March 29, 2024, 04:33:09 am

Author Topic: 3 questions to Qwest  (Read 5368 times)

Pyatac

3 questions to Qwest
« on: June 06, 2017, 08:19:40 am »
Sup guys - i wanna told you all some about rly good UD player - but i must said all of us - too bad NEWS !

I HOPE ALL ANALISES THAT REPLAY ON THAT MINUTES WHAT I CALLED - AND I HOPE EVERYONE GET HERE HIS THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ! I try decide that game  many days ago - just after that game and only with admins - but now i think he deserved for all know about that cuz - that guy all time try insulting me in preteam or noobgame or etc...

http://tft.w3arena.net/replays/details/11738/
All remember our interesting game of round #1 Slythe Ujustgotshaved Qwest Jaod

1) All must found 46min 20sec at that games...

before that time ( 46min 20 sec ) i was at 50 pops as qwest - but i have too bad posi between me and qwest - he have 7 6 6 lvl and i have smth near 5 5 4 - we both hoard.

So i at 43-45 min 30sec of game scouted all his places with my shadow and i see - he just hoard and i can finish him and UP my LVLs and change my bad posi in game... So i get decision going to qwest and try finished him totally at my 80 pops army with 2-3 wyrms in it.......

I fast going to 80 pops and fast going to him...

But when i going to way on his main 46mis 20sec ( in sec when obs with name sk2flash called in chat " qwest should make ziggurat upgrades - NOW "  - he just upgraded his 5 towers WITHOUT ANY REASON !!!! CUZ HE EVEN NOT HAVE SHADOW ! HIS FIRST SHADOW WAS BORN AT 65 MIN OF GAME AND ESPECCIALY FOR BM OF SHAVE ! Can someone told me how that UD play all his games without shadows???))) xD

MUST said else - if he not click for upgrade into 5 this towers - he loose me all his army in heroes in 40 sec.

2) As all remember in that game shave lost to slythe too early and his main was totally destroed by slythe and qwest know about shave bad posi( cuz SHAVE TOLD TO ALL 1 BILLION TIME ABOUT HE DEAD ALREADY AND ETC ) and about shave was near totally dead in game but ! at 62min 57 sec - he just called in chat gold of shave - and was absolutely right ! BUT AGGAIN - HOW - IF HE NOT HAVE FUCKING SHADOW !?

3) Very interesting moment - guy reinforcement- was streaming that game  WITHOUT ANY DELAY ( BUT HE NEVER STREAMED FML BEFORE AND I RLY NOT SEE HIS ANY STREAMS BEFORE )!!!! i pretty sure he do that for qwest - cuz as all know that 2 guys from one team in last 4k.grybby TBR leagye !

Must said - thoughts of Gradient, fetta_ook and his BF junkerzam, tleilaxu not must have any power cuz they MAD on me....

Ty*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:58:06 am by Pyatac »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: 3 qwestions to Qwest
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:08:42 pm »
Oh shit

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 02:24:33 pm »
I re-watched the game, and tbh, just as in YOUR game jaod there did not seem to be any noticeable cheating. Qwest built 3 zigg because he was supply capped, then he upgraded them to spirit towers because shave was harassing his other gold mine nearby with high level blademaster -- so it makes sense he would upgrade his main base at the time to defend it from shave. He also was pumping gargs right before you hit him, but he was pumping only up to 50 (he was 35 previously). So again, it seems like a logical ffa decision, not indicative of any form of cheating. Also, qwest was very active fighting very much all game long, so it seems reasonable he would be able to accurately estimate shave's gold count. That's a ffa skill I would call game sense or game awareness, which many players have shown by accurately calling out other players gold counts in many past games--also not indicative of cheating.

I understand you are upset because he accused you of cheating in your most recent game, and also maybe upset because he killed you in this game that you are now accusing him of cheating. But in both situations there does not appear to be actual cheating, and therefore there will be no penalty. The only rule breaking that happened in this game with qwest was reinforcement streaming with no delay, and also the pause manip; both of these situations have already been addressed by Worpex with his "rule reminder" post after round 1. And again I will repeat: if someone is found streaming a game with no 15 min delay they will be immediately removed from game and barred from obsing future fml matches.

Pyatac

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 03:56:33 pm »
I re-watched the game, and tbh, just as in YOUR game jaod there did not seem to be any noticeable cheating. Qwest built 3 zigg because he was supply capped, then he upgraded them to spirit towers because shave was harassing his other gold mine nearby with high level blademaster -- so it makes sense he would upgrade his main base at the time to defend it from shave. He also was pumping gargs right before you hit him, but he was pumping only up to 50 (he was 35 previously). So again, it seems like a logical ffa decision, not indicative of any form of cheating. Also, qwest was very active fighting very much all game long, so it seems reasonable he would be able to accurately estimate shave's gold count. That's a ffa skill I would call game sense or game awareness, which many players have shown by accurately calling out other players gold counts in many past games--also not indicative of cheating.

