April 19, 2024, 10:24:18 am

Author Topic: Finals is here!  (Read 4521 times)

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Finals is here!
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:12:01 pm »
:FMLN:

The four regular rounds of the silver anniversary season have been played out and we've seen some great games. It really came down to the wire in the battle for a seat at the final table where the absolute last two games played a huge part in the final outcome. As a result we now have 3/4 of the finals line-up complete and four semi finalists ready to duke it out for the final spot. We congratulate the following players and thank everyone who did not advance for a great season!

Grand finals:
:USA::ne: Wrecktify :gold:
:Switzerland::hu: Noexxx :gold:
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam :gold:

Semi final:
:Russia::ne: Dinamo
:Australia::ne: Sweet
:Denmark::ud: Tleilaxu
:Germany::ra: SosoHasRedHair

The semi final will be played on the classic map Twilight Ruins, schedule away!

Offline SosoFans

Re: Finals is here!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 05:23:21 am »
:Australia::orc: SweeT

Quite a low skilled semi final cast.

Dinamo :gold: - If you guys let Jaod in the OBS you would be crazy. You can guarantee if Pyatac gets an obs slot they will be skype cheating ena1337 style like no tomorrow. Jaod in obs = Dinamo wins, which is what I'm predicting. His map awareness will be too strong for some.

SweeT - a below average orc player who isn't even the best Australian FFA player. Elessar holds that throne so I don't see SweeT ever making it past the semi-finals since Elessar never did - infact he's extremely lucky to even make it this far. He will try a raider rush on Tleilaxu and fail miserably due to Tleilaxu's necrowagon, for that I suggest suicide by Kangaroo rape in his backyard.

Tleilaxu - If dinamo doesn't win via skype cheating this guy is my 2nd bet. He will be able to take out the others with his superior micro and next level necrowagon play. His micro and decision making are unparalleled. He honestly takes undead to the next level, hence why he made it to the finals and other undeads like qweat and jaod did not. He is simply the best undead to grace FFA. I expect tears to roll down fetta's fat cheeks if he takes this one.

Ujustgotshaved - I expect a 3rd or 4th place finish for shaved, depending on how long it takes sweet to get raped by tleilaxu. His human and orc are simply not on the same level as the titans such as htrt, ostone, ludix, noexxx, soso, ajikaii and simo. He can pull of some pretty nice moves and has a decent micro, but him and SweeT are the underdogs here

Summary
Overall, I expect a manip snake pit, with SOSO the best player of all time, cringing at how FML has deteriorated into utter trash in obs praying for the titans to return and make FFA great again.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:31:33 am by SosoFans »

Pyatac

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 06:11:29 am »

Quite a low skilled semi final cast.

Dinamo :gold: - If you guys let Jaod in the OBS you would be crazy. You can guarantee if Pyatac gets an obs slot they will be skype cheating ena1337 style like no tomorrow. Jaod in obs = Dinamo wins, which is what I'm predicting. His map awareness will be too strong for some.

SweeT - a below average orc player who isn't even the best Australian FFA player. Elessar holds that throne so I don't see SweeT ever making it past the semi-finals since Elessar never did - infact he's extremely lucky to even make it this far. He will try a raider rush on Tleilaxu and fail miserably due to Tleilaxu's necrowagon, then swiftly proceed to commit suicide by Kangaroo rape in his backyard.

Tleilaxu - If dinamo doesn't win via skype cheating this guy is my 2nd bet. He will be able to take out the others with his superior micro and next level necrowagon play. His micro and decision making are unparalleled. He honestly takes undead to the next level, hence why he made it to the finals and other undeads like qweat and jaod did not. He is simply the best undead to grace FFA. I expect tears to roll down fetta's fat cheeks if he takes this one.

Ujustgotshaved - I expect a 3rd or 4th place finish for shaved, depending on how long it takes sweet to get raped by tleilaxu. His human and orc are simply not on the same level as the titans such as htrt, ostone, ludix, noexxx, soso, ajikaii and simo. He can pull of some pretty nice moves and has a decent micro, but him and SweeT are the underdogs here

Summary
Overall, I expect a manip snake pit, with SOSO the best player of all time, cringing at how FML has deteriorated into utter trash in obs praying for the titans to return and make FFA great again.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA    LUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me " SosoFans " - you are qwest ??)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Clown                -                Dinamo win last one game - and i was not in obs like you know - cuz i was at work ( all day ).....

Especially for a clowns like you - now i streamed FML games ))) It is only one way to close his( noobs - who think i or Dinamo cheating ) mouth.

