March 29, 2024, 06:01:10 am

Author Topic: M19 Result  (Read 5491 times)

Jao4

Re: M19 Result
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 11:58:37 am »
I also don't quite get why everyone is accusing Slythe of suiciding. Apparently, invis mortar was able to weaken Trunks significantly (which you kinda have to do with these spawn positions) and after that Slythe was still in the race. Of course his mortar weren't able to defend vs Kent after that, but it's the same situation as if you have mass chippo and someone attacks you with mass dryads.

Invis mortar is cheese, but I never heard that there are forbidden unit compositions in FFA. If there are, I'd like to request an immediate ban of bats and tanks please.

"    Apparently, invis mortar was able to weaken Trunks significantly (which you kinda have to do with these spawn positions) and after that Slythe was still in the race.     "

&

Invis mortar is cheese, but I never heard that there are forbidden unit compositions in FFA. If there are, I'd like to request an immediate ban of bats and tanks please.    "

HighTac - you talk about game - like you didn't watch this...... rewatch pls)

1) I never see - that army combosition br Slythe - before )

2) He already know ( from chat ) - about Airenikus already war with Trunkzzz.....

but anyway goes in his main with invisiable mortairs for suiciding Tree of life 3 lvl

Jao4

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 12:03:32 pm »
Jaod do you REALLY think i suicided (Trunkz?) in this game? ... I played 4TW !

You jump to wrong conclusions and have only your limited and biased point of view, consider that.

Also translate this russian Chat with mrSweets for me!

Slythe  -  i rly think so

"    You jump to wrong conclusions and have only your limited and biased point of view, consider that.    "

Valefort told me this too 4 days ago :D - one of the two - or i noob or you both idiots )

Ask MrSweets about translite pls... he must lern Engl language :icon_wink:

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 01:17:39 pm »
I don't want to say that Slythe suicided because one of the most important rules in FFA is that if you're surrounded, break the surround. If you're double surrounded, break the surround on the outside player. Slythe clearly followed the rule which maximized his chances of winning.

However on the flip side, if I was told "Slythe went BM first Invisible mortar rush" without watching the game I would have assumed it was a suicide!

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 01:40:13 pm »
Slythe was obviously in a position to win this, as evidenced by the fact that Kent couldnt micro his way out of a cardboard box.  If, at any point, Kent decided to stop killing Slythe's expos/main he probably could have come back.  Which would have been epic, because I mean hell who doesnt love some invisible mortars. 

Its moves like this that makes Slythe a Bad Manneroths champion!

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 02:01:56 pm »
Slythe was obviously in a position to win this, as evidenced by the fact that Kent couldnt micro his way out of a cardboard box.  If, at any point, Kent decided to stop killing Slythe's expos/main he probably could have come back.  Which would have been epic, because I mean hell who doesnt love some invisible mortars. 

Its moves like this that makes Slythe a Bad Manneroths champion!

Ya I agree.  Slythe made a great play, did something unusual to break out of his surround.   It's not his fault Kent is an idiot and didn't exactly follow the standard rules of FFA when you're double surrounded.

Slythe and Kent have a "peace without even needing to say so.   Sort of an unwritten rule.

But I guess that's the difference between worp, wreck, myself, Eshan Renaud, alien, slythe compared to everyone else in FFA today.