I understand you are upset because he accused you of cheating in your most recent game, and also maybe upset because he killed you in this game that you are now accusing him of cheating. But in both situations there does not appear to be actual cheating, and therefore there will be no penalty. The only rule breaking that happened in this game with qwest was reinforcement streaming with no delay, and also the pause manip; both of these situations have already been addressed by Worpex with his "rule reminder" post after round 1. And again I will repeat: if someone is found streaming a game with no 15 min delay they will be immediately removed from game and barred from obsing future fml matches.

LOL - my friend - do you rly kidding me ???????    REWATCH !!!!!!! he not war with shave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - tell me true - you not rewatch this - and getting your thoughts just with your memory about this game ????????

ABOUT this " Qwest built 3 zigg because he was supply capped, then he upgraded them to spirit towers because shave was harassing his other gold mine nearby with high level blademaster -- so it makes sense he would upgrade his main base at the time to defend it from shave. "

My friend - i just writed you here how that was - TRUE -  and you can verify this - and if i lie to you - i kill myself and eat back all what i told here !

qwest build his 3 towers at his exp on 4-4.5 o clock ( time of main what i try killed at 46min 20sec )

at 41 min he finish build his 3 towers and start upgraded 2 of them ( upgr with frost armor )

at 43 min 36 sec he finish build 4th and 5th his towers at main 4-4.5 o clock

at 45 min 38 sec he finish build his 6th and 7th his towers at main 4-4.5 o clock

at 46 min 21 sec he start upgrade his 5 towers !!!!!!!!!

28 min - qwest and shave atk eatch other

42 min 55 sec ORC army with only 3 heroes killed qwest 1 acolite ( that mean orc at 50 pops mod )

46 min 28 sec SHAVE ATK qwest exp down right at 5 o clock WITH ONLY ONE BM !!!!! (  BUT UPS MOG - HE ( qwest )  START UPGRADED HIS 5 TOWERS 7 FUCKING SEC AGO !!!! CUZ I ( Jaod ) VERY CLOSE WITH HIM - VERY VERY NEAR ) AND IN THE SAME TIME ( I MEAN 46MIN 20SEC ) SK2FLASH SAID IN CHAT THAT " qwest should make ziggurat upgrades - NOW " AND UPS - HE ( QWEST ) JUST DO IT IN 1 CLICK INTO HIS 5 TOWERS !!!!  For what ???????????????!!!!! WHy???? vs who??? if he not war with orc and if he think i at 50 !!!!!! I never believe - that was game feeling - cuz - HE EVEN NOT SCOUT - HIS ALL FUCKING MAP WAS " BLACK ", " hidding map ".   -  that was my answer to you my dear friend Mog on your question : " So again, it seems like a logical ffa decision, not indicative of any form of cheating. "

So you - see where you wrong Mog ??? NOW

About " He also was pumping gargs right before you hit him, but he was pumping only up to 50 (he was 35 previously). "

Yes that true - i even not said about this nothing ! Why you told me that here ?))

About that " Also, qwest was very active fighting very much all game long, so it seems reasonable he would be able to accurately estimate shave's gold count.  "

HOW????????? MAN how if 1)he was busy all game with me and after with Slythe and 2) if that guy not have shadows and 3) when  he read in chat about shave was near dead - cuz slythe killed shave in early game and shave told that 1 billion times in chat ( and shave even lost main and told that in chat too ) !!!!???!!!!!! Just HOW ????)))

About that : " That's a ffa skill I would call game sense or game awareness, which many players have shown by accurately calling out other players gold counts in many past games--also not indicative of cheating. "

WHAT??!!! FFA skill without shadows - it is just make big smile ! LUL
UD cant be great without any help or cheated if he not use shadow good or doesnt have that even !!!! or if he do that at 65 min of game and only for 1 reason !!! see MB )))) just LUL !!!!

About that : " I understand you are upset because he accused you of cheating in your most recent game, and also maybe upset because he killed you in this game that you are now accusing him of cheating. But in both situations there does not appear to be actual cheating, and therefore there will be no penalty "

Yes i mad on his cuz he blame me all time in what i rly dont DO !!!)))

AND ATM I GOING STREAM ALL MY FML GAMES - FOR NOONE NOOB CANT ANYMORE TOLD ME - YOU WIN NOT FAIR OR SMTH ELSE ETC !

AND yes - i respected him for - he can killed me ( EVEN I CAN SAID MORE - I ASKED HIM ABOUT 100 VS 100 POPS DUEL AT ANOTHER DAY AFTER OUR FML GAME AND HE ACCEPT THIS AND WAS ABSOLUTELLY FAIR FIGHT WHERE I CREEPING TO 5 5 5 TO MUCH EARLY THAN HE BUT WHERE HE AGGAIN WON ME IN FIGHT BUT NOT EASY OFC ) - but it is just fun cuz solved that many factors 1) he can get exp near him and i not 2) he have MUCH BETTER  creeping than me cuz he creeping creeps without any problems but i creeping with big problems cuz MR shave get 2 my SOLVES red spots and get items of that !!!(((
AND when we start fight with qwest for our exp at 4-4.5 o clock he get more lvl than me  ( WHEN MY LICH WAS BORN EARLY ON 1 MIN THAN HIS )

3) if i good remember - our big 100 vs 100 pops fight at 29 min or 26 - i rly forgot - i failed (((( cuz i noob forgot at my main my 6 gargs and i have 2 shadows and he not - so in fight i was <<< him on 14 pops !

I not need penalty for him - i just too much wanna get him feel - when guys can blame him in not fair game - but here we have 1 defferent between us - me and him - i never do preteam with dinamo actually - but he here 100% not clear !

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:21:38 pm by Pyatac »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 04:22:21 pm »
Jaod you need relax a bit :).

I can see your points and it looked a bit suspicious, but many things are also made up by you. That some guys say something in chat and soon after a player does it is no prove that he cheated same as he calculated goldamount well (which he also did another game few days ago, maybe r2 game, maybe inhouse) or upgrading the towers.

I can fully understand that there are suspicious moments, but no proofs. As mog said can only stop streamers from doing live streaming without delay and really say " go play fair" to everyone. (it would be a shame if ppl trying to get advantage of streamcheating and all their wins been tarnished by it)

Pyatac

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 04:43:47 pm »
I can rlx a bit when ppls open his yey and can see - i can show great games and i not need any help of dinamo or any another players and i not need skype or another any trash and i never do that....

And funny - i once get penalty for thoughts guys who see my game with F10EX KENT2566 and Dinamo ( but here where he WAS 100% NOT CLEAR - i must rlx a bit :D )=> where they was pretty sure in i was skypeing with dinamo ( where actually i wasnt ! ) They not have evidences but they get me 0 points for game where i won easy ! They just dislike my move - i raped my opponent and was on way finish him and when Dinamo said in chat i dying - help - i goes to saved him - cuz i have reasons for that ! 1 ) my opponent already was defeated and when i help dinamo i can easy finish my opponent
2) If i goes help Dinamo i can get some free experience if i killed some units of F10 EX ( and else not get team  for that )

3) not let another side ( dinamo AND  F10EX ) define the winner ( who as me get UP his high LVL from his opponent )

that was my tact - and only guys who good know me in that times 2015-2016 years KNOW ME GOOD AND THEY ONLY KNOW - I TRY EVERYTIME SAVED 4TH PLAYER IN 4 WAY - IF IT NOT MY OPPONENT OFC )

AND Slythe here i see all clearly - i pretty sure you just dont rewatch that replay and before you dont rewatch that you cant discuss  with me about Evidences - cuz i already get all of them HERE IN MY TOPIC -  you just can test it with my help ( with times of game - what i said ).

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 04:59:17 pm »
I did watch the game again this morning to see what you were worked up about jaod, and I simply do not see it. It seemed like you got outplayed and then now are looking for ways he cheated. There is not enough proof to claim qwest cheated, therefore no action will be made against him. By all means, if other admins see something different than I will stand corrected but I didn't see enough evidence to say "qwest definitely stream cheated". Maybe he did, maybe he did not, but as slythe said we cannot prove that all we can do is more consistently police people streaming

Pyatac

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 05:14:08 pm »
Mog i already told - i dont need penalty for qwest !

I wanna hear ALL players thoughts about that qwest move - that is all . AND i wanna for all players  know - he played without shadows - WHAT IS JUST  :icon_eek: FOR UD.

You told me " It seemed like you got outplayed and then now are looking for ways he cheated. "

But - do you know humor in what ?? ) IF HE DONT DO THAT MOVE AT 46MIN 21SEC ( dont click upgrade his 5 towers ofc without any reason ) - i going to his main with my 80 army with 3 wyrms and some gargs - and killed him totally and he even cant do smth vs me even with his much more LVLs than me - cuz he cant kite me cuz i have 3 wyrms and more gargs than he and if he try kite me i just sleep dk and kill lich and if gargs back - stop heroes kill and kill all his air and after start hunting on his heroes !

Absolytely doesnt matter for me what told another admins AS ADMINS AND WHAT TOLD YOU AS ADMIN (  cuz i only need your thoughts as player and need admins thoughts as players not as admins ! )

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 06:17:50 pm »
Ok, thanks for clarification Jaod.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 06:24:14 pm »
Lulz  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 01:23:55 am »
Jaod you are writing too much each post. Keep your points short, no one can really read the entirety of your essays riddled with broken english. thx bro )

Pyatac

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 03:30:09 am »
Jaod you are writing too much each post. Keep your points short, no one can really read the entirety of your essays riddled with broken english. thx bro )

NP ) ok - rlx - it is over soon

Sry for my broken Engl))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:34:46 am by Pyatac »

Pyatac

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 03:34:07 am »
Ok, thanks for clarification Jaod.

Np my friend <3

Sry if i wasted to much your time and if was annoying for you (
 Rly sry

Pyatac

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 03:39:42 am »
Lulz  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Culo)

I promise to do all my following topics with the names of great Russian tales

Offline qwest

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 03:44:01 am »
Map hack version 3.0 Wait,others didnt use it oO!!!???))))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:50:27 am by qwest »
ggc acc bmimbaa