:DI: M37
:Russia: :ne: Dinamo [BM]
:Argentina: :ne: Supremo [FREE]
:France: :ne: Ponty [SS]
:Germany: :ne: Trunks [Ena]

Who can stop the Trunks machine? Mass elves. Ponty and Dinamo's best chances is to preteam and team Trunks for name. However, if Trunks takes out Ponty or Dinamo first he will win an ez game. I'm going with Ponty because I think this will turn into a crazy game where Trunks isn't allowed to finish a player before getting teamed. Sadly.

:LT: M38
:Germany: :ra: Slythe [BM]
:Germany: :ud: WeakUD [FREE]
:Germany: :ra: SosoHasRedHair [SS]
:Austria: :ne: TomToast [Ena]

ToX is taking FFA serious and he's one of the best microing undeads right now with only Tyrant on the same level. Here, he will have a chance to play vs three cunning and experienced players. I suspect this will be a very good game and am really looking forward to this.

All these players are in a proces of development except for Slythe who I don't see putting much effort into improving these days. My gut tells me it's either going to be Shave or Tox who wins because they are the best 1v1 players here and thus have better chances to make it to the 3-way.

:BG: M39
:Lithuania: :hu: EvilPeanut [BM]
:Poland: :ne: Gradient [FREE]
:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx [SS]
:Germany: :hu: QQs [Ena]

The Switz powerhouse. What can I say? I looked at this cast and thought to myself that Noé is the clear favorite. Only teaming can stop him, but if he makes mass levels from gryphon rush it will be hard for the other players. My second favorite to win this game is actually Gradient who knows how to take advantage in 3-ways and is very hard to kill.

:P: M40
:USA: :ne: WRECKTIFY [BM]
:Germany: :orc: Joggel [FREE]
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ [SS]
:Russia: :ud: Jaod [Ena]

Yet another win for Wreck? This will be a tougher game for him I suspect though. The map doesn't favor his style at all. Alien doesn't go easy on top players and is playing top notch lately with any race microwise. He's aggressive and unforgiving. It's safe to say these two players will be in the 3-way unless they fight each other early and I suspect Alien can take an early lead.

So the question is what will happen between Jaod and Joggel and how will that change the pace of the game?

Jaod has good ffa sense so he will not be easily fooled. Joggel is the wildcard here. I suspect he or Jaod will be out first leading to a close game. Given Jaod's performances vs hu and orc it's tough to say. He is definitely better vs undead and elf, so for his sake I hope he makes a good strategy on the map to get an early advantage.

I think Jaod will be out first and joggel will be the joker that decides the game in favor of Alien or Wreck.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:51:37 am by zTsoso »