March 29, 2024, 02:54:57 am

Author Topic: M18 Results  (Read 3593 times)

rsm

Re: M18 Results
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 01:11:58 pm »
yes, except the 'state' you describe does not exist. Its just you being disconnected from garena, but garena not notifying you. Thats why it only gets 'fixed' by rejoining garena. Naturally nobody is gonna respond to you when you're not there :DDDD

This has actually been an issue with a lot of peoples GGC and happens randomly and often to some people and there is no way to know that you "disconnected"

SHIKAKA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. I am just now getting back into wc3 start messaging me. Me and people bido get are going to be practicing.

Offline Rain

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Rain
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: M18 Results
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 09:16:32 am »
yes, except the 'state' you describe does not exist. Its just you being disconnected from garena, but garena not notifying you. Thats why it only gets 'fixed' by rejoining garena. Naturally nobody is gonna respond to you when you're not there :DDDD

This has actually been an issue with a lot of peoples GGC and happens randomly and often to some people and there is no way to know that you "disconnected"

Yeah thats old news, but its still a disconnect, and its not caused by the host :D Its either garena bug(like I mentioned before) or your internet going out (like I mentioned before). Garena just does not have the feature where it tells you that 'it stopped working'.
[/quote]