April 26, 2024, 06:19:40 am

Author Topic: M7 Result  (Read 3207 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M7 Result
« on: October 22, 2017, 12:56:53 pm »
M7
:World: :ra: fetta_ook (sub for :Germany: :orc: Life)
:USA: :ne: FML|Mog
:Switzerland: :ra: noexxx
:World: :ra: Jaod (sub for :Australia: :orc: SweeT)
Download

(click to show/hide)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
Re: M7 Result
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:39:05 pm »
Ok so, Noex and Mog voted to go today without life and Sweet, but Life gave notice about having problems with constructions in near his house. So perhaps grant him 10 points for letting admins know about it? Giving him 0 pts just seems wrong. Also, Sweet didn't show up but he seemed to be replying and scheduling, so 10 pts for his team as well.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:50:25 pm »
We gave them 0 for the following reasons:

The match was scheduled originally for saturday. Life notified us that he may be unable to play, due to Internet problems. But hours before the match he said it would be fine. Sweet, reading the situation incorrectly, made plans so we decided to reschedule the match. Sweet agreed to the rescheduled time, then asked if we would play an hour earlier -- which noexxx and I agreed to and showed up for. Sweet then failed to show, and asked for original time again, which noexxx and I agreed to. Then he decided he didn't want to play, after all of that. He will receive 0 points,  and if he refuses to attempt scheduling in the future,like he did in this match, he is in danger of being removed from the league entirely.

Life is a bit tougher of a case. He never agreed to the rescheduled time. However, he hasn't posted in 2 days now, and according to his availability he originally posted, he was unable to play from the 23rd - 30th. Therefore, this weekend would have been the only time he could have played, making it quite confusing as to why he failed to post or attempt a reschedule. I'm speculating he has Internet issues again, and if he would like to pm worpex or myself and explain the situation about what happened, we are open to it. But as it stands now, he will also receive 0 points.

Offline QQs

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:44:43 am »
It dosn't feel fair to give sweet 0 points, since he tried to schedule his match. You going to punish the entire team with that decision. It kinda sucks, trunks dosn't schedule his match, sweet dosn't show up after he scheduled his match and Spielmann and I will get punished for that behavior.

Can we have for our team score at least 10 while sweet gets 0, if the dicision is justified.

In general it makes no sense to punish team members, because some people are failing to schedule their games.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:07:22 am by QQs »
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 09:38:20 am »
WHat can I do when Noexxx says he can ONLY play this weekend, one guy cant play until the 30th 1 guy is from america. I thought I could make it, but real life got in the way. I hope noexxx doesnt play 1 single inhouse game this week after saying "he can;t play at all this week due to exam"

I'm not concerned about being removed from the league entirely so no need to add that threat either - I haven't played wc3 for 2 months so it's really not a big deal - I'm here to play casually and for fun.

Team should get 10pts at the least.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:02:02 am by SweeT »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 01:28:09 pm »
WHat can I do when Noexxx says he can ONLY play this weekend, one guy cant play until the 30th 1 guy is from america. I thought I could make it, but real life got in the way. I hope noexxx doesnt play 1 single inhouse game this week after saying "he can;t play at all this week due to exam"

I'm not concerned about being removed from the league entirely so no need to add that threat either - I haven't played wc3 for 2 months so it's really not a big deal - I'm here to play casually and for fun.

Team should get 10pts at the least.

You were literally at the match but refused to play. Its not like you weren't available. lol

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 04:36:24 am »
I coudbt get 1.26 working... So i just gave up

Offline Life

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Life_is_in
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 08:11:08 am »
Well excuse me? I really don't understand this decision making. It was very clear and simple. I agreed to the original date and time and then had unforseeable construction workings in my street. I asked for a reschedule but I announced in the same sentence that it might work out and that I might get my internet back in time. It played out as I predicted it and asked to play the game as originally planned. Unfortunately Sweet already made new plans, so all 4 players agreed to play next week. All chats can be found in discord... So why is it being played then? In addition to that I clearly stated I will be gone from 23-30.Your reasoning to play out the game was me being inactive for 2 days, I struggle to find sense in your decisionmaking to play out the games, esspecially now that we are playing a team tournament and you are hurting the whole team with that...sigh
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 08:20:56 am by Life »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 07:58:28 pm »
yes - multiple times over the last few seasons, players have played a game that was agreed to be rescheduled

its not fair to the guy who followed the rules and was waiting for the rescheduled game (Life)

admins should stand up against this and enforce the rescheduled game when players try to play without someone - if Life followed all the rules and gave notice, he shouldn't be penalized...

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 10:16:15 am »
Why can't we just play the proper game a new time? I  also am confused why we had to play on that Sunday, I wasn't 100% sure I could make it..

Maybe go regame with all 4 players?

"so all 4 players agreed to play next week. All chats can be found in discord... So why is it being played then?"

correct, we all agreed to  next week, so why was Mog pushing that SUnd?

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 11:45:29 am »
The correct action should have been to play the original time without Sweet. However, clearly this didn't happen and a very poorly communicated string of events happened afterward. I don't honestly recall everyone agreeing on the following weekend for the rescheduled game. I remember suggesting same time next weekend, and then someone pointing out that Life could not play next weekend because he was unavailable the 23rd - 30th. Also, then Noexxx said he it was likely he wouldn't be available either, so with 2 players seemingly unavailable after that weekend we tried to make it work over that weekend. I do apologize to you Life, because you did give advance notice about the original time and in hindsight the correct action should have been to play the original time. Because of the lack of communication and the (false?) Information we had, I did feel pressured that this game needed to be played last weekend. The result of a match with 2 subs is undesirable, but at this point it is what it is. We will add 10 points for Life + Life's team.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:47:14 am by FML|Mog »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 02:59:58 pm »
Thanks Mog, and other admins involved in the decision.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo