April 24, 2024, 09:38:12 am

Author Topic: Expel players from FML  (Read 8171 times)

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: Expel players from FML
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2017, 09:35:49 am »
Messing with American elections is ok but Russia, no! do not preteam in a FFA Game

/joke/

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2017, 11:18:30 am »
As a measurement of punishment towards the russian pre-teamers, I propose to let each of them play a meelee bo5 1on1 against me.

Pyatac

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2017, 12:33:51 pm »
Jaod, you can explain yourself with walls of text, but what you really should to is to take off your fucking cyclops and take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Even if you might not have been skypeing during the actual game, your "silent" preteam / rus brotherhood / friendliness is a serious threat to FFA. I mean, me and junker are best friends irl, but that would never have any kind of effect in our FFA games, except that we tend to suicide each other a bit too often. If me and junker would have the same kind of behaviour like you and dinamo, it would also suck hard for the league and I think we should have a temporary ban from FML.

I vote for banning jaod and dinamo the rest of this season, because clearly they don't learn from their own mistakes.

And jaod, don't give me any caps lock shit about you fighting 100 v 100 etc, instead you can take a look at the replay when dinamo decides to go for the final move of killing your graveyard, your top-35 most important and crucial building.

Fetta - my friend - you just stil mad on my - but as i said already - i have big reason kill YOU - cuz only ORC and Human can do undead weak - even if that orc is fetta who not train his 1 x 1 never and who can tunnelvision anyone and who can all time make bad decisions...

You just must accept your loose - i goes fast to you cuz my creeps ( all creeps on my side ) was already killed by me and else i get 2 famous red spots and just all creeps on map is gone - tell me pls - why i must just stay and try hoard 20000 with or more with my low 4 3 1 lvls ?)) and in late game - lost that all to orc with stuppid bats and to orc who can easy ruinned my game ?)))

OFC i goes to try kill you fast and easy - cuz you must understand - i am played on rly weak race - and i need UP my LVLs too early....

Just rlx and try do next your game better - cuz you was rusty AF - rly man - your creep rout was not good and you even not test that map - i sure....

I vote for - you must played 1 x 1 - fetta - even 5 games per day pretty enought for you i sure...

Many good players told at masters and discord - about they just dont understand in what moment of my last game was my preteam or skypeing with dinamo))) cuz - i war with all players - all game ! and win all fights))

AND little about you and junkerzam - man - just LUL - all games what i see with you and junkerzam in - was RLY friendly - and many ppls can told you that)))

I sure that can told you Slythe and aarni- - i d k mb smth else - who too hate when you 2 rly played friendly))

Pyatac

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2017, 12:39:01 pm »
Messing with American elections is ok but Russia, no! do not preteam in a FFA Game

/joke/

Be carefull Russian brutal boys and his house brown bears - never sleep... :icon_wink: :ud:

Pyatac

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2017, 12:40:53 pm »
As a measurement of punishment towards the russian pre-teamers, I propose to let each of them play a meelee bo5 1on1 against me.

Ena winner !  :icon_confused:

Offline b100death

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 11:00:51 pm »
Jaod must be FML ADMIN !!!!

Pyatac

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2017, 06:44:05 am »

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2017, 11:43:47 am »
I watched the vod/rep and It's not preteaming, but it's very 'friendly play' tbh. Dinamo just played stupidly in an attempt to help his friend Jaod imo. Jaod is not to blame here I think, he played an overall normal standard game, even hitting Dinamo at some points only to be hit from behind by Renaud at the shop around the 35min mark, so he decided to focus on Renaud for that move by Reno.

Dinamo random top right corner scout late in the game and some other moves was laughable though.

Verdict - No 'preteam', but Dinamo just play stupidly and in a friendly manner and avoided confrontation with him allowing Jaod to have an easy standard win.  And actually his attempt to not team with renaud and fight jaod was pretty pathetic, just sitting around doing nothing most of the game and letting renaud die...

It's like putting 4 people together in a street fight and 2 of them are friends with each other, but they all must fight for the win, the 2 who are friends are obviously going to be more inclined to be 'friendly' with each other and try hurt the others first so they get their final 1v1 at the end.

It's a big grey area though and admins should come to a decision, I watched Wrecktify's VOD and I agreed with most of his insights.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:50:30 am by SweeT »