April 18, 2024, 05:21:03 am

Author Topic: M19 Result  (Read 5525 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M19 Result
« on: November 25, 2017, 09:20:12 pm »
M19
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Germany: :ra: trunkz
:World: :ra: KENT (sub for :USA: :ra: Seksi)
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:21:47 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: M19 Result
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 10:00:27 pm »
Legendary cast, Legendary game

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204218280?t=02h24m19s

To understand Slythe's training for this game:

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:41:49 pm »
Good ole angry Korean man.  Wonder if he is related to rocket man?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 10:52:20 pm »
Wonder if he is related to rocket man?

yup

Slythe vs Trunks

ŦEspero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poderŧ Supremo

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 11:55:05 pm »
Goddamn the memes are strong in you Supes.  I am impressed.

Jao4

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 03:50:47 am »
Slythe & Airenikus - 2 stuppid nohonor noobs !!!

Especcialy Slythe - oldschoolnoobteatcher #1  :icon_wink:

b2w.TrunkzZz   -   #1

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 03:59:33 am by Jao4 »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 07:26:21 am »
lol Jaod???? what do you mean ?! I donīt understand - EXPLAIN

Jao4

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 10:14:07 am »

You played dirtily in every game and in 75 % games goes with suicide .... i think that is was tactical move - dont let trunkzzz his 22 points !

You old FFA player or Gradiend army warrior ?

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 01:52:29 pm »

You played dirtily in every game and in 75 % games goes with suicide .... i think that is was tactical move - dont let trunkzzz his 22 points !

U kiddin? I suicided 3 times in my last 50 games. 1 time inhouse vs Eshan on Silverpine, another on TBR vs DV and vs u on TBR silverpine, but i wanted peace in end and you did not accept.

How i play dirty? Explain. This game here my plan was to rush my outsider with the strat i did. Trunkz was the logical target. Hoped for Kent attacking Airen...
I saw then Airen at Trunkzī expand, but i did not know he was out to take him out, so i continued my plan of killing main and production, because it seemed to late for switching at Kent cuz the invisibility on mortars were running out.

too bad KENT BRO popped up right the moment i was at Trunkz base and i could not fight him with my army. So i tried to get him off me.

I used a lot of CAPS LOCK for the giggles and i went to cry and manip some more than usually, but man, it was crazy game xD. Kent attacked me many times and Airen manipped way more than me and also were hoarding himself with 3 mines, while i was at 35 food getting 2 mines up with half dead base and after i accepted his peace offer he directly manipped again vs me. THAT WAS DIRTY !

Too bad KENT BRO thought iīd attack him when Airen cried for help 15 mins before end in his base. When i came, i only wanted to watch or attack Airen, but my appearance seemed to trigger KENT BRO and he went for me again and figured heīd easily win Airen afterwards.

Hard game with some funny stuff. Donīt understand your hate, sorry. You also should look at yourself with often enough non-stop manip you are using.

Jao4

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 02:40:46 am »

U kiddin? I suicided 3 times in my last 50 games. 1 time inhouse vs Eshan on Silverpine, another on TBR vs DV and vs u on TBR silverpine, but i wanted peace in end and you did not accept.

How i play dirty? Explain. This game here my plan was to rush my outsider with the strat i did. Trunkz was the logical target. Hoped for Kent attacking Airen...
I saw then Airen at Trunkzī expand, but i did not know he was out to take him out, so i continued my plan of killing main and production, because it seemed to late for switching at Kent cuz the invisibility on mortars were running out.

too bad KENT BRO popped up right the moment i was at Trunkz base and i could not fight him with my army. So i tried to get him off me.

I used a lot of CAPS LOCK for the giggles and i went to cry and manip some more than usually, but man, it was crazy game xD. Kent attacked me many times and Airen manipped way more than me and also were hoarding himself with 3 mines, while i was at 35 food getting 2 mines up with half dead base and after i accepted his peace offer he directly manipped again vs me. THAT WAS DIRTY !

Too bad KENT BRO thought iīd attack him when Airen cried for help 15 mins before end in his base. When i came, i only wanted to watch or attack Airen, but my appearance seemed to trigger KENT BRO and he went for me again and figured heīd easily win Airen afterwards.

Hard game with some funny stuff. Donīt understand your hate, sorry. You also should look at yourself with often enough non-stop manip you are using.

1) "    U kiddin? I suicided 3 times in my last 50 games. 1 time inhouse vs Eshan on Silverpine, another on TBR vs DV and vs u on TBR silverpine, but i wanted peace in end and you did not accept.    "

Ok mb it is rly was only 3 suicides from you - but - game with TrunkzZz was aggain suicide )) #4 - bad trend....

Don't try even about my game with you and qwest - we confirmed peace - and i told you -  " go fast on qwest or we both loose " - and we both go on him - but when i attack qwest army - you just walking around - and i lost all - this is only reason why i hunt your last buildings with my gargs ( my last units )

2) "      How i play dirty? Explain. This game here my plan was to rush my outsider with the strat i did. Trunkz was the logical target. Hoped for Kent attacking Airen...
I saw then Airen at Trunkzī expand, but i did not know he was out to take him out, so i continued my plan of killing main and production, because it seemed to late for switching at Kent cuz the invisibility on mortars were running out.     "

Was plan - ok !) But that...... =>

:D :D - you rly noob ??)))) You have same IQ as Gradient ( and Valefort NOW ) ??  :icon_eek:

That remind me in my M17 game - where i war with Peanut - and Valefort come at my main with 80 army and full 3/3 upgrades ( tanks, sb, heroes etc ) - and i have in that moment 1/1 upgrades ) and less 60 pops army - after fight with Peanut.....

I try tell him - Man ( Valefort ) i war - but this noob don't try hear me...))

3) "   Hard game with some funny stuff. Donīt understand your hate, sorry. You also should look at yourself with often enough non-stop manip you are using.    "

Easy undersntand me - man...

I must was easy win my game - but another players don't let me do it ..... same for TrunkzZz game - he must was too easy win his game too - but get 2 x 1 at start......

Am i manipper ) :D .... Just watch my games - i talk in chat all time my gold and pops !

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:43:19 am by Jao4 »

Offline mrSweets

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: mrSweets
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 02:45:11 am »

aha lol JaoЧетыре !твоя жопа подгАААрела ? Это транс закрипил всю карту и один справа ! Конечно ребята позволим ему изи вин!!! Да у слайфа хуевая манера игры! но в этом случае все норм  :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:48:58 am by mrSweets »

Jao4

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 06:42:10 am »
:D :D :D МистерСладенькие ))))

Ты из запоя вышел что ли ?

Что ты мелешь ? : )

"  Да у слайфа хуевая манера игры! но в этом случае все норм  :icon_biggrin: "

я с лета 2015 года играю инхаусы - и знаю как играл и играет слит ( а так же как играют хумы )

то, что исполнил слит - это позорный суицид - каких я давненько не видал даже в батле БЛЯТЬ)

Моя жопа подгарела когда в последнем TBR я выебал как сучек квеста и слита - обоих  , но слит решил меня засуицидить

Здесь я лишь подчеркнул и напомнил кто такой слит - и намекнул о морали аиреникусу
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:49:05 am by Jao4 »

Offline mrSweets

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: mrSweets
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 09:17:23 am »
жаоч!!!  карма слита покарала транса  :icon_lol:напиши протест пускай слиту минус 10 дадут!!!  :icon_lol: пускай судьи проголосуют если все так явно было  :icon_rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:20:08 am by mrSweets »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 09:47:12 am »
Jaod do you REALLY think i suicided (Trunkz?) in this game? ... I played 4TW !

You jump to wrong conclusions and have only your limited and biased point of view, consider that.

Also translate this russian Chat with mrSweets for me!

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 10:11:27 am »
I also don't quite get why everyone is accusing Slythe of suiciding. Apparently, invis mortar was able to weaken Trunks significantly (which you kinda have to do with these spawn positions) and after that Slythe was still in the race. Of course his mortar weren't able to defend vs Kent after that, but it's the same situation as if you have mass chippo and someone attacks you with mass dryads.

Invis mortar is cheese, but I never heard that there are forbidden unit compositions in FFA. If there are, I'd like to request an immediate ban of bats and tanks please.