March 28, 2024, 04:23:01 am

Author Topic: M22 Result  (Read 4650 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M22 Result
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:27:05 pm »
M22
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Russia: :ud: Pyatac
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:56:38 am by FML|Mog »

Offline vercingetorix

Re: M22 Result
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:54:33 pm »
I didn't get it, Eshan disced or left voluntarily?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 05:32:22 pm »
Background:

Jaod had been eliminated by Eshan and crylaxu then Eshan said something about me denying him last two semifinals so he would deny me this semifinal (eventhough 54 pts dont make it) and would help him win; in other words, he would not play for win, but to ruin my chances and his as well. Later me and Eshan teamed crylaxu to death because he had mass army of necros, vanshees, fiends frosts and gryphons with DR high level and full base, so after we killed him, we got in a base race of only two players.

Cumulo's POV

After crylaxu had been defeated, me and Eshan engaged in a base where I had 4 peasents, a zepellin with shredder in it, enough gold to rebuild another hall some place else and items in my heroes as the images below show.
Now, Eshan had just backed away from my expansion @5 clock so I forced his paladin to staff out his AM which is healing in the image, then he run away with divine shield and I caught him with storm bolt and was focusing fireing him, then Eshan said lag and paused, watch last image. Of course he had mk around to staff his paladin out, but just like my mk, we both had mks in ulti form and his was going to run out sooner than mine while his AM and Pala are healing in his main base so it was clear his mk was going to get bolted and clapped once his magic inmune form run out, hence losing the mk and the game.
Note that I was well aware of where Eshan's last buildings were, except for that farm at 1 clock. Furthermore, his hall as you can see is in the red, about to die, and all of his few remaining buildings were at his main.

Cumulo's base

Cumulo's heroes

Eshan's POV

Eshan had 2 peasents at 11 and 1 clock, 1 peasent inside the zepellin, only 50 gold, his few buildings were mostly yellow due to crylaxu's necrowagon push. He had no vision of my other hall nor of my other peasents as well as my zepellin and not enough gold to build another hall, he would have to sell items for that, his status are depicted in the pictures below.

Eshan's base

Eshan's heroes

End

Unfortunately Eshan ended up disconnecting, due to him lagging, probably very hard because it seems BOT disced him, since it has been doing that for some games lately. I know this is an unfortunate event, specially in a base race where only two players remain, but that's the bot's fault not mine, and at the 1 hour and 41 minutes Eshan disconnected, which I would have loved to continue playing it, but as the rulebook for this season states:

5.30 Disconnects (map crashes)

In the event that a player or host disconnects before the fifth minute of a map, the map is to be restarted with the same settings (map and player’s races). Beginning at the 5:00 minute mark any player who disconnects during a match will receive a forfeit loss unless the remaining players agree to replay it.

Now, Mog said something about all rules are subject to change, and I agree with that 100%, but please do not change the rule nearly at the end of the season when everyone is fighting to finish either in semifinals or to make enough points to qualify next season without going through preliminary games like we did this season. In other words why would you suddenly change the rules when it makes no sense to remake a game that had been played already for well over 90 minutes, there were only two players left and it was a base race where imo I had the upper hand, not only in terms of rebuilding, but also killing Eshan's heroes, and knowing where all of his buildings were, except for the farm at 1 clock.
Remaking would be extremly unfair for the following reasons:

- It was only me and Eshan who were fighting for victory, jaod and crylaxu had already been defeated, why force a remake and give them (jaod and laxu) a second chance when they don't deserve it since they lost in the first place.

- It violates the rulebook used for this season. If you had problems with the bot as saw during the first round then you should have made a post about "possible disconnections for future games" rather than just changing the rulebook code for this particular game. In addition, imagine this, a rule that states "every player that disc due to bot, game must be remade" how would you know if the player isnt just unplugging the cable, or if the game is well over 2 hours, then someone disc, they regame, and bot does the same thing again. It's pointless to remake such games, it's wiser to use a different bot, hopefully semifinal and GF will be on another bot, otherwise this may happen again.

- I was playing for the win the whole time, I knew I wasn't going to make semifinals, but I had to win on my map, it was my first time playing it on FML and also I had not won a single game this season, so I needed the win to go out with dignity and not go through preliminary games in season 26 where only few players are accepted out of 2 rounds. Eshan on the other hand, clearly stated he wanted to deny my chances of making semifinal, which is just not cool, specially when someone else already took care of that this season.

- There had been other games where people disconnected and none of them were forced to be remade, it's been close to 8 weeks, now all of the sudden implement a change that had not been addressed to all players before?. Sometimes shit happens, I remember season 22 when Pinballmap disced out in TW ruins in round 1, he took the loss, then in round 2 I disconnected in Fountain of manipulation where I was beating Valefort and Pinball was beating QQs, I disconnected because q_man was discing me via battle net (back then arena or bnet were both the platforms for FML), I disced out and I took the loss. Today, unfortunately, it was Eshan's turn so let's stick to the rulebook and look forward another bot for next season.

One last thing I want to point out, I was suggesting admins to give +2pts to Eshan for his disconnection, but there is nothing in the rulebook about "donating points" so I don't think this could work. Ultimately I did come on top in the score board so the 22 pts are well merited, and in a base race scenario like the one we had, given his paladin half hp and his mk being left alone with mine chasing him, it's clear I would come on top, so I ask admins to allow me to have the 22 pts for this game since the odds were in my favor.

Eshan's paladin half hp

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 07:09:42 pm »
I dont think i ever knew what scummy was until i saw this post. This fool created  a detailed powerpoint presentation with screenshots and POVs and an essay just to try and fuck over some other players after getting a free discwin when he cant  even advance haha. The kind of sad it takes to do that is incomprehensible

Also just to fix ur terrible onesided "analysis" - i had a zepp that i was gonna scoop up my mk, and then just harrass ur buildings till i won. I had too many builds for you to win. And i had scouted your hidden peons and zepp earlier. As we finish laxu u can see me do a full map scout with my zepp. So for you to claim you were going to win this game is asinine and laughable. If somehow i fucked up then you may have had a chance. And the only reason my AM and pally were low was because i was spiking uncontrollably. Admins will make a fair decision, maybe regame, maybe bonus pts, maybe nothing. But its insane how hard you try to fuck people over when either way youre out. Enjoy your disc win, you just showed everyone what a scumbag you are.

Zs.SuperSCUMulo

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 08:01:06 pm »
@Eshan , all I did was present the last seconds of the game, and tried to explain why the game shouldn't be replayed and how I was confident in winning the base race. Now you lash out against me the same way crylaxu did in his other post, I think you should take a look in the mirror and see what kind of person you really are, it really just show the worst side of you. Perhaps you and crylaxu deserve each other, pair of snakes.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 08:12:05 pm »
Lol'd. Bonus points would be great. Give me 2 bonus points and I'll be happy.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 12:47:22 am »
Just for clarity about the bot disconnecting players, it is obvious when someone disconnects on their end, or "pulls the plug", as you say, because when the bot disconnects players the message shows "so and s player has timed out" or "so and so player has lost the connection (timed out)". This is what happened to trunkzzz in a match, it happened to eshan here, and it's happened to many obs throughout many recent games. Anyway, my my perspective, what makes this situation different from trunkzzz is that when he disconnected it was a fair 3 way, and then laxu continued to win the 1v1 fairly. And we gave the option for a regame but laxu declined therefore the results stood. I followed the same guidelines in this match, but it feels different because the game was 50/50 and the bot error directly gave you (cumulo) the win.

Anyway, while I think there SHOULD have been a regame, I agree it would not be totally fair. Though, no solution in this matter would be totally fair, so since all players did not agree  (cumulo) the results will stand. I'm very sorry to players this season who have been negatively impacted by this bot. We are working hard on replacing it with a more liable bot/bot provider so these situations hopefully won't happen again.

Offline Gradient

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 05:15:12 am »

Do not be insulted by who you play next tournament <3

To be fair All at 0 points ;)

But the game was interesting Great loss that is not complete.:(

I do not know what the end.

Eshan Did not have to worry about buildings (great +)

ZsSuperCumulo Had a little better Hero

Pyatac

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 06:18:00 am »

Do not be insulted by who you play next tournament <3

To be fair All at 0 points ;)

But the game was interesting Great loss that is not complete.:(

I do not know what the end.

Eshan Did not have to worry about buildings (great +)

ZsSuperCumulo Had a little better Hero

Your English is terrible - you don't even understand - nobody can understand what you're trying to say, and what you have in mind....at least 90% written by you

Offline vercingetorix

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:48:06 am »
Well situation wasn't clear of course. Cumulo and Eshan had rather equal chances but I agree with Cumulo - remaking the game which lasted almost 2 hours and was going to end in less than 5min is not correct. So it should be either a solid statement - no remakes in case of disconnect, or a different approach - for example duel one on one on a selected 2player map. It might not be the best solution but there isn't one anyway as far as I can tell.

Remake makes sense only if no one was eliminated already imo.

PS: re Gradient "nobody can understand what you're trying to say, and what you have in mind" - that's what makes him really dangerous in the game :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:51:09 am by vercingetorix »

Offline Gradient

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 01:57:54 pm »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:02:02 pm by Gradient »

Pyatac

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 02:52:08 pm »

Too late Gradient - i already see your picture ( what you posted before )

" zs.cupercumulo vs pyatac "    ))))))))))))

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 04:36:02 pm »
@Pyatac Be nice to Gradient my friend, Gradient is very cute actually, his lack of english makes him look like a 4 year old trapped in the body of a 30 year old trying to communicate with us :icon_biggrin:. Also, I don´t think that Mortal Kombat picture really depicts our rivalry during M22, I mean we had a nice 1v1 for the first 15 minutes of the game, but after that we peaced. What I mean to say is that if you look at the history of the rivalry between Scorpio and Sub Zero you would know it´s a rivalry to death, which I would not consider to be the case for both of us :).

@Gradient I see you are becoming the next great meme maker for FML, it´s good to see other members folllowing my legacy  :icon_cool:. I do remember having used this exact same meme for the S23 GF when Noex and GEASS suicided each other xD, it seems this time it was me and Eshan who fell under the same scope. Nevertheless, I think a more accurate picture could be Vega (me) vs Balrog (Eshan), because he sure as hell isn´t Ryu, Ryu is japanese and jappos do not hold grudges (for further proof, please revise US History after WWII). Eshan is from the Bronx so chances are he´s likely to be the boxer type while I, unfortunately, have spaniard blood. But yes I think ur picture is precise in one thing, Eshan (Scorpion) holds an endless revenge vs Sub zero, because Scorpion thinks Sub Zero killed his whole clan, the same way Eshan thinks I caused his elimination from semifinal in the previous seasons. If you bother to play all the mortal kombats, you´ll see the Scorpion was mistaken and led by pure anger and was misled by Wanxin or some sorcerer.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 09:04:34 pm »
you've got a major hero complex buddy. total narcissist and scumbag, going through all this effort to deny someone else pts when you're not even in the standings. but i have to admit vega makes sense. spaniard with no conscience or ounce of morality

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 09:16:22 pm »
And here we go again, the sore loser who just can't let it go, hell I'll bet you'll still be crying next season about how I denied your chances for the nth time, seriously Eshan stop being such a bozzo and let it go. One more thing, your whole delusion about me denying you points has nothing to do with morality, go read a philosophy book before bringing such topics. And if my spaniard roots are such vices, take a look at yours, for all I know you could be another pig rican from the hood.