March 28, 2024, 07:00:26 am

Author Topic: Final round games!  (Read 8454 times)

Offline aarnikratti

• FML Contributor
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: aarnikratti
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: Final round games!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 09:31:15 am »
M19
:USA::ne: Mog[skynet]
:Germany::ra: WeakUD
:Switzerland::hu: Noexxx
:Russia::orc: KENT2566

This will be an easy game for Noexxx, he just is overall better player than others here. His decision making, positioning and macro makes him so strong; micro is decent too but hero control might be better if he would use F-keys to control his heroes :P Mog can be a some kind of threat if he is able to get good hero levels and hoard some gold, but there is a big IF on that because he is not always the best creeper neither fighter.  WeakUD will just rambo or suicide so i don't believe in his chances for win. Kent is the clearest underdog here, even though he can sometimes put up a good fight.

M20
:Sweden::orc: Fetta_ook
:Germany::ra: Slythe
:Australia::ne: Sweet
:USA::ud: SteppinRazor

Slythe or Sweet. Depends a lot of Slythe's mood. If we see some strange hero combination, his chances will drop near to Fetta/Steppin but if we see him playing some pretty standard combination, his chances will be a lot higher. Fetta's and Steppin's chances are in that if they manage to make a surprise attack on Sweet while he is chatting about how the bot is so shitty is or how the ping is so high.

M21
:Poland::ne: Gradient
:Canada::ne: Renaud
:Russia::ud: SomethingWicked
:USA::ud: Audigy

Wicked it is. Robo elves like Renaud and Gradient should be easy targets with kiting. But undead bases are weak so Wicked must keep his eyes open and react fast if mass chims are going toward his base. Audigy won't be a big threat here, but of course he can make some damage if he manage to attack someone with his 100 food necrowagon.

M22
:Peru::hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:USA::ra: Eshan
:Denmark::ud: Tleilaxu
:Russia::ud: Pyatac

I would say Jaod or Eshan, in this order maybe. Jaod is never in a bad shape because he play inhouses actively, but Eshan is Eshan and is an experienced and good player too. SuperCumulo hasn't been that good in this season but maybe he will have something to say too. Laxu has a got couple of free wins this season, so I think he can't win in an intense match which this game will likely to be.

M23
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam
:Germany::ra: SosoHasRedHair
:Russia::ne: Dinamo
:Germany::ne: b2w.TrunkzZz

No one of them can beat Trunkzzz in a fair 1v1, maybe with a huge luck but its unlikely. But I would still say that Shave is going to win this because all of them fear trunkzzz so much that they will team him down. Its interesting to see which race shave and junkerz will get/choose, I would not like to choose orc race vs trunkzzz.

M24
:USA::ne: Wrecktify
:Russia::ud: Qwest
:Germany::orc: Ena1337
:Russia::ra: Reinforment-

Interesting cast. Qwest is a favourite on paper. Wreck is a robo elf but he beat Qwest last season. Ena can do some serious damage with his nice micro and hero control, I really hope that he will not desync this time. Reinforcement is an underrated player with a decent micro.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 09:34:14 am »
Ena im sure there are ways around a warena ban

If I would ban evade, I would violate w3a's banning policy again which currently is not my intention as my case still is being reviewed.

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 10:05:36 am »

Fetta's and Steppin's chances are in that if they manage to make a surprise attack on Sweet while he is chatting about how the bot is so shitty is or how the ping is so high.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Even tho it annoys people,  I feel like I have a right to complain -  when some of my games 3/4 of the players were from USA or Peru and Australia. Wrecktify x2, Eshan, Renaud, Cumulo + Me were some of my opponents. I'm just hoping we can play on the other EU bot called noot on w3a.  you won't hear any complaints from me on that :P

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 10:27:07 am »

My man noexxx will be delivering cosmic justice by bashing the noobs with his holy hammer and noob abuse of mass teleport. He even might go orc and have unprotected sex with everyone's mothers by harrassing their expos with level 3 spirit wolves with spirit link. Mog being my second pick, guy's great, i think he went the wrong way with switching to human, he did really well already as elf, no need to try and abuse the imba. His tinker play makes pussies wet within 30 yards radius of the initial ip where the tinker was first selected.

M20

Sly is gonna go POLSKA RANDOM HEROES type of style and is going to wreck havoc and be challenged only by steppinrazor who is going to leave with 27k because he doesn't have a chance according to his beliefs.

M21

This one's gonna be great.
Gradient 2.0 comes impruvd.
1. gud tim
2. gud inglish
3. gud mikro
4. gud skaut

Lookout for this hidden beast.
I'm always a fan of renaud so i'm looking forward to the panda/potm/kotg (best combo imho).
Somethingwicked and Audigy are my undead brothas and i love em for that. Cant wait to see some necro action.
Still i gotta go with Renaud on this one.

M22

Eshan has been tearing it up lately so i'll go with him. On the other hand a mountain goat will probably chew cumulo's ethernet cable so it's curtains for him anyway. Back to selling umbrellas i guess. It hurts my soul to not bet for my ud brotha Jaod who's a monster but i'll do it just for one reason - i want to motivate him to play more.

M23

Shave #1. But from bottom to top.  I think junkerz takes it. Trunkzz is gonna equip his dh with the best items in the game and scream at everyone they're lucky for item drops and will probably get teamed to death if others are smart.
I hope dinamo scouts as much as possible and doesn't tunnel-vision much. He's won much tougher ffas.

M24

Look... there are more important things than wc3. I'm organizing a charity for a new face for ena. Please if you wish to donate for a face-transplant for ena (this time with HAIR!!) you can send me a P.M. After we give him a nice, non-nicholas-cage face, he can continue to be our favorite tome of experience in fml games.
On the other hand all the other players are actually good with wreck and qwest battling it out for the first place. Of course you know my money is on the god himself, Wrecktify. He will rise to the occasion and manage to overcome the amerikan timers with slick moves, funny chat, sexy decision-making and a 100% abuse of the elf race.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:41:58 am by ObserveAndLearn »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2017, 10:43:38 am »
M19

Noex and weakund will take the win here, Mog is too passive and hoards a lot while kent is the exact opposite. If wekaund rushes Mog then he'll be in good shape to fight noex later on. We've seen noex vs wekud in the past so slightly in favor of Noex imo

M20

Quite a fun game, Sweet and Slythe are the favorites here, if sweet wins he goes straight to GF so he'll be looking for it. Fetta needs a win at least to go out with dignity, but he faces some real competition. Slythe needs a win to make playoffs, but it may be too much vs sweet's orc and fetta's master stomps. Razor is rusty so he'll finish 4th  :icon_frown:

M21

Awful game, I think either Renaud wins due to no orcs or Somethingwicked wins, but again if they let gradient hoard then they all lose to laming elf.

M22

M23

This is a nice cast, junker has shown to be in good shape this season so I'd expect him to do well this round, but Shave needs a win to make playoffs so it'd be nice to see them battle it out. Dinamo and trunkz are also good players who have a shot. I think Trunkz has been overly stimated, his elf wont beat shave's orc or anyone's, he has good micro, but ffa aint micro. I think Dinamo can shine here, like someone used to say "flourish in the threeway".

M24

Three of my favorite players, let's see if Ena has improved enough to take down on the bigshots. Wreck alrdy in playoffs but he may be able to make it into GF while Qwest needs win to make playoffs and Ena could very  well sneak in with a win. As for reinforcement, he has gives fw so if he is in a base race, he'll give the win to qwest lol.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 11:02:06 am »
Cmon Mog - stop it Bro )) rly !

I ask him about stream his game - he just ignore me ))

Just making jokes jaod! I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to understand online especially when it isn't a first language

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 11:07:03 am »

Just making jokes jaod! I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to understand online especially when it isn't a first language

Yes indeed Jaod! Mog is making fun of you. Go suicide him in FML next game )

By the way, why is Cumulo obsessed with Streetfighter?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:09:42 am by zTsoso »

Pyatac

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 12:32:19 pm »

Yes indeed Jaod! Mog is making fun of you. Go suicide him in FML next game )

By the way, why is Cumulo obsessed with Streetfighter?

Ok - suicid soso - next game ! : )

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 12:37:15 pm »
M19
Germany plus russia VS Amerika and Switzerland stays neutral.
Come and meet us with kent on friday at 18 CET with a bottle of vodka as he kindly invites everyone who wants to participate
M20
:Germany::ra: (SLYTHE)
Steppin shall rise from the ashes and I except him to grow stronger after giving up with 28 k gold last time. I know that if Steppin tries hard he can take the win here because he is an overall really good player. If Slythe plays smart like he sometimes does on bot when he is not annoyed by some harasser noob he can take the win cause he is almost as hard to kill as eshan when he tries hard to win. I think slythe chances are much higher if he is in a losing position at the begining of the game. I remember an interview I did one time where I said that it is possible that fetta might win fml one year. Fetta is a troll and I've always admired trolls in wc3 so I still think he can win fml, just not this season.
Sweet plays well lately but I don't remember him facing the almighty orc god Fetta_Ook. Sweet usually wins his early 1v1 and this is a problem here against slythe and fetta that always try to rebuild very hard. And I hope stepping will try to rebuild hard this game so we see a good game with lots of turnaround and baserace.
I'll go with slythe here because who can win a baserace against him?

M21
:Russia::ud: (SomethingWicked)
Gradient will do an unbreakable base again unless someone kills him before 5 minute mark they shall except to get harassed until the end of the game. While being harass by 3 staff of teleportation, some chims passing arround here and there they will probably break their keyboard and screaming to their computer hoping that he will stop. During that time, Renaud will do some funny comments to obs and claim he is so happy that everyone who is busy with killing gradient let him hoard 50k gold on a small map. Meanwhile, Audigy will be able to do a 100 pop army of necrowagon and attack renaud who is still hoarding, while his army marches to the fortress he will take some drugs, after that, when his army reaches the front of renaud's base, the police will enter and ask him to move his car. At that point, he will pause the game and say that the police is coming from him and that his daughter is asleep. Everyone will perceive that as "pause manip" so either he gets arrested by the police or he gets kicked out of the game".  I except this game to be a mess and if somethingwicked stays strong and passive, he could win it. But if he gets overharassed by gradient, renaud gets a freegoldwin.

M22
:USA::ra: (Eshan)
Two things can happen here: 1) Jaod rushes someone and kills him completly while he cries for help to be save but since we all know the love that those 3 players have for eachother, we all know that nobody will save the poor jaod victim. Jaod has a farm so he knows the mess it can sometime create. His experiences of farming will probably help him in this chicken coop of manip during all the game.
2) Laxu and Jaod do a solo fight undead miror to see who is the best with undead while the two others write each other love poem about how they are going to manip during the 4 next hours. But even if that happens don't forget that cumulo and Eshan wont forget that there are other players in the game and they will form an alliance to compete in the 3 way until one of the two comes with a magic trick that will make the other scream for help.
Eshan is as tryhard as me so I think he stands the better chance here. If everyone plays for win, Eshan should take the win because Amerika always ends up winning with cumulo. Never underestimate the love of Eshan and Cumulo, its almost as strong as Eshan and Soso.
To be honest, I think this will be a nice game where anyone could win because they are all four good ffa players. I'll go with experience. Eshan + Ravenclaw #1

M23
:Germany::ra: (SosoHasRedHair)
One thing I'm sure of here is Dinamo just can't win against those 3 monsters. But who knows if trunks who belongs to TEAMMODEL will show up or not? If trunks shows up, junkerzam will take my place and become me during a while and he will team up trunks to death with shave as we did in the goodoldyears during sympoleague 2. This game will finish with trunks having triple 10 hero levels with dh naga potm camping in front of his base of 1 tree and 8 moonwels during 1 hour trying to manip everyone that he is losing. After a long moment of chatmanip, a little critter from shave will be able to get in trunks base and he will kill trunks losing 5 tanks of his 8 tanks to trunks imba heroes. After that, either shave wins in a baserace against junker if he did some tricks, either he loses to junker who has a bit too much gold. But I'll go with shave here since we are the killer of 2v2 robots and he took the name of one of the greatest human player of all times: ZtSoso. Maybe his name will give him some strenght

M24
After game drama incoming: Qwest wins and everybody says that he streamhacked with reinforment- because they are jealous of his undead powers. Ena will troll arround and get 35 hero kills while his fanclub will do memes about the god of blademasters ena just created. Wrecktify is oldschool so he will probably go dr panda kotg and rush the orc with 30 chims. Ena will transform himself in SuperGradiTrunksTeamModel and get the best abilities of all those players which will make him unstoppable until some gods with superpower make him desync from the game. On Ena Twitch we will see superGradiTrunksBlademaster getting those 32 hero kills. Everyone will scream Ena #1 and all the fans hope will be destroyed when they realise he got kicked from the game. When Ena is out, everyone can breath and stop having nightmares of blademaster crits. In the real game, which is not the alternative version of Ena's slaughter, there will be a 3 way between wreck, reinforcment and qwest. I see qwest win here because with high hero levels he is really strong and wrecktify will get teamed to death because his combo very strong late game against undead unless the undead is Magadanski Or ObsandLearn the two bulgarian undeads who may be brothers for all this time.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 01:02:45 pm »
M1

It was quite painful to see Weakud getting tomed by Junker last game. Hope he steps up his game. People are saying it's going to be an easy win for Noe. I agree, but still we have to take into account that Mogge is human too. Could be a close game.

M2
:Australia::orc: SweeT

I predict a double 1v1 culminating in a 3 way as Fetta is eliminated and takes his 3rd 4th place finish with tears slowly running down his fat cheeks. This game is probably going to end up becoming a 3 hour manip fest, ending as Sweet reveals his hidden 20k gold and ends the game easily.

M3

I'd go with my man Audigy, but he seems to be in court or prison every time he has a game coming, so he will probably be subbed. I predict Renaud to win this.

M5

Dinamo usually plays horribly late game. Maybe Jaod can help him on skype so he doesn't suck in this game. Junker did a decent win, although he looked a bit rusty. Shave relies too much on others believing he doesn't have a huge gold advantage. This isn't going to work here. But those three players don't really matter, because this game is the break-out game for my severely schizophrenic man, Trunks. Congratulations on your win bro.

M6

Ena will desync, making it an early 3 way. Jaod forced Qwest to stream his match so he can't use hacks, so he will probably lose his base because he tried to go 50 to hoard, but didn't scout the 100 food army going at him because he doesn't make shade. I think Shrecktify takes this.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:05:22 pm by Tleilaxu »

Pyatac

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 01:18:01 pm »
M19
:USA::hu: Mog[skynet]

here need 3 x 1 Noe to death or gg (

M20
:Australia::orc: Sweet

this is game where we 100% get sub on razor place...

I see 2 favorites here - Slythe and Sweet - and i more than sure atm Slythe much better than Sweet cuz Sweet still rusty ((

And Slythe can be good - especcialy if he get Human or ORC as Random

but who know - mb only fetta solved between that who players cuz only fetta can ruinned game of one of them...

M21

Easy game must be for Wicked - cuz here only he is favorite - cuz Renaud and Audigy. rusty AF - especcialy Audigy.

Gradient ...... - he try suicide someone - who dont let hoard him 100000 gold

M22

lol cast) eshan and laxu just dislike me) - i d k 100% but mb even culo dislike me too : )       

Interestiong cast for me - GL HF for all !

M23

not bad cast - all good players

I think dinamo or shave - win here - cuz they good and strong players ( and if dinamo pick NE and shave pick ORC OFC ) .
Junkerz and trunkzz ofc TOO - but trunkzzz as i see in last his games - just try played 1 x 1 mod - without any reasons(((   and But junkerz can get orc or Hu as rdm player ( he not very good as orc  and Hum )

M24

Rooskie ( as said Mr Wreck ) or americanecz ))   

Dont have idea who win - i hope all qwest moves in that game will be decent... and i hope i see in that game shadows for scout his opponents.... or i just see his stream

Offline QQs

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 06:44:35 pm »
Okay, since my Ravenclaw buddies insisted us to write predictions and today is no wind for kitesurfing I will spend 10 mins to write few sentence with my smartphone, sorry for typos.

M19

Again two fellow Ravenclaw buddies in one match. It breaks my heart so see them fighting each other. Noexx I won't repeat it again. This time will cheer for you.
noexxx #1
Nothing else to say

M20

Fetta is playing bad since he has a new laptop, probably he should sell
His new crap laptop and going to continue on his old one to get better results. Fun fact: Did you guys know that fett means fat in German? Yep fetta is fat. Okay, sweet will take that win here, cause Sltyhe will play a weird hero combo with no chances against sweets high lvl orc heroes. Steppin is rusty so he won't be a big threat here.

M21

Renaud or Wicked. Or again a sneaky gradient win? Audigy needs to improve since he is a big exp tome this season. Hope we will see a better performance of him.

M22

Haha pretty nice drama cast. All experienced players with a lot of shit talking skills. I like eshan since he used me in my first season as puppet. It's a bit like the Stockholm syndrome. Everyone is able to win here. Hope for 3h game with mass chat. Prolly I will read only the chat and won't watch the game, could be more entertaining than to see ud bases to tanks. Cheering for eshan here.

M23

Puh hard to predict, Junker is playing really solid that season. He will win that match somehow. Trunks is the new Count Dracula obsessed with anti aging and vegan food. Probably he is more interested to share his nudes with ena than preparing for that game. Shave is shave and dinamo will probably Tunnel Vision someone.

M24

Finally last cast. Really annoying to write that unfunny shit on a smartphone. Here we have 3 way between qwest, wrecktify and reinforcement due to enas disc. Ena we love u but get finally access to w3arena somehow. Reinforcements is a solid player but not on the same lvl than west and wreck. I have that feeling that wreck will take this.
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 08:32:54 pm »
@Pyatac I don't dislike you lol, we are both Winners' Circle  :icon_wink:

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2017, 06:00:54 pm »
M19

So lets look at this cast.  Moogle McMoogerton is steadily getting better with Human, which is exactly the level you want to be at in an elimination game.  WeakUD is the most on point name of all time.  Kent Cant.  Noexxx, meanwhile, is a time travelling wizard god of Warcraft V travelled back in time to deliver us from this godforsaken old ass game and make us realize we cannot keep up with him.  THank you Noexxx.

M20

So Fetta is my favorite player of the season and this is clearly the game that he busts out and banishes his opponents to the shadow realm.  SteppinBrazzers is a former FML league champion (finalist not winner) whose skill is immeasurable.  Is that a word?  Chrome seems to think so.  Sweet I always thought sucked but he beat me so maybe hes good?  Or maybe hes that chinese Orc pro Flyth00 and hes just smurfing as sweet.   AFTER ALL HAVE YOU EVER SEEN FLY AND SWEET IN THE SAME ROOM?  NO?  FLY = SWEET CONFIRMED.

Whose the other guy?  Oh slythe!  Slythe will probably win all trolls aside.  Didnt he go 5-0 last season? 

M21

Król bosko król Gradient zabije swoich wrogów w lewo iw prawo. Będą ukłonić się przed moją sprawiedliwą furią człowieka, które nazywają "Młotem Polskim". Sto dużych kobiet piersi rzucą się u jego stóp po napojach krwi jego wrogów.

M22
:USA: :ra: Observers

This is one of those rare games where it really doesnt matter who wins, because in the end its us, the casual fan, who wins.  No, this has nothing to do with skill. It has to do with Eshan threatening suicides to everyone, Supes will be drunk on Mescal and calling his archmage's horse a llama, Laxu will be crying that hes dead while he's looking at his first creep camp, and Jaod will be writing a 14 page post about how Qwest = Legendary Haxxor who stole the US election.

M23

I mean probabky the JunkMan will win.  He obviously has rigged the whole thing to benefit himself.  After everyone else drops 'mysteriously' I am sure he will reluctantly take his bye into the finals.  Jerk.

Trunks wont show up hes too busy battling Cell or some shit.  The fucker.  Dinamo will be too busy preteaming with Jaod through space-time in a game that took place 2 weeks ago.  Oh Slave! He might win.  But he wont.  Cause Junkerzam will drophack him.  The fucker. 

M24

OK so Reinforcement will probably tome me a second week in a row.  Much like Kent did last week, Ena will save me this week.  The only problem is he will only be saving me in his instance of the game, whereas in my instance of the game he will just be AFK.  Desyncing bastard.

Once dead Reinforcement probably will lose to Qwest.   

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2017, 09:50:02 pm »
But Wreck which one of the games is the KINGS CHOICE OF THE WEEK!?!?!?

Also lol at "casual fan" to describe a small knit group of ~30 players who dedicate a league to a 15 year old computer game.