March 19, 2024, 03:05:00 am

Author Topic: M22 Result  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: M22 Result
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 11:30:31 pm »
uh i only said spanish because you and vega are spanish. your racist is showing

edit: wait someone just told me you were peruvian lmao. stretching real hard for those anglo roots eh
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:21:22 am by Eshan »

Offline reinforceement-

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 01:47:10 am »
https://youtu.be/mVHcoxV0e34             
Russian strem guys!

Pyatac

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 04:48:30 am »
@Pyatac Be nice to Gradient my friend, Gradient is very cute actually, his lack of english makes him look like a 4 year old trapped in the body of a 30 year old trying to communicate with us :icon_biggrin:. Also, I donīt think that Mortal Kombat picture really depicts our rivalry during M22, I mean we had a nice 1v1 for the first 15 minutes of the game, but after that we peaced. What I mean to say is that if you look at the history of the rivalry between Scorpio and Sub Zero you would know itīs a rivalry to death, which I would not consider to be the case for both of us :).

@Gradient I see you are becoming the next great meme maker for FML, itīs good to see other members folllowing my legacy  :icon_cool:. I do remember having used this exact same meme for the S23 GF when Noex and GEASS suicided each other xD, it seems this time it was me and Eshan who fell under the same scope. Nevertheless, I think a more accurate picture could be Vega (me) vs Balrog (Eshan), because he sure as hell isnīt Ryu, Ryu is japanese and jappos do not hold grudges (for further proof, please revise US History after WWII). Eshan is from the Bronx so chances are heīs likely to be the boxer type while I, unfortunately, have spaniard blood. But yes I think ur picture is precise in one thing, Eshan (Scorpion) holds an endless revenge vs Sub zero, because Scorpion thinks Sub Zero killed his whole clan, the same way Eshan thinks I caused his elimination from semifinal in the previous seasons. If you bother to play all the mortal kombats, youīll see the Scorpion was mistaken and led by pure anger and was misled by Wanxin or some sorcerer.

lol  Culo i told about ANOTHER pictures by Gradient ! ))

he posted picture before ( and named it " zs.supercumulo vs pyatac " ) -  and showed this opposition as foot cumulo over a cockroach ...

Pyatac

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2017, 04:50:36 am »
https://youtu.be/mVHcoxV0e34             
Russian strem guys!

Параноик : ) <3

Need ask some about restream into twicth and youtube - if you have little time for me *
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:54:37 am by Pyatac »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 09:46:55 am »
And here we go again, the sore loser who just can't let it go, hell I'll bet you'll still be crying next season about how I denied your chances for the nth time, seriously Eshan stop being such a bozzo and let it go. One more thing, your whole delusion about me denying you points has nothing to do with morality, go read a philosophy book before bringing such topics. And if my spaniard roots are such vices, take a look at yours, for all I know you could be another pig rican from the hood.
Lol what a sad piece of shit, hating his own race XD.