I planned streamed this game for all Russians FML lovers...cya in my stream you - fucking bitch <3

https://goodgame.ru/channel/Jaod/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:21:09 am by Pyatac »

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:28:59 am »
Jaod #1

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 07:43:51 am »
gl in semi finals guys.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:49:11 am by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 04:22:04 pm »
Semi final:
:Russia::ne: RussianHacker
:Australia::ne: BatGuy
:Denmark::ud: CreepyAvatar
:Germany::ra: DasRageMaschine

Silver anniversary huh.  This is like the island of misfit toys.  RussianHacker will Error 404 when he doesnt have any US players to project on by screaming preteamer at them, and will probably be very confused by all my fast-paced humor when streamsniping and listening to my sarcasm.  I've never watched him play that much, and other than 8xing through his game last week don't know much more than that he is a solid middle-upper Tier2 player (which is actually pretty good in the GodlyWrecktifyScaleofRatingsandWizardry)  But he's going to lose.  Methinks.  Maybe Maschine preteams with him again though.

BatGuy is basically a poor mans B100Death, who is basically a poor mans Ludix.  In simpler terms hes an Australian Ponty.  Fortunately hes pretty good, so he could potentially win depending on the map.  Unfortunately bats never win anything.  Hes also, like everyone else in this game, a fucking lunatic and will probably suicide someone.  Hopefully Dinamo.  That would be hilarious.

My bet is on CreepyAvatar though.  Creepster was only able to win be being really bad at the game, then getting pity wins.  Now hes halfway decent, and still getting pity wins.  He's even capable of bursts of high level play.  I imagine he'll fly under the radar a bit then surge to a pretty decisive win.  That or one of the other psychos in this game will suicide him after he claims he is dead 3 minutes into the game while battling a green gnoll camp.

DasMaschine does bring Precision German Engineering to the table.  And I like BMWs.  He's a less likeable fetta, but a more talented PinballMap.  The best of both worlds basically.  At least in terms of making this game hilarious.  I could actually see him winning too, but I could also see him booking a flight to Sydney or whereverthefuck the Aussie guy in this game lives and choking him out before swallowing a bullet, because murder-suicide would be a fitting way to cap (PUN INTENDED!) off the Silver Anniversary. 

Grand finals:
:USA: :ud: CreepyAvatar :gold:

Junkerzam is dumb and will try toming creepy avatar.  Noexxx will tome me.  Noexx will clean up Junkerzam while CreepyAvatar hoards 30k.  Noexxx will kill CreepyAvatar with just his heros and 2 dhawks he will name Lois and Doris in game.  Noexxx is S25 champion.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 04:32:13 pm »
lol, is wrecktify on Patron ?

ŦEspero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poderŧ Supremo

Pyatac

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:10 pm »
Semi final:
:Russia::ne: RussianHacker
:Australia::ne: BatGuy
:Denmark::ud: CreepyAvatar
:Germany::ra: DasRageMaschine

Silver anniversary huh.  This is like the island of misfit toys.  RussianHacker will Error 404 when he doesnt have any US players to project on by screaming preteamer at them, and will probably be very confused by all my fast-paced humor when streamsniping and listening to my sarcasm.  I've never watched him play that much, and other than 8xing through his game last week don't know much more than that he is a solid middle-upper Tier2 player (which is actually pretty good in the GodlyWrecktifyScaleofRatingsandWizardry)  But he's going to lose.  Methinks.  Maybe Maschine preteams with him again though.

BatGuy is basically a poor mans B100Death, who is basically a poor mans Ludix.  In simpler terms hes an Australian Ponty.  Fortunately hes pretty good, so he could potentially win depending on the map.  Unfortunately bats never win anything.  Hes also, like everyone else in this game, a fucking lunatic and will probably suicide someone.  Hopefully Dinamo.  That would be hilarious.

My bet is on CreepyAvatar though.  Creepster was only able to win be being really bad at the game, then getting pity wins.  Now hes halfway decent, and still getting pity wins.  He's even capable of bursts of high level play.  I imagine he'll fly under the radar a bit then surge to a pretty decisive win.  That or one of the other psychos in this game will suicide him after he claims he is dead 3 minutes into the game while battling a green gnoll camp.

DasMaschine does bring Precision German Engineering to the table.  And I like BMWs.  He's a less likeable fetta, but a more talented PinballMap.  The best of both worlds basically.  At least in terms of making this game hilarious.  I could actually see him winning too, but I could also see him booking a flight to Sydney or whereverthefuck the Aussie guy in this game lives and choking him out before swallowing a bullet, because murder-suicide would be a fitting way to cap (PUN INTENDED!) off the Silver Anniversary. 

Grand finals:
:USA: :ud: CreepyAvatar :gold:

Junkerzam is dumb and will try toming creepy avatar.  Noexxx will tome me.  Noexx will clean up Junkerzam while CreepyAvatar hoards 30k.  Noexxx will kill CreepyAvatar with just his heros and 2 dhawks he will name Lois and Doris in game.  Noexxx is S25 champion.

Russian Hackers everywhere - be carefull !....

Offline Dinamo-

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dinamo
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 12:11:51 am »
Wrectify LOLlllll!!!!!!!!!
I Dk how u take 1 place....u only strat make 100 limit chims in good moment!!!
I see how u play T2 on emerald vs Alien it is shameful for a former champion FML :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: child play better!!!
 Wrectify NEVER AGAIN play T2 units!
 Champion 6,8,16 season FML  Do u understand me????NEVER AGAIN!!!
 American preteamers sounds better !!!

Offline SosoHasRedHair

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SosoHasRedHair
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 05:15:22 am »
Sad day when players have to predict their own game cuz other comunity members are too lazy to post a prediction (looking especially at MOG and NOEXXX (for no reason but i want them to feel bad)) I wouldve mentioned soso too but his predictions are usually boring af. Okay noes predictions boring as fuck too we need FETTA_OOK
 #fetta#1

Never seen a stronger semi final cast

We have all 4 races represented by its greatest players since noe is orc now and a horrible one #noob

Russias olympic team? dopeing scandal
Russias football team? Dopeing investigation
russian fml team?

so what do we know about dinamo?
Dima is a handsome young man living in the capital of russia.
When hes not busy dateing pretty russian girls hes shapeing his ffa senses.
His ffa sense reached a level hateing noobs called him a hacker.
But people who followed his ffa career and observed his development werent suprised when dinamo reached the fml semi final.
With Putin watching over Dima and lending him his power I dont know who can stop him.
In case u read this dima here is the right music for you during our 10hour ffa game on twilight:

Shave:
well well well what can I say about me that u prolly dont know? 4 ffa games this season. 3 included atleast one other german and they all 3 ended in german 1 and german 2 suiciding in final 3way. slythe - shave suicide = qwest win, ena-shave suicide = sweet win, trunks-shave suicide = dinamo win. BUT IN THE ONE FFA NO OTHER GERMAN WAS IN THE GAME I WON. THIS SEMI HAS NO GERMAN BESIDES ME SO FUCK YA ALL I AM UNSTOPPABLE.
(sidenote: I wont accept a german to sub)

Sweet: Fighting Kangoroos and cuddeling koala bears since hes 3, sweets senses got shaped to a lvl unreachable for people living in save europe. His genetics signal him if theres a poisonous snake in his room or in his ffa game. I remember we played a 12way and he said without scouting that he has the same feeling as when he fell into a snake pit on the country side when he was 5. And indeed he was double sourunded by Eshan Soso and Seksi. How can u beat someone who feels the danger? he knows you broke 50 before you even know it!

Tleilaxu: We all know Laxu has no Real life. So How do u kill someone who doesnt live in the first place?

Lets have a great game everyone

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 05:21:30 am »
Wrectify LOLlllll!!!!!!!!!
I Dk how u take 1 place....u only strat make 100 limit chims in good moment!!!
I see how u play T2 on emerald vs Alien it is shameful for a former champion FML :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: child play better!!!
 Wrectify NEVER AGAIN play T2 units!
 Champion 6,8,16 season FML  Do u understand me????NEVER AGAIN!!!
 American preteamers sounds better !!!

Уважаемые Динамо,
Мой пост был фарсом. Вы сильный медведь, как и Путин. Не волнуйся. Боги Водки на вашей стороне.
Xoxo,
король

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 09:56:45 pm »
Semi final
:Australia::ne: Sweet

Honestly, I think this will be a pretty easy victory for Sweet.  Dinamo is a solid player but he's probably the worst here and I dont see him having much of a chance unless other people just play flat out badly.  Laxu has become a force of a player, but with him and shave in the same game its 100% chance for an epic suicide.  If Sweet simply doesnt chat in this game, he will go unnoticed because everyone else will be spamming manip in caps, and he can hoard upwards of 100k and can build a 500 tower base and just building kill everyone with bats and BM

Pyatac

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2017, 11:50:00 am »
Semi final

Dinamo :
This guy - my good friend - we never see each other in real life or in skype etc...
Our FFA ways crossed in febryary - june 2015 at b.net server Europe ( Northrend )...and not only our ) aarnikratti- was our great opponent too <3 with name naturalproplay
We sometimes play vs each other. In june 2015 i found FML and ponty add me in community - little after i found Dinamo at b.net server and ask him about change that bad server on w3arena - and he answered me - " no ty bro - i am rly dont care - i just play for fun..." but very soon b.net rly just die and mb from august 2015 he joined at FML community...
He is one of the most active players in FML community ( i mean training inhouse games )...
He is RDM player but hes NE is best his race ! He is one of honorable mans, who play for win.
For real - he can play great IF HE NOT COME AFTER HIS WORK)
He not drink vodka and like sport - he play much better in my eye chan Mr Mrecktify and he not need the God of vodka for that or help Putin or Help Bears or smth else ....( cuz Dinamo deserved to be great in my eye, cuz he can raped me in 6-7 of 10 our games NE vs UD ).
I sure Dima make beautiful game and raped some asses in fair fights.

SosoHasRedHair :
What can i said here ? ) Shave is rly my dear friend at this community ! He is great guy - and without his - community rly just die... cuz he is even more than Dima one of the most active players in FML community and that guy have honor ( what we cant see too offten at our community .... ) , and he play for win at 95% of his games ))
He very good orc - i think he is best orc in our community atm ( with Noe as Orc, Soso as Orc ).
With Hum race he good too but not so strong as on orc race....
Anyway i wait from him great game !

Tleilaxu :
That is good UD of community he can surprised us as standart UD combo as Some Necrowagons mix combo....
But actually i not waiting smth interesting from him - sry laxu <3 cuz i think he can out from game first..
But who know ? : ) Who know...

Sweet :
That is great solo player and he was great in 2015 ( as FFA player ) - as i remember....
But now he is a bit rusty and not so great at his macro (((
But he can ( as Orc ) raped Shave Hu face - very well...

I predicted - winner is Shave or Dinamo

Show great game guys - make FFA great aggain !

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:57:53 am by Pyatac »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 10:53:12 am »
inals are here? wtf? already? Junker excited he is in it and forgets about a correct title for the news? :D

Ponty predicted this semifinal with the exact cast already 2 years ago. Ponty clear #1.

Is this the first semifinal for any of the players?

Nice Map. Hopefully players know how to deal with maybe being surrounded ^^.

So we have Sweet, who is still somewhat of an Enigma to me. I only heard about him being active some years ago and saw only 2 games of him and played 2 games with him. He could run into trouble if he has to face laxus necrowagon early or shaveīs orc.
He tends to use SH 2nd over TC 2nd, which is imo tricky vs orc and maybe ud. Letīs see if he can establish a good creeproute and get enough gold for well equipped orc heroes and a good bank.

Shave went from pretending to not wanting to play the season to sign up with a weird, not so smurfish aka just to end up being in the semifinal with just one win. happy crazy ffa world :D. The Homo economicus he is made him let Dinamo win r4 game, because he thinks he can beat him easier than a possible opponent Qwest :P. I guess he will go back to his roots and play orc on this map, especially with another being in the game aswell.
He got enough ffa experience to win this i guess, but it will be interesting to see how he handles the stress that undoubtful will occur in a game like that ^^.

Dinamo somehow made it to the semifinals, although being kinda out of shape past months in my eyes, but maybe he had a secret practice masterplan where his form peaks in the most meaningful games of the season! He for sure should play elf and either use some strong ground elf army to push someone early and either switch to chippo then or make it a fast paced mass action game where elf(heroes) might be able to compete with orc. Of course hoarding and Chippo can work wonders, if he scouts enough. He and shave played a lot of games together and itīll be funny to see how this might have an effect on their play in any direction as same as otherīs reaction to it :D.

Then there is Tleilaxu. He was capable of winning two 1v1īs during the first 4 rounds, which was enough to snatch the winīs due to some lucky circumstances which are undeniably often are needed to get a win in stacked ffa game. Looking forward to his play and if he tries to make necrowagon once again work (even though in this game wonīt be no human most likely) or going for some fast attack on an orc. He seems to reduce his amount of ranting and insulting 99,9% of the world population and is now at a rate of maybe 97,5%, but maybe thatīs enough for not getting suicided for acting like a douche *g*.

I can see aarnikratti subbin in for sweet and making the final with a magadanskyesque ud performance to end his perfect preseason manip with managing to lose all the qualigames :D.

Another unlikely scenario is sweet and laxu fighting early, same as shave and dima. Sweet will finish laxu eventually and shave has the upper hand on Dima. Shave gets teamed in the 3way, but cries enough to get some peace, when itīs not really needed. Sweet and Dima will fight, before shave finally jumps in, but cannot finish either of them and then some raging and suicidal moves will happen, but i cannot really foresee who will come up at top after those, my hunch is shave or sweet.

have a nice game guys and enjoy.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 03:29:49 pm »
Congrats to the finalists!!! Looking forward to the game.