March 29, 2024, 05:26:21 am

Author Topic: M22 Result  (Read 6692 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M22 Result
« on: November 19, 2017, 09:12:58 pm »
M22
:USA: :ra: IWANTWC4
:Germany: :ra: Joggel
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ
:USA: :ra: Eshan
Download

(click to show/hide)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: M22 Result
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 03:20:59 am »

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:12:36 am »
Fun game to cast.  I almost dropped 3 times, so I know the spikes were pretty bad.  We need to stop using these terrible bots for the sake of convenience - I saw at least 2-3 times in fights where I am pretty sure Alien's army picture-booked its way into the fight without Alien have much of any control.  Poor bugger.

Also always go DR, #45!

#wreckout

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:27:12 pm »
I would've gone DR had I paid attention pregame and saw Eshan pick orc and not random.

But it wouldn't of mattered, I never got glaives out to kill tanks.  And I forgot to build a lore so I didn't even have roar :/

And for everyone that said to kill his expo.  I did.   But only once I should've harassed it non-stop I had air superiority.  O well was still a fun 1v1 human is my worst enemy no matter what race I am.

And if I see massmoretankz maybe he can walk me through how to get this shit program w3arena going.   I don't understand why we olay on a shit platform.

The solo games on b.net whatever bot they use are 100% better.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:29:08 pm by IWANTWC4 »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:07:34 pm »
Anyone know what bot this was played on?

M18 was played on Engle or something like that. It was pretty bad.

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 01:58:47 pm »
This was noot.   Idk what clan gym uses for 1v1 on us east but that's about 4-30 ping for north American players.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 05:07:56 pm »
This was noot, which isn't great ping for American players; however it's the only working crossrealm bot. And since karfal doesn't want to get on w3arena.... also he desynced (he was already dead so it didn't really affect the game).

Honestly, I think it's super risky having crossrealm games because of the history of desyncs. Maybe it's time to bring back the rule of only allowing players to compete from w3a. In this game, Alien had pretty bad ping because we had to use a bot located in the Netherlands for cross realm purposee, despite having 3 players from the USA (so the Miami bot would have been great).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:10:42 pm by FML|Mog »

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 05:39:17 pm »
It's not that I don't want to.  It's the fact that it sucks ads and doesn't wanna work right.

But battle.net is better anyways why don't you guys ever try it?   It's better for euro and Americans I think.

I did message massmoretankz because apparently he can help computer idiots like me with w3arena so we will see if he can.

Also I wasn't dead.  All production was alive with 2 expoes and hidden base plus I didn't start my manip

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 05:52:34 pm »
Well, I guess you were dead enough to not justift a regame or even discuss a regame. But yeah, I think it's just the simple fact that the entire community uses w3a except for you and...one or 2 others maybe? Dunno, w3a has just been reliable for a long time and people prefer to ladder on w3a since there are no hackers and a much more competitive ladder (for 1v1 or 2v2). For those people, it doesn't make sense to constantly patch back and forth.

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 06:25:18 pm »
Or if w3a didn't suck it would be up to date with patches like Netease.   And a drop at 30 mins should be a regame.

I even looked, 40 supply still had 4k gold 3 mines.  But they wouldn't ever do a regame cause it's me.  That's why it wouldn't even be discussed.   That's why I'd didn't want people to know who I am, I'm not in the FML clique.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 06:39:49 pm by IWANTWC4 »

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 07:44:17 pm »
Well, you can yell at wrecktify for that one! But tbh, I don't think anyone here remembers you from back then. I don't... and there's only a handful of people that go back further than me. Also, it's been so long... I'm sure even if people remember you they (hopefully) aren't going to harbor and resentment. I mean hell, supercumulo and I used to be in opposing solo league teams and he was incredibly bad mannered and flamed me and my team on multiple occasions but it was so long ago... when he joined FML I was like oh cool we got another person.

Anywho, I wasn't necessarily trying to pick a fight, I just know last season we had serious issues with desyncs, and I thought we had solved the problem with this solid crossrealm bot but maybe it isn't solved after all. Hopefully it was just a one time occurrence. I dunno, I wish I had a good solution but I don't ><

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 08:32:35 pm »
I understand.  Like I said I messaged massmoretankz aoorently he is good at talking people like me through this w3arena thing.

The only other time I had desync issues was when someone went wagonmancer and now that I'm typing this...alien switched to wagonmancer.   

That asshole dropped me...lol.  When i have time I'll go check vod again cause I have dropped twice before as soon as necs summon skels so I wonder if this is the third time now...   

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 12:06:54 am »
To let me sum this up: Ping-wise, it makes absolutely no difference whether you join a game from Bnet or w3arena, if it's the same bot. The ping that is shown in the game lobby is not reflecting the true ping.

Of course it would be nice to have the same patch version on both realms, but please keep in mind that Blizzard implemented an entirely new patching structure with 1.28. From what I know, it's not easily possible to transition a custom realm like w3arena. Maybe we will see some updates or an entirely new realm in the near future, but for now, w3arena (apart from some downtime) is a good place to gather the community. Good ladder performance, public host bots, admin support, etc.

However, I agree with Mog that forcing w3arena may be the only way to reduce desyncs. Crossrealm is without doubt the #1 cause of that, particularly since the 1.28 patch.

Offline mrSweets

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: mrSweets
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 04:28:09 pm »
. Good ladder performance, public host bots, admin support, etc.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
terrible support ! How long Hightack  solve my problem? I think It was 2 weak!
And main admin dont unreachable...  :icon_lol:   :icon_twisted:   :icon_mad:

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »
. Good ladder performance, public host bots, admin support, etc.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
terrible support ! How long Hightack  solve my problem? I think It was 2 weak!
And main admin dont unreachable...  :icon_lol:   :icon_twisted:   :icon_mad:

Ya from everything I've seen w3arena is actually the worst.  B.net and Netease are far better.  But whatever.   Still haven't gotten it to work yet lol