March 28, 2024, 08:12:56 am

Author Topic: ALL want back classic FML !!!  (Read 6149 times)

PyatacVladimir

ALL want back classic FML !!!
« on: October 02, 2017, 02:15:01 am »
Becoming new season FML - admins changed all basic old rules and now we just have another one TBR ...

Players wake up and said here : WHO WANT BACK CLASSIC FML  AND WHO AGREE WITH NEW TBR !

P.S.    => admins dont deleted this topic !
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:16:58 am by PyatacVladimir »

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: ALL want back classic FML !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:16:30 am »
Amen

Jaod #1

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:44:32 am »
i'm probably skipping fml 27 too. the format is just not giving me any incentive to play. good luck to all the participants.

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 06:44:59 am »
Although I like the creativity and innovation from the admin team, I muat say that this concept feels really alien to what FFA is about.

Also, I don't think more than 1-2 teams will apply, compared to approximately 30-40 players in a standard format.

I will sit this season out, but in case you change your mind, I'll sign up.

Offline Dinamo-

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dinamo
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 06:49:07 am »
admins plz make a normal FML.so FFA is dying ,and you got to kill him!there is no incentive to play in this format, joey is right!

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 09:15:14 am »
I think you guys are overreacting. This season may be similar to TBR in the "team" sense, but it's still individual enough to fall under a standard FML season, at least to me. Unlike TBR, there will be a grand final among the leading team, so at least the spirit of a normal FFA grand final remains the same. Also, for those of you thinking "the leadind team will jus get suicided" makes as much sense as the following ideas: one race beibg teamed by 3 players of same race (e.g. 1 hum vs 3 orcs); the leading player in the standings being suicided in rounds 3 or 4 (e.g. Noex in the past seasons was in the top and he didnt get heavily teamed from the start of the game). If you play for win and you and your team manage to win most of your ganes then you should be in grand finals the same way Noex managed to reach grand finals in the past seasons, by constantly winning. Now, if you jus lose all your games and other members of your team just qin 1 or 2 games, why should your team advance to grand finals?.
The format is fine, at least is nice to see something different every 5 seasons. Maga was a genius in this regard; in fact, I think I finally understand what his whale picture meant "this whale is awesome and you are not". Anyway, just form your teams and sign up, you guys can probably find decent players to make this season as close as the last TBR.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 09:54:14 am »
The last classic FML season we had was S25... soo literally last season. It wasn't a very exciting season, there wasn't much community interest in it and the activity level plummeted. TBR2 on the other hand, was extremely popular and brought back much needed life into the scene.

Because S25 was largely a snoozefest and resulted in a dying community, we decided to make a season which mixed the best aspects of both.

I'm a little disappointed with the reactions of the community. FML is well known for having wonky seasons and we haven't had one in quite some time. Almost every season we hold that is unique, it ends up being one of the most popular ones.

With that in mind, just give the season a chance. If you don't want to participate, thats fine, but keep your negativity off the forums please!

PyatacVladimir

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 10:36:46 am »
The last classic FML season we had was S25... soo literally last season. It wasn't a very exciting season, there wasn't much community interest in it and the activity level plummeted. TBR2 on the other hand, was extremely popular and brought back much needed life into the scene.

Because S25 was largely a snoozefest and resulted in a dying community, we decided to make a season which mixed the best aspects of both.

I'm a little disappointed with the reactions of the community. FML is well known for having wonky seasons and we haven't had one in quite some time. Almost every season we hold that is unique, it ends up being one of the most popular ones.

With that in mind, just give the season a chance. If you don't want to participate, thats fine, but keep your negativity off the forums please!

Ty for feedback Worpex !

No no - for real i not have any negativity  - just some sad emotions... :icon_sad:

Sry if my topic had negativity...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:38:47 am by PyatacVladimir »

Offline Lightweight

• Tauren
  • To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf.
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Lightweight
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 03:28:10 pm »
It seems like a huge change, but we all thought the world is going down when Trump would become president and like 1 year is over and the world still exists.

Seksi, if you sign in i will consider it also. My schedule doesn't allow me too much at the moment, but if there is something i like the same way as girls, money and working out it is playing ffa against you.

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 03:56:17 pm »
It seems like a huge change, but we all thought the world is going down when Trump would become president and like 1 year is over and the world still exists.

Seksi, if you sign in i will consider it also. My schedule doesn't allow me too much at the moment, but if there is something i like the same way as girls, money and working out it is playing ffa against you.

Rational people wouldn't think that but if you watch CNN msnbc ABC CBS or any other left wing media you're not rational.

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 09:10:06 pm »

I am going to play, Lightweight! 

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 10:59:35 pm »
Strawpoll for this topic (as my post with this link got deleted in the S26 news):

http://www.strawpoll.me/14060720

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 10:57:50 am »
Sorry Ena, a Strawpoll will not change anything.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 01:47:12 am »
Sorry Ena, a Strawpoll will not change anything.

69% of the community does want only individual competition
31% of the community does want team elements
N=26

Yet you say you do not want to change anything. This is blatantly ignorant.

You just fear to appear weak by being wrong in a discussion with ena who seems to have a strong point about your league design here. Not only that, I would beat anyone in the admin team in 1on1 which is the key issue here. You fear me ingame. Prove me wrong and 1on1 me.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO SOCIALIZE
WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS
WE ARE HERE TO PLAY AN FFA GENOCIDE SIMULATOR
WE ARE HERE TO WIN AGAINST EVERYONE OR DIE TRYING
STOP MAKING FML A GAYLEAGUE
THX
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:58:14 am by ena1337 »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 02:04:41 am »
Why would you expect admins to change anything when it was you who made the polll. This season will incorporate the concept of teams, but not all of it will be like TBR. The only inconvinience is that we may have very few teams signed up; I'm thinking maybe 5 tops.